Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Plot Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   I'll Be Good (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12319)

wolfie November 12th, 2017 01:27 PM

I'll Be Good

I'll Be Good By Jaymes Young
Plot based off the song
Rain's backstory, however needs more than just him in it so I'll make a plot. Which in the end will the plot not succeed.

I thought I saw the devil
This morning
Looking in the mirror, drop of rum on my tongue

Rain was born in a Twoleg's garden, however is a loner. It was raining, so he and his [Two sisters] were name after the garden. Rain for the raining day. [Mother] was happy and so was [Father]. However they did notice Rain was different from his siblings, he always seem... never there. They grew worried and started pushing Rain out of his comfort zone. It was Leaf-Bare and food was scare, Two sisters decided to hunt with them. Rain, being his clingy self followed along.

I never meant to start a fire
I never meant to make you bleed
I'll be a better man today

Rain returned early, well not on choice. [Two sisters] were out of his sight, being worried he ran back home to [Mother] and Father to look for them. However the sight was something he wouldn't believe. [Murder] was drowning [Mother] and [Father]. [Murder] didn't kill Rain but did extremely injure him. [Two sisters] found the sight, and honestly they just assumed Rain. Rain did believe he did it, but no way could a kit drown two full-grown cats. [Two Sisters] ignored him for a while until finally forgiving him for nothing, Rain promised to be the best cat ever.

I'll be good, I'll be good
And I'll love the world, like I should
Yeah, I'll be good, I'll be good
For all of the time
That I never could

Rain and [Two sisters] were four moons now, Rain continued to be himself but something had change. Unlike where he didn't answer to anything or didn't tell them something, he told them everything. [Loner 1] found them, of course Rain didn't agree but had to. [Two sisters] were sick and starved, so he agreed. [Loner 1] lead them to a group, where [Murder] and [Three More Loners] were. [Murder] realized who they were, however didn't react. Rain and [Murder] grew close. Rain was trained by them, until [Murder] kills [cat] for prey. The group didn't seem to mind and ate the [cat]. Rain and [Two sisters] ranaway from the group, for they would in somewhat good condition.

My past has tasted bitter
For years now
So I wield an iron fist
Grace is just weakness (Strength is just weakness)
Or so I've been told

Rain and [Two sisters] became kittypet for sometime, however Rain was unable to forget the past. He had a nightterror, he always did but this one was the worst one yet. After that, he became different. [Two sisters] realized that, he was more distant and snuck out in the night. Rain met with [Clan cat 1] every night, he trained with them. However it was thing that annoyed Rain the most, [Clan Cat 1] always used brute force. So, he used swiftness.

I've been cold, I've been merciless
But the blood on my hands scares me to death
Maybe I'm waking up today

Rain finally beat [Clan Cat 1] in a battle just barely, which was exactly a win. [Clan Cat 1] wasn't in the mood and injured a bit, Rain learned where [Clan Cat 1] came from and what the clans were. He loved the idea of it, one day [Two sisters] confront him about his sneaking out. Rain nightterrors were rare now when he began to sneak out, but when they told him to stop.. he snapped. Rain injured one of the sisters, giving her a permeant scar. They were 7 moons old now, finally Rain and [Two Sisters] join or try joining Riverclan. They meet [Patrol] who bring them to the clan.

For all of the light that I shut out
For all of the innocent things that I doubt
For all of the bruises I've caused and the tears
For all of the things that I've done all these years
And all
Yeah, for all of the sparks that I stomped out
For all of the perfect things that I doubt

Rain and [Two sisters] join the clan, where they are given their new names and mentors. Rain and [Two sisters] were still close and such but Rain felt like he belong somewhere. Of course, he'll never admit how he feels. [Clan Cat 1] was his mentor, and Rain and them grew to be close friends also.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Done! Now onto the roles, also any questions PM me. Please do not quote this or it will be ignored, do not clutter the thread with chat or questions!

