Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   RiverClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   RiverClan Elders' Den (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43)

Bracken12 May 3rd, 2017 05:22 PM

Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen (Post 246259)
Mangofur thought then replied, "My life is fine, but it is boring at times. I get fed fine as well, I'm not a starving cat. I do give advice to apprentices when they ask for it, or I tell them my mistakes as an apprentice and tell them not to do it. Do you just hop around the forest and catch prey to show off to your apprentice? No, there's more to that. Elders also get to watch with the clan and if everything goes ok, then everythings ok. But if I see something wrong, I tell the leader. Elders are watchers of the clan, the background cats."

Silentshade listened to the reason in the older cat's words. " The elders are like the watch cats of the clan, if anything is out of order, then you know something is up, I remember my first moonhigh watch. I thought every twig snap was a intruding cat, and I raised the alarm to Brackenheart, that's the cat who was watching with me, about oh, maybe seven times!" She paused before continuing. "Us younger cats are so eager to please and hyper that sometimes we 'over-do' a job, like hunting, they tell us to hunt as much as we can, then we hunt until we're so worn out, that we can hardly walk! what use are we to the clan then, if we can hardly walk? Not much, from my times doing that. "

CinnamonCookie May 4th, 2017 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silentshade (Post 248230)
Silentshade listened to the reason in the older cat's words. " The elders are like the watch cats of the clan, if anything is out of order, then you know something is up, I remember my first moonhigh watch. I thought every twig snap was a intruding cat, and I raised the alarm to Brackenheart, that's the cat who was watching with me, about oh, maybe seven times!" She paused before continuing. "Us younger cats are so eager to please and hyper that sometimes we 'over-do' a job, like hunting, they tell us to hunt as much as we can, then we hunt until we're so worn out, that we can hardly walk! what use are we to the clan then, if we can hardly walk? Not much, from my times doing that. "

"That is true. Just try your best and not wear yourself out." Mangofur smiled, then asked, "Do you have an apprentice?"

CinnamonCookie May 4th, 2017 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreams of forever (Post 246267)
A silver she cat padded in,"Is this the right place?" She asked looking around, her eyes were grey and glossy

"If you're looking for elders in the elder den, you're in the right place." Mangofur smiled.

CinnamonCookie May 4th, 2017 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx (Post 240141)
The elder names Panthereyes stalked into the den

"Hello, Panthereyes. Kits wear you out again?" Mangofur asked, a glint of happiness in her eye.

Dreams of forever May 4th, 2017 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen (Post 248826)
"If you're looking for elders in the elder den, you're in the right place." Mangofur smiled.

"The elders den?!" She screeched,"I'm only a warrior and he.... they think I can't fight because I'm blind." She mewed and let out a depressed sigh

CinnamonCookie May 4th, 2017 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreams of forever (Post 248838)
"The elders den?!" She screeched,"I'm only a warrior and he.... they think I can't fight because I'm blind." She mewed and let out a depressed sigh

"Don't worry. Who is the warrior and the warrior den is the next two over." Mangofur assured.

Bracken12 May 4th, 2017 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen (Post 248825)
"That is true. Just try your best and not wear yourself out." Mangofur smiled, then asked, "Do you have an apprentice?"

"Oh, not yet; I want one though, I was a loner before Riverclan, and I know a lot about the cats outside the clans!"Silentshade mewed. "Right now I'm a mother to Thornkit, his parents passed away and so me and Brackenheart are taking care of him. And someday I want a litter of my own, now that I've tasted what's like being a mother; I like it, and hope that Thornkit grows into a respected warrior, and thrives in Riverclan." She smiled. "Here I am, blabbing on about my kit; I'm a queen already!" she looked at Mangofur and asked,"So, did you have any apprentices or kits?"

Dreams of forever May 5th, 2017 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen (Post 248941)
"Don't worry. Who is the warrior and the warrior den is the next two over." Mangofur assured.

An apprentice walked in and walked over to mangofur,"She's blind and they let her train and her mentor told our leader to make her a elder early to keep her safe." The apprentice mewed,"Please keep her safe." He asked, Silvereye hissed,"I can hear perfectly fine you know!" She growled

CinnamonCookie May 8th, 2017 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreams of forever (Post 249548)
An apprentice walked in and walked over to mangofur,"She's blind and they let her train and her mentor told our leader to make her a elder early to keep her safe." The apprentice mewed,"Please keep her safe." He asked, Silvereye hissed,"I can hear perfectly fine you know!" She growled

"Don't worry, I'll keep y'all safe. I'm half-blind, y'know." Mangofur blinked her one eye.

Dreams of forever May 8th, 2017 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen (Post 252605)
"Don't worry, I'll keep y'all safe. I'm half-blind, y'know." Mangofur blinked her one eye.

She nodded,"Well then, I guess my early retirement has begun." She joked light heartedly