Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   ~ Private RP ~ (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13597)

doghouse January 3rd, 2018 01:04 PM

~ Private RP ~

@Redwood Sienna

Here we go. Didn't really know what to put here, so eh ~

I actually do have a couple ideas now, if you'd like to hear them?

Ariii January 3rd, 2018 01:14 PM

Re: ~ Private RP ~

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vortex (Post 449778)

@Redwood Sienna

Here we go. Didn't really know what to put here, so eh ~

I actually do have a couple ideas now, if you'd like to hear them?

Sure!

doghouse January 3rd, 2018 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Sienna (Post 449781)
Sure!

Okay, so my first idea is that the world has changed a lot, the air and climate becoming too low in oxygen and too frigid for many animals to survive, including humans. But, in the years leading up to