Mother and Father
Around 50 when they die
One should be a tabby or white cat!
Loving and Caring
Should still be together when they are murdered

Two Sisters
Rain's age
Look like parents
Any personality
One will get a scar
Female
(You choose what happens after they join Riverclan)

Murder
Any Gender
Cannibal ( They eat their own kind)
Ruthless
Interested in Rain (Romantic Or Not)

Loner 1 Three More Loners
Any Gender
Cannibals (They eat their own kind)

Cat
No Requirements, can roleplay being killed or not.

Clan Cat 1
Any gender
Warrior when Rain joins
Will be Rain's mentor

Patrol
No Requirements

Name:
Role:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Name (With Link):
Role:
Other:

wolfie November 13th, 2017 06:41 PM

Re: I'll Be Good

bump

wolfie November 14th, 2017 07:08 PM

Buuuuuuuump

Queenie November 14th, 2017 08:34 PM

Name: Sun (May change)
Role: Sister 1
Appearance: WIP (Depending on chosen parents) As of right now its this: Sunkit is large for her age, with long power legs, useful for swimming, and a long body that moves agilely. Her underbelly is white which comes up her face and covers her muzzle and legs. Her tail is striped with orange and the soft ginger that dominates the rest of her pelt. Her fur is thin and short, easy to dry after a nice swim and her whiskers match the same description. Her icy ices are covered by the soft ginger and atop her head sits two rather small ears.
Personality: Sunkit is the cat that always does the wrong thing and blames it on the other person. If that fails hide it with her precious adorable smile. Her confidence never strays and she's always on top of things and alwasy needs to know whats going on. She's a rough and tumble kind of cat but so so so adorable.​
Other:

Mango November 15th, 2017 08:10 AM

Name:Flower
Role: Sister 2
Appearance: WIP on parents
Personality: A little stuck up and caring as well.
Other: Nope

wolfie November 18th, 2017 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queenie (Post 421738)
Name: Sun (May change)
Role: Sister 1
Appearance: WIP (Depending on chosen parents) As of right now its this: Sunkit is large for her age, with long power legs, useful for swimming, and a long body that moves agilely. Her underbelly is white which comes up her face and covers her muzzle and legs. Her tail is striped with orange and the soft ginger that dominates the rest of her pelt. Her fur is thin and short, easy to dry after a nice swim and her whiskers match the same description. Her icy ices are covered by the soft ginger and atop her head sits two rather small ears.
Personality: Sunkit is the cat that always does the wrong thing and blames it on the other person. If that fails hide it with her precious adorable smile. Her confidence never strays and she's always on top of things and alwasy needs to know whats going on. She's a rough and tumble kind of cat but so so so adorable.​
Other:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 421875)
Name:Flower
Role: Sister 2
Appearance: WIP on parents
Personality: A little stuck up and caring as well.
Other: Nope

Both are accepted!

Tundra November 18th, 2017 01:14 AM

Name
Ripple
Role
Murderer
Appearance
Ripple
Personality
Reckless || Often Rude || Secretive
Other
@Spooks and Boos!

Queenie November 18th, 2017 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spooks and Boos! (Post 423262)
Both are accepted!

Thanks!

FadingEchoes November 18th, 2017 02:49 PM

Name: Rose
Role: Murderer
Appearance: https://sta.sh/01i879tiraza
Personality: Flirty, indifferent, playful, cold.(Let me know if you want it more descriptive.)
Other: Her birth name was Rose, but she tells everyone her name is Thorn. I was thinking she could develop a crush on Rain and tell him her name in an attempt to gain his trust?
@Spooks and Boos!

wolfie November 18th, 2017 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FadingEchoes (Post 423493)
Name: Rose
Role: Murderer
Appearance: https://sta.sh/01i879tiraza
Personality: Flirty, indifferent, playful, cold.(Let me know if you want it more descriptive.)
Other: Her birth name was Rose, but she tells everyone her name is Thorn. I was thinking she could develop a crush on Rain and tell him her name in an attempt to gain his trust?
@Spooks and Boos!

Accepted, I like the plot!

Since it already is a murder now, would you like to be one of the loners instead? Or not.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 423267)
Name
Ripple
Role
Murderer
Appearance
Ripple
Personality
Reckless || Often Rude || Secretive
Other
@Spooks and Boos!

Accepted!