Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   RiverClan Training Island (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52)

YourAromanticAlly March 24th, 2019 12:51 AM

Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosemew (Post 581216)

Peachpaw listened as they arrived to the training cave. Padding inside, he looked at Lionsnow as he got into a defensive position. "Come at you?" He repeated, his ears perking up.
The apprentice moved into a random position, his brows furrowing as he attempted to look intimidating.
He ran at his mentor, a grin on his face as he felt his confidence soon rise again. Leaping up, his paws bonked Lionsnow right on the nose before Peach landed on the ground, stumbling a bit.

((Gaahhh, I'm so sorry!!! I forgot to mention you.

Lionsnow watched the tom carefully, eyes flicking and ears twitching at every reposition. He didnt move as he watched Peachpaw fly forward, simply letting the cat hit him. It barely did anything, due to the size difference between the two. He shook his head and scrunched up his nose a bit. It might bruise a bit, but it didnt hurt much. "You alright?" He asked, tilting his head as he looked down at the apprentice.

furrensic March 24th, 2019 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly (Post 581226)

((Gaahhh, I'm so sorry!!! I forgot to mention you.

Lionsnow watched the tom carefully, eyes flicking and ears twitching at every reposition. He didnt move as he watched Peachpaw fly forward, simply letting the cat hit him. It barely did anything, due to the size difference between the two. He shook his head and scrunched up his nose a bit. It might bruise a bit, but it didnt hurt much. "You alright?" He asked, tilting his head as he looked down at the apprentice.

((Its fine! ^^ ))

Peachpaw regained his balance, twisting around. The fluffy apprentice nodded, "I didn't hurt your nose when I hit it, right?" He meowed with worry.

YourAromanticAlly March 24th, 2019 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosemew (Post 581265)

((Its fine! ^^ ))

Peachpaw regained his balance, twisting around. The fluffy apprentice nodded, "I didn't hurt your nose when I hit it, right?" He meowed with worry.

"Im finna." He said with a soft expression. "I like you confidence, but you forgot to take our size difference into consideration." He mentioned. "I can easily knock you down with just a paw swipe, but you can use that against me. I'm slower than you are because your smaller. Use it to your advantage."

furrensic March 24th, 2019 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly (Post 581276)

"Im finna." He said with a soft expression. "I like you confidence, but you forgot to take our size difference into consideration." He mentioned. "I can easily knock you down with just a paw swipe, but you can use that against me. I'm slower than you are because your smaller. Use it to your advantage."

The fawn toms head bobbed in agreement. "I will!" He meowed, slight cheer in his tone.

YourAromanticAlly March 24th, 2019 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosemew (Post 581279)

The fawn toms head bobbed in agreement. "I will!" He meowed, slight cheer in his tone.

"Try getting up close, and then darting away. Get me off balance and then knock me down." He suggested, getting in position again.

furrensic March 24th, 2019 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly (Post 581295)

"Try getting up close, and then darting away. Get me off balance and then knock me down." He suggested, getting in position again.

"Oh..ok!" Peachpaw nodded, looking at Lionsnow curiously. How would he get him off balance? He could always ram into his side, or jump on his back, or some other creative way.
He tensed his muscles, running towards the older. He waited till he was about a mouse lengths away , to dart to the side. 'That had to confuse him!' Peach thought to himself.
He looked around, darting behind Lionsnow, then the side, then he rammed into his side. That should do the trick! But he had to knock him down was the problem.
Peach shoved at his mentors leg harshly in attempt to get him down.

YourAromanticAlly March 24th, 2019 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosemew (Post 581298)

"Oh..ok!" Peachpaw nodded, looking at Lionsnow curiously. How would he get him off balance? He could always ram into his side, or jump on his back, or some other creative way.
He tensed his muscles, running towards the older. He waited till he was about a mouse lengths away , to dart to the side. 'That had to confuse him!' Peach thought to himself.
He looked around, darting behind Lionsnow, then the side, then he rammed into his side. That should do the trick! But he had to knock him down was the problem.
Peach shoved at his mentors leg harshly in attempt to get him down.

Once again, the large tom didnt move, allowing Peachpaw to attack him. In a normal fight, he would be able to dodge this attack, but wanted him to be able to practice a couple moves first. He stumbled and almost toppled over, using another leg to keep his balance. "Much better." He praised. "Next time, hit my leg and then push mr over, but otherwise that was amazing." He purred, bumping their head together. "Alright, I think we're ready for a patrol."

furrensic March 24th, 2019 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly (Post 581507)

Once again, the large tom didnt move, allowing Peachpaw to attack him. In a normal fight, he would be able to dodge this attack, but wanted him to be able to practice a couple moves first. He stumbled and almost toppled over, using another leg to keep his balance. "Much better." He praised. "Next time, hit my leg and then push mr over, but otherwise that was amazing." He purred, bumping their head together. "Alright, I think we're ready for a patrol."

Peaches brows furrowed slightly as he saw Lionsnow catch his balance. A small frown appeared on his face, glancing at the ground he nodded. Patrol...oh right! Looking up, his bushy tail flicked. "Yeah."

YourAromanticAlly March 24th, 2019 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosemew (Post 581512)

Peaches brows furrowed slightly as he saw Lionsnow catch his balance. A small frown appeared on his face, glancing at the ground he nodded. Patrol...oh right! Looking up, his bushy tail flicked. "Yeah."

Lionsnow saw his expression. "This was you first training session. Don't beat yourself up over it. I swear by the next moon you'll be a force to be reckoned with." He said as he started to walk towards the border.

furrensic March 25th, 2019 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly (Post 581521)

Lionsnow saw his expression. "This was you first training session. Don't beat yourself up over it. I swear by the next moon you'll be a force to be reckoned with." He said as he started to walk towards the border.

The fawn apprentice merely nodded, glancing down. He flicked his ear before walking behind his mentor.