Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Borders (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Smallpines (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80)

BEAR. October 4th, 2016 12:39 AM

Smallpines

Gusty October 30th, 2016 06:36 PM

Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Blizzardfoot padded onto the ThunderClan and RiverClan border, with only a few things on her mind. One of them was hunting, which didn't seem very important as of right now. Anyways, it was only leaf-fall. Prey was still here, and tumbling about. But the other thing was Pineshadow.
She had met this tom a couple of times on the border already. Four or five times, maybe? The more she seemed to meet him, the stranger she felt. It was an everlasting emotion that happened to keep her awake during night, making her tumble around sleeplessly.
She had no clue whether Pine would be here at the border- it was a mere wild instinct. More of a hope than anything else. She didn't remember desiring anything as much as him.

FlashFanatic November 2nd, 2016 05:22 PM

"I'll meet you back at camp." He told the cat as he approached the border, not aware of Blizzardfoot. As he realized he had reached the border, his eyes immediately checking his surroundings.
Somehow, he always was drawn back to this spot. It was like there was some kind of weird force pulling him to the border. Pineshadow spotted Blizzardfoot and padded up to the border. He waved his tail, hoping to get her attention. It looked like no one was near them. Good, He thought.

Gusty November 2nd, 2016 09:23 PM

Blizzardfoot noticed a patch of brown that hung around the green shades of leaves and grasses. That was definitely an animal's pelt- and under a single glance, she knew that it was a ThunderClan cat. Maybe it was Pineshadow!
The she-cat didn't care about the saying of how you shouldn't get your hopes up too high. All she knew was Pineshadow, the tom that made her happy. She didn't care about anything else; she was already set to see the tom. Her head perked forwards and her body sprinted towards the flash of brown fur; her eyes widened in surprise and happiness. "Pine?" She gaped. The tom had flicked his tail in greetings.
One look, and she already knew that it was him. "Oh, hi!" She said, trying not to sound too excited or awkward, but it failed.

Fallpotato November 17th, 2016 09:57 PM

Quietstream stalks around sunning rocks hoping not to get caught by a riverclan patrol.

Gusty November 20th, 2016 11:40 AM

Blizzardfoot padded to the border once more, feeling quite strange. Something was wrong. She could feel it in the back of her mind, trying to pry itself open, but it would not work. RiverClan was okay, or at least it seemed fine on the outside. Bucknight was definitely giving her some suspicion now, for whatever reason it was. But Bucknight didn't really matter right now.
Thunderclan! We're they okay? Was Pineshadow okay? All these thoughts raced inside her head, and the molly felt like a kitten again: lost, full of questions, and unable to answer them. Why was she having this gut feeling that something was horribly wrong?
She sniffed the air, letting out a slight sigh of relief. The ThunderClan border was still here. But there was something different about it. An unfamiliar smell was smothering all over it, suffocating the usual Thunder scent. What is it? What's going on?
@TehDerpyShoelace

Slash-GNR January 2nd, 2017 05:31 PM

@Queenie

Dewpatch padded in the Riverclan territory. She stopped as she smelt the border marker of the Shadowclan territory. She scrunched up her nose as it enveloped her nostrils. She then decided that she went far enough, and that she was far enough away from the camp. She sat down now and began to groom her white and grey patched fur. She assumed she was alone in the area.

Queenie January 2nd, 2017 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedar (Post 111287)
@Queenie

Dewpatch padded in the Riverclan territory. She stopped as she smelt the border marker of the Shadowclan territory. She scrunched up her nose as it enveloped her nostrils. She then decided that she went far enough, and that she was far enough away from the camp. She sat down now and began to groom her white and grey patched fur. She assumed she was alone in the area.

Leafstorm padded through the brush. He spotted a she-cat just up ahead, and thanks to his downwind advantage he was lucky to have the surprise. He walked out not minding the fact that he had come too close to the border. The tom had little respect for the clans agreement and did only what he thought he wanted. He smiled at her, but not a friendly smile. Her eyes creased and a shadow darkened over his face. "Why hello there..." Barely had he thought anyone deserved his attention, but today Leafstorm felt like a little mischief.

