Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   RiverClan Training Island (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52)

Ag75 -- GONE October 11th, 2016 07:01 AM

Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nighty ♥ (Post 6695)
"Alright Moonpaw, that should be good. Now come try it on me. Don't feel bad if you don't knock me over at first, it takes a great deal of strength, something that will develop with practice and dedication."

She nodded vigorously, and backed away towards the wall. She sped towards him, leaping at the last second and landing in a heap where Waterstreak's paws were/are.

goddess of ducks October 12th, 2016 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 7334)
She nodded vigorously, and backed away towards the wall. She sped towards him, leaping at the last second and landing in a heap where Waterstreak's paws where/are.

Waterstreak stood at the ready, his paws spread evenly below him and his tail out behind him. As Moonpaw rushed at him he braced for the impact. Moonpaw slamed into his front paws making him fall forwards while his back paws stayed planted on the ground. He caught himself though, before he toppled onto the apprentice. He stepped back and regained his balance. "Very good! Now, how do you think you would go about blocking a move like this?"

Ag75 -- GONE October 12th, 2016 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nighty ♥ (Post 8612)
Waterstreak stood at the ready, his paws spread evenly below him and his tail out behind him. As Moonpaw rushed at him he braced for the impact. Moonpaw slamed into his front paws making him fall forwards while his back paws stayed planted on the ground. He caught himself though, before he toppled onto the apprentice. He stepped back and regained his balance. "Very good! Now, how do you think you would go about blocking a move like this?"

"Hmmm, I'm not sure," she mewed, sitting up. "I suppose you could jump out of the way?"

goddess of ducks October 12th, 2016 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 8616)
"Hmmm, I'm not sure," she mewed, sitting up. "I suppose you could jump out of the way?"

"Yes, jumping would work." He said his tail tip flicking over head. "Here, why don't you try and block me?" He said already getting into a stance ready to launch. He pushed off and raced towards the apprentice praying to Starclan she would act soon enough.

Ag75 -- GONE October 12th, 2016 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nighty ♥ (Post 8622)
"Yes, jumping would work." He said his tail tip flicking over head. "Here, why don't you try and block me?" He said already getting into a stance ready to launch. He pushed off and raced towards the apprentice praying to Starclan she would act soon enough.

She took a deep breath and didn't wait for him to get close before leaping aside. She knew he could easily turn and speed at her, and she was ready.

goddess of ducks November 5th, 2016 01:59 PM

@Rabbitpaw
Waterstreak padded back into the training cave, ready for another day's work. He padded in and stood to the side of the cave waiting for Moonpaw to join him.

Ag75 -- GONE November 6th, 2016 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nighty (Post 20386)
@Rabbitpaw
Waterstreak padded back into the training cave, ready for another day's work. He padded in and stood to the side of the cave waiting for Moonpaw to join him.

Moonpaw hurried into the cave, to her mentor's side. "Hello, Waterstreak!" she chirped, her long white tail swishing in excitement. "What are we going to do today?"

goddess of ducks November 7th, 2016 10:32 AM

"Today," He began, "We are going to work on your balance and your strikes. Tomorrow we'll work more on defense." He said kindly, taking a seat and wrapping his gray striped tail around him.

EliteHotDog November 7th, 2016 08:56 PM

@Leaf ) Mudpaw followed Reedpaw into the cave.

Leaf November 7th, 2016 09:03 PM

@EliteHotDog ) Reedpaw let out a sigh. "It's always so cool in here," the russet shecat commented, purring quietly for a moment.