Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Plot Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   [ThunderClan] WispPaw & EchoPaw finder! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81040)

Shrew April 2nd, 2024 11:55 PM

WispPaw & EchoPaw finder!

"Seriously?"

"Cmon! Lighten up Wisp!"

>>EchoPaw<<

>>Looks<<

EchoPaw is a small, lilac tabby tom with sky-blue eyes. he has scruffy, short fur.

>Purr-sonality<

EchoPaw is sweet, and mostly more of a happy-go-lucky cat! he likes seeing people happy and cheery, and loves to comfort those in need. he believes that life can be great if you live fully! he can be serious at times, but is mostly cheery and kind.

Allegiance- ThunderClan

Friends- WispPaw, AlpineKit, BeePaw,WisteriaPaw and BasilPaw.

Family- N/A

Training- 1/100

Patrols- 1

Health- Fine

Sexuality- Gay

Age- 6-7 moons

>>WispPaw<<

>>Looks<<

A short-haired, scruffy tom with color-point light grey-ish markings and green eyes.

>>Purr-Sonality<<

WispPaw is more of a serious cat, who is protective of his clanmates. he rarely smiles and is kinda hard to cheer up.

Allegiance- ThunderClan

Friends- EchoPaw

Family- N/A

Training- 1/100

Patrols- 1

Health- fine

sexuality- Gay

Age- 6-7 moons.

If you haven't noticed, These two muffins are gonna be mates in the future! Im here to find them friends and family members! Make up your own form! Be creative! I JUST NEED THEM TO HAVE A LIFE Get those cats streaming through! Don't forget to mention me please!

Shrew April 3rd, 2024 12:27 PM

Re: WispPaw & EchoPaw finder!

Beep

Shrew April 4th, 2024 02:38 PM

Boop

19796 April 4th, 2024 03:06 PM

pssst forbidden fren ship in riverclan???? i got wolfpaw open @CrimsonOaks

Shrew April 4th, 2024 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePrettyPurpleDemon (Post 1575250)
pssst forbidden fren ship in riverclan???? i got wolfpaw open @CrimsonOaks

YES! FORBIDDEN FRIENDS!! EchoPaw would be most likely to have a friend from another clan, WispPaw would just be like, "Echo, no. are you seriously an idiot? Their from ANOTHER CLAN." And Echo would be happy to have a new fren <3

how would ya want le plot to go? Like the two are at the border or smth? or at a gathering?

19796 April 4th, 2024 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1575257)
YES! FORBIDDEN FRIENDS!! EchoPaw would be most likely to have a friend from another clan, WispPaw would just be like, "Echo, no. are you seriously an idiot? Their from ANOTHER CLAN." And Echo would be happy to have a new fren <3

how would ya want le plot to go? Like the two are at the border or smth? or at a gathering?

imma find a riverclan/thunderclan territory and they could both be sneaking out of camp HEHEH (Wolfpaw a naughty little gremlin)

Shrew April 4th, 2024 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePrettyPurpleDemon (Post 1575258)
imma find a riverclan/thunderclan territory and they could both be sneaking out of camp HEHEH (Wolfpaw a naughty little gremlin)

YASS!
EchoPaw has never actually left the camp, sooo, He would sneak out :3

Shrew April 7th, 2024 09:02 PM

Bloop

Shrew May 2nd, 2024 01:12 PM

Bump :>

Honey Bee May 8th, 2024 06:39 AM

I have Chillfur as a father or grandfather (I haven’t decided on age so you can choose) although he is a liiiiittle manipulative

@Shrew