Slash-GNR January 2nd, 2017 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queenie (Post 111362)
Leafstorm padded through the brush. He spotted a she-cat just up ahead, and thanks to his downwind advantage he was lucky to have the surprise. He walked out not minding the fact that he had come too close to the border. The tom had little respect for the clans agreement and did only what he thought he wanted. He smiled at her, but not a friendly smile. Her eyes creased and a shadow darkened over his face. "Why hello there..." Barely had he thought anyone deserved his attention, but today Leafstorm felt like a little mischief.

"Hello," she mewed to the voice without looking up. She could tell it wasn't one from her clan. The cat, male, reaked of Thunderclan. She could hear the ground crunch under the tom's paws. "May I ask while your here?" she asked still not looking up.

Queenie January 2nd, 2017 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedar (Post 111371)
"Hello," she mewed to the voice without looking up. She could tell it wasn't one from her clan. The cat, male, reaked of Thunderclan. She could hear the ground crunch under the tom's paws. "May I ask while your here?" she asked still not looking up.

"Many times I get bored with the world and need something to spice it up." His wicked face grew, and his claws slid out. He had no intention of hurting the Riverclan she-cat but he did have an intention of scaring her. His tail flicked as he spoke. "And. Such. Calming. Waters. You. Have." Leafstorms eyes glinted fiercely.

Slash-GNR January 2nd, 2017 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queenie (Post 111383)
"Many times I get bored with the world and need something to spice it up." His wicked face grew, and his claws slid out. He had no intention of hurting the Riverclan she-cat but he did have an intention of scaring her. His tail flicked as he spoke. "And. Such. Calming. Waters. You. Have." Leafstorms eyes glinted fiercely.

Dewpatch looked up now and saw his claws unsheathed. She let out a slight growl. "Well if you don't put those claws away. It is going to get real spicey," she said to him. The she-cat was normally not like this, but she was being threatened at the moment.

Queenie January 2nd, 2017 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedar (Post 111387)
Dewpatch looked up now and saw his claws unsheathed. She let out a slight growl. "Well if you don't put those claws away. It is going to get real spicey," she said to him. The she-cat was normally not like this, but she was being threatened at the moment.

Leafstorm frowned. "Don't get firey, I come in.... well what a step DOWN from piece. Not the opposite, no I don't want to get dirty." He licked his paw barely retracting his claws.

Slash-GNR January 2nd, 2017 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queenie (Post 111420)
Leafstorm frowned. "Don't get firey, I come in.... well what a step DOWN from piece. Not the opposite, no I don't want to get dirty." He licked his paw barely retracting his claws.

"What is your name?" she asked watching him closely. Her green eyes scanning the area in the process to make sure he didn't bring any friends to attack her with.

Queenie January 2nd, 2017 07:57 PM

Leafstorm surveyed the she-cat. She wasn't much too look at and hardly a threat. She looked weak much like Leafstorms apprentice. "Leafstorm." He spoke coldly. "Why do you want to know? Care to report me to your leader?" His glinting eyes showed disgust and hatred. For some reason this cats pestering questions made him furious. Although a great hider of emotions Leafstorm sat cooly and licked his paw.

Slash-GNR January 2nd, 2017 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queenie (Post 111664)
Leafstorm surveyed the she-cat. She wasn't much too look at and hardly a threat. She looked weak much like Leafstorms apprentice. "Leafstorm." He spoke coldly. "Why do you want to know? Care to report me to your leader?" His glinting eyes showed disgust and hatred. For some reason this cats pestering questions made him furious. Although a great hider of emotions Leafstorm sat cooly and licked his paw.

"No," she said simply. "I'm just kind. Kind cats asked for other's names," she mewed. "Either way, I'm Dewpatch," she said towards the male. "You seem a bit tense," she chuckled giving a smirk.

Queenie January 2nd, 2017 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedar (Post 111725)
"No," she said simply. "I'm just kind. Kind cats asked for other's names," she mewed. "Either way, I'm Dewpatch," she said towards the male. "You seem a bit tense," she chuckled giving a smirk.

Leafstorm allowed himself to relax. "Tense? Why I think your underestimating me." Seeing her get closer he chuckled, "a warrior like yourself might not want to get so close to the border here."

Slash-GNR January 2nd, 2017 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queenie (Post 111787)
Leafstorm allowed himself to relax. "Tense? Why I think your underestimating me." Seeing her get closer he chuckled, "a warrior like yourself might not want to get so close to the border here."

"Like myself?" she asked eyeing him. "What makes me different?" she asked as she padded over to the very tip of the border and looked him in the eyes daring him to answer.

Queenie January 2nd, 2017 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedar (Post 111796)
"Like myself?" she asked eyeing him. "What makes me different?" she asked as she padded over to the very tip of the border and looked him in the eyes daring him to answer.

"Did I ever say you were the different one?" Leafstorm rolled his eyes, "you mustn't be so self absorbed... Your not different and thats exactly why I chose you as my subject of assault today." The black cat flicked his tail at her. He sniffed at her fishy scent and puffed out his chest. His sharp claws slid back out, "careful there miss, wouldn't want you to get hurt now." Leafstorm growled.

Slash-GNR January 3rd, 2017 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queenie (Post 111966)
"Did I ever say you were the different one?" Leafstorm rolled his eyes, "you mustn't be so self absorbed... Your not different and thats exactly why I chose you as my subject of assault today." The black cat flicked his tail at her. He sniffed at her fishy scent and puffed out his chest. His sharp claws slid back out, "careful there miss, wouldn't want you to get hurt now." Leafstorm growled.

The she-cat chuckled, "It was the way you implied it sir, but as you wish. I am self-absorbed," she said which was a lie. Dewpatch watched as he became agressive. "Why don't you come over here on my side. I think we can arrange that, but it will be you who gets hurt," she hissed back to him.

Queenie January 3rd, 2017 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedar (Post 112253)
The she-cat chuckled, "It was the way you implied it sir, but as you wish. I am self-absorbed," she said which was a lie. Dewpatch watched as he became agressive. "Why don't you come over here on my side. I think we can arrange that, but it will be you who gets hurt," she hissed back to him.

Leafstorm frowned, but secretly his smile was growing. "Now, now. You mustn't do things that could get your hurt." He narrowed his eyes as she hissed. This cat was by far the most peculiar he had ever met, switching from polite to threatening with one flick of the tail. He smoothed the hair on his back watching her carefully. "Why would I do anything you wanted?" He asked, raising his eyes.

Slash-GNR January 3rd, 2017 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queenie (Post 112526)
Leafstorm frowned, but secretly his smile was growing. "Now, now. You mustn't do things that could get your hurt." He narrowed his eyes as she hissed. This cat was by far the most peculiar he had ever met, switching from polite to threatening with one flick of the tail. He smoothed the hair on his back watching her carefully. "Why would I do anything you wanted?" He asked, raising his eyes.

The white and grey patched female lowered her haunches. "Just don't come on my side," she mewed. She sadly didn't have a come back to his last statement. She sat there now unsure what to do.

Queenie January 3rd, 2017 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedar (Post 112755)
The white and grey patched female lowered her haunches. "Just don't come on my side," she mewed. She sadly didn't have a come back to his last statement. She sat there now unsure what to do.

"So now you don't want me to come onto your side." Leafstorms eyes glittered menacingly with the happiness confusing other cats gave him. This she-cat was definitely providing him with the pleasure of creating chaos. Such a step up from his boring life back in the Thunderclan camp. "Please Miss Dewpatch don't trouble yourself ." He traced his claw over the dirt crossing the invisible line and quickly pulling his paw back tauntingly. He watched himself do this and slowly looked up not moving his head to see if the she-cat was watching.

Slash-GNR January 3rd, 2017 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queenie (Post 112782)
"So now you don't want me to come onto your side." Leafstorms eyes glittered menacingly with the happiness confusing other cats gave him. This she-cat was definitely providing him with the pleasure of creating chaos. Such a step up from his boring life back in the Thunderclan camp. "Please Miss Dewpatch don't trouble yourself ." He traced his claw over the dirt crossing the invisible line and quickly pulling his paw back tauntingly. He watched himself do this and slowly looked up not moving his head to see if the she-cat was watching.

Dewpatch's fur rose as she saw the claw come over. She hissed as she pounced on the tom, but her claws were sheathed. "I told you not to come over to my side. I should have been more specific," she said as she pinned him down and looked at him. Her hazel green eyes looking to her paws to see if he would fight back.

Queenie January 3rd, 2017 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedar (Post 112793)
Dewpatch's fur rose as she saw the claw come over. She hissed as she pounced on the tom, but her claws were sheathed. "I told you not to come over to my side. I should have been more specific," she said as she pinned him down and looked at him. Her hazel green eyes looking to her paws to see if he would fight back.

Leafstorm coughed and sputtered, at the she-cat quick movements. "Starclan! It was one claw!" He took a deep breath, which hurt because the she-cat was right on his lung. He smiled when he realized something. "Are.... you.... a honorable cat?" He asked. "I mean do you uphold the warrior code?"

Slash-GNR January 3rd, 2017 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queenie (Post 112805)
Leafstorm coughed and sputtered, at the she-cat quick movements. "Starclan! It was one claw!" He took a deep breath, which hurt because the she-cat was right on his lung. He smiled when he realized something. "Are.... you.... a honorable cat?" He asked. "I mean do you uphold the warrior code?"

The she-cat knew his tactic. "Yes," she said as she got off of him. She then backed up to a tree after realizing what she had done. She looked at her still out claws. She sheathed them as she looked at the male. She was stressed now. "I'm sorry," she simply said. It was unlike her to attack another cat. It was like something came over her. She was just stressed about all that was going on. New changes were happening in all the clans. She wasn't used to it. She scrunched her body up against the tree as far as she could. She was now on Thunderclan territory. The male could do as he wished now, and she understood that she deserved punishment.

Queenie January 3rd, 2017 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedar (Post 112823)
The she-cat knew his tactic. "Yes," she said as she got off of him. She then backed up to a tree after realizing what she had done. She looked at her still out claws. She sheathed them as she looked at the male. She was stressed now. "I'm sorry," she simply said. It was unlike her to attack another cat. It was like something came over her. She was just stressed about all that was going on. New changes were happening in all the clans. She wasn't used to it. She scrunched her body up against the tree as far as she could. She was now on Thunderclan territory. The male could do as he wished now, and she understood that she deserved punishment.

"Its interesting you say that..." Leafstorm chuckled licking his chest. "Not only did you attack me you yourself crossed the border ENTIRELY, just to hurt me..." He trailed off flicking his tail in her face. The black cat ran up the tree Dewpatch was scrunched against. It was interesting to him how she gave so quickly.

Slash-GNR January 3rd, 2017 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queenie (Post 112853)
"Its interesting you say that..." Leafstorm chuckled licking his chest. "Not only did you attack me you yourself crossed the border ENTIRELY, just to hurt me..." He trailed off flicking his tail in her face. The black cat ran up the tree Dewpatch was scrunched against. It was interesting to him how she gave so quickly.

The she-cat looked up to the tom, "Your not going to punish me?" she asked tilting her head. "I deserve it," she mewed. This tom confused her. One moment he was begging for a fight, then the next he wouldn't even attack her. She was on his land.

(Oh and in the Star wars rp I responded to you)

Queenie January 3rd, 2017 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedar (Post 112858)
The she-cat looked up to the tom, "Your not going to punish me?" she asked tilting her head. "I deserve it," she mewed. This tom confused her. One moment he was begging for a fight, then the next he wouldn't even attack her. She was on his land.

(Oh and in the Star wars rp I responded to you)

Leafstorm tilted his head. "Why would I attack you? I earn nothing from that, just a ruffled pelt. Your weak." He called down from the tree. He looked down again and realized she was still there. "You can leave now! I don't care about you!"

Slash-GNR January 3rd, 2017 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queenie (Post 112933)
Leafstorm tilted his head. "Why would I attack you? I earn nothing from that, just a ruffled pelt. Your weak." He called down from the tree. He looked down again and realized she was still there. "You can leave now! I don't care about you!"

"Fine," she said as she began to pad across the border. She dare not look back at the dark colored male. She tried to redeem herself, but she felt like she got slapped on the face. She passed the border.

Queenie January 3rd, 2017 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedar (Post 112940)
"Fine," she said as she began to pad across the border. She dare not look back at the dark colored male. She tried to redeem herself, but she felt like she got slapped on the face. She passed the border.

Leafstorm watched the she-cat go. He was a little disappointed. The black tom did his best not to call out for her. He was enjoying himself, making her feel uncomfortable. He frowned to himself. Why did he feel so sad?

Slash-GNR January 3rd, 2017 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queenie (Post 113134)
Leafstorm watched the she-cat go. He was a little disappointed. The black tom did his best not to call out for her. He was enjoying himself, making her feel uncomfortable. He frowned to himself. Why did he feel so sad?

Dewpatch slowed her pace a bit to see if the tom would call after her. She wanted to give him a chance to communicate with her. She was about to cross over the hill that led to the stream.

Queenie January 3rd, 2017 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedar (Post 113147)
Dewpatch slowed her pace a bit to see if the tom would call after her. She wanted to give him a chance to communicate with her. She was about to cross over the hill that led to the stream.

Leafstorm watched her with careful eyes. He felt a boiling hatred for her all of a sudden and yowled out, "get on! Go back to your stupid clan!" Surprised by his own outburst Leafstorm sat up abruptly. He jumped down from his branch, and turned away from her. Quickly disappearing into the woods.

Slash-GNR January 3rd, 2017 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queenie (Post 113284)
Leafstorm watched her with careful eyes. He felt a boiling hatred for her all of a sudden and yowled out, "get on! Go back to your stupid clan!" Surprised by his own outburst Leafstorm sat up abruptly. He jumped down from his branch, and turned away from her. Quickly disappearing into the woods.

Dewpatch hissed as he yowled at her. She then ran back to the stream, and to her clan.

NightWarrior4Life January 6th, 2017 10:36 AM

"Fleck slow down!"
"No. Go and check around the territory for any adult cats..."
"Fine..." But just as she stormed off, she came right back "Riverclan! I swear I saw a RiverClan patrol!"
"Let's get moving then, come on...over here, in this bush..."

Hawkfrost January 27th, 2017 10:39 AM

ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Ferntail glances at the border, wanting to see something happen. She tears at the grass restlessly under her paws, watching. Suddenly, she sees a flash of movement. ThunderClan patrol! she thinks.

Hawkfrost January 27th, 2017 10:43 AM

She stares at the patrol in front of her. It was made up of a brown tom, a ginger she-cat and a strong-looking black tom. Ferntail steps back a step.
"What are you doing here?" Ferntail snarls.
"Just patrolling," responds the ginger she-cat. Ferntail nods, still alert, and jumps into the bushes. She stalks the patrol from the shrubs, trying not to be heard. She thinks it might work. Then she steps on a twig. The patrol spots her and yowls. Startled, Ferntail runs all the way back to the RiverClan camp.

FlashFanatic February 4th, 2017 01:52 PM

{ @Gusty }

Pineshadow slipped away from the patrol, his eyes constantly looking back at his patrol that he abandoned. He felt bad, just leaving them behind. But then once again, what would the do if they loved someone on the other side of the border? Diverting his attention back to the border, he silently tip-toed ahead towards the Riverclan border. This time, he decided to be calm, and not bounce around everywhere. As he approached the border, he still had a giddy feeling in his stomach. He felt like that the whole clan was fighting another clan in his stomach. For some odd reason, he felt nervous. What if she announces that there are kits? What if we get caught? What if... someone kills her? He worried, his eyes getting glossy. Suddenly, he blinked the oncoming tears out of his eyes and shook his head. Now's not the time for worrying. He thought, and looked into Riverclan territory. He didn't see Blizzardfoot, but he had a feeling that she was coming. It was like they could read eachothers minds. He hoped not. Pineshadow shivered t the thought of knowing what was going through Blizardfoot's mind. He had no idea what things he would find in there. It's not like he wanted to know.

{Whoa that's long}

goddess of ducks February 9th, 2017 06:03 AM

@Kolabear360
Webclaw slowed his pace as he neared the border. He inhaled deeply, checking for early signs that there was not a Thunderclan patrol there. Luckily, he only smelled stale scents, which left them alone, and hopefully out of any trouble that could have occurred had there been another patrol. "Alright Ripplepaw, tell me what you see, what you smell, what you hear. When checking the borders, you need to be cautious that there aren't any cats on the ther side." He instructed. The young Siamese warrior looked tense. Whereas he had been calm and cocky near the camp, he was tense now. His ears were pricked forwards, allowing him to hear even the slightest sounds. His nostrils were flared, another way to alert him that they were not alone any more. His tail too had seemed to change attitudes. He was always one for messing around with his tail, swinging it this way and that, but now it laid flat behind him, stiff and rigid, only the tail tip twitching in anticipation.

Gusty February 9th, 2017 09:08 AM

{ @TehDerpyShoelace I'm sorry for the late reply, I haven't been really active the past few days but my activeness should be going up soon. Btw, is the love-triangle plot going to happen still?}

Blizzardfoot trampled over towards the ThunderClan border, inhaling the scents that were close by. She could smell a patrol coming around her way, but she just moved around it. The molly padded forwards, keeping her senses sharp, waiting for the right tom to come by.

Pineshadow. The pair didn't get to talk much during the gathering, due to the cramped circumstances. There were just way too many cats there- way too many conversations, and although she usually enjoyed the lasting company of others, she still wanted privacy. Especially with Pineshadow.

It would be nice if Pine and her had some alone time. Their border meetings were always so short. They were always interrupted by other cats, or pulled apart by some other force. Blizzardfoot generally didn't complain, but she couldn't help but feel a longing to spend some time with him.

"Hi!" She chirped, when her eyes finally laid onto the tom she hoped to see. The ThunderClan tom seemed quite lost in thought, as if he were daydreaming in the distance. "Pine, are you okay?"

lone February 16th, 2017 10:10 PM

@Wolf
(SablelightxSprucewhisker)

Sablelight stood at the border, the wind blowing through her short fur. The strong scent of RiverClan was almost overpowering here, but Sablelight didn't mind- she really didn't mind. If she were being honest, she kind of liked it...the excitement and promise of meeting a cat from another Clan, not to mention the fact that they always thought she was some dumb she cat- and then she got to prove them wrong. That was probably Sablelight's favorite part of every venture out to the border. The she cat's tail flicked as her hues scanned the border, making sure that there were no RiverClan cats venturing too close- and if there were, they were either really brave or really stupid. With my luck, they're going to be really stupid. Sablelight thought with a sigh. It wasn't that she had anything particular against RiverClan...just some of the cats who lived there weren't the smartest. They seemed to make some bad decisions. Decisions that Sablelight didn't necessarily agree with, but then again, there were cats in ThunderClan she didn't agree with either. She didn't necessarily agree with the new leader, although she was just glad to have Ratnight out of ThunderClan. SkyClan. That had been their rescuer, SkyClan. The leader had seemed nice...although Sablelight now knew that she had been very, very wrong about him.

She didn't really know if she were doing the right thing by coming here and hoping to meet a cat. In all honesty, this was probably the exact opposite of what she should be doing. She should be going to find someone in her own Clan and get to know them. I am loyal. I'm not one of those cats who's going to go behind my leader's back and get involved with a cat from another Clan. Friends would be fine. Sablelight told herself firmly. As long as she didn't allow their friendship to get in the way, there wasn't any reason why she shouldn't be around these cats. Sablelight yawned, revealing ivory white fangs and a pale pink tongue before they were once again enclosed by her maw. She could still smell the overwhelming stench of fish and a damp, musky scent that was that of RiverClan cats...the more familiar smell of the woods and comforting ThunderClan cats was fading.

It wasn't as though Sablelight were afraid of cats from another Clan...she wouldn't be here if she were. She was simply wondering whether she should be here without another cat or not. She had heard of brutal attacks on the border and felt a warning prickle at her spine as the stench of RiverClan began to take over her senses. Her head felt light and she took a step back from the border, back closer to the trees, hoping that she wouldn't be overwhelmed by the scent back here. The snow on the ground was thick and had her sinking deeper into the snow, as she tried to pick her paws up so that she wouldn't sink quite so deep. She didn't like the thicker, deeper snow. If she were going to be in snow, she'd prefer it to be back in the woods, where she was actually used to it, although she knew she would have to learn. She'd been ThunderClan born, and still wasn't used to the deep drifts of snow.

And somehow...she still wasn't used to the other Clans.