Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Warriors Discussion (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Stupid behavior and decisions (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75501)

ChaosBringer. December 27th, 2023 09:03 AM

Stupid behavior and decisions

Hello! Ever felt any annoyance by dumb decisions made by characters who would never have done it, or it just annoyed you in general? Or, the behavior of a character absolutely enraged you. I'll go first. (Spoilers in the spoiler)

In the book Sky, Sunbeam in going through a rough time. Her crush, Blazefire, someone who's spent his whole life with her, gets injured then tells her that they can't be together. Later on, he's seen with Sunbeam's best friend, Lightleap. They tell Sunbram they don't like each other, Yada Yada yada...Sunbeam catches them together, she's get anger and runs away but stops to listen to them. Blazefire confesses he loves Lightleap, and GUESS WHAT SUNBEAM SAY? "It's ok." NO. IT IS NOT OK. THEY LIED TO YOU, LEFT YOU OUT AND WOULDN'T TELL YOU ANYTHING. YOU NEED TO STAY ANGRY.

Kieran. December 27th, 2023 01:17 PM

Re: Stupid behavior and decisions

omg this makes me angry all the time and honestly ruins the books for me

Anytime there is a female protag they will always be pretty interesting for all the books till the 4th. Then they fall in love and their personalities just melt away and are replaced with their love interest. Then in the 6th book they have kits or something and at that point they have no personality at all. This sucks because it usually happens to the strong female characters that dont need no man. Then right when they fall in love, BANG! they are soft and cuddly and only care about their mate.

Spookez. December 29th, 2023 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wordle (Post 1526390)
omg this makes me angry all the time and honestly ruins the books for me

Anytime there is a female protag they will always be pretty interesting for all the books till the 4th. Then they fall in love and their personalities just melt away and are replaced with their love interest. Then in the 6th book they have kits or something and at that point they have no personality at all. This sucks because it usually happens to the strong female characters that dont need no man. Then right when they fall in love, BANG! they are soft and cuddly and only care about their mate.

this happens in almost every single Tv show, Anime, movie, Book etc with a strong female character. A lot more in anime, unless the character of course is the mc or the creator takes a personal liking to the character.

ChaosBringer. December 30th, 2023 07:04 PM

Throughout the series, Starclan is seen as literal gods that can send fires and floods. They are seen with emence power. Cats pray to them. But, like some cats say, they are just dead cats. They manipulate the clans even though they were once apart of it. Starting with Skyclan. Starclan didn't help one bit when Skyclan was behind sent away. They didn't send an omen of a place to go, they didn't lift a whisker to help. Then they act alllll guilty later.

(I'm gonna go through what Starclan did when I think of it)

They encourage Leafpool to run off with Crowfeather, then Badgers just happen to attack Thunderclan camp, making Leafpool come back. Then later on, Starclan shames Leafpool and Squirrelflight for hiding the secret, even though Starclan told them to hide the secret.
For more, go onto YT and watch Akira. She tells about it better than I can

Aolani December 31st, 2023 06:36 PM

DUDE CMON FROSTPAW SCREAM AT PODLIGHT! I KNOW YOU THINK IT WON'T GET YOU ANYWHERE, BUT AT LEAST TELL THE OTHER MED CATS SO THEY CAN GO AGAINST THAT! ALSO STOP LISTENING TO RIVERSTAR HE'S AN IDIOT TBH
also warrior cats need to learn to have anger

Aolani December 31st, 2023 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. (Post 1526337)
Hello! Ever felt any annoyance by dumb decisions made by characters who would never have done it, or it just annoyed you in general? Or, the behavior of a character absolutely enraged you. I'll go first. (Spoilers in the spoiler)

In the book Sky, Sunbeam in going through a rough time. Her crush, Blazefire, someone who's spent his whole life with her, gets injured then tells her that they can't be together. Later on, he's seen with Sunbeam's best friend, Lightleap. They tell Sunbram they don't like each other, Yada Yada yada...Sunbeam catches them together, she's get anger and runs away but stops to listen to them. Blazefire confesses he loves Lightleap, and GUESS WHAT SUNBEAM SAY? "It's ok." NO. IT IS NOT OK. THEY LIED TO YOU, LEFT YOU OUT AND WOULDN'T TELL YOU ANYTHING. YOU NEED TO STAY ANGRY.

I THOUGHT THE EXACT SAME THING.

ChaosBringer. December 31st, 2023 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New Shoom's eve (Post 1528089)

I THOUGHT THE EXACT SAME THING.

I ALMOST THREW THE BOOK ACROSS THE ROOM WHEN I READ THAT PART

Aolani December 31st, 2023 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. (Post 1528091)
I ALMOST THREW THE BOOK ACROSS THE ROOM WHEN I READ THAT PART

I almost threw it too but it was a library book and uh.. you can see why I didn't

that would a stupid behavior and decision

lesbianism December 31st, 2023 06:57 PM

the rest of StarClan's hypocrisy whatever, I could believe Spottedleaf went a bit rogue when she told Leafpool to follow her heart and run off w Crowfeather, or that they meant 'you should leave and never come back' and it was the coming back they had a problem with, but the fact that Yellowfang straight up lied to Squirrelflight and said she would never have kits of her own to make sure she would take on Leafpool's, then later sat on their stupid little judgement council and judged Squirreflight for helping Leafpool keep her secret... GIRL YOU TOLD HER TO DO THAT!! also the fact that in the exact same book they see Ashfur in StarClan and the reason is that 'his only crime was loving too much' 1. there was also some attempted murder actually! 2. ...are Leaf and Squilf's code breaks not also out of love

ChaosBringer. December 31st, 2023 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New Shoom's eve (Post 1528095)

I almost threw it too but it was a library book and uh.. you can see why I didn't

that would a stupid behavior and decision

XD mine was a library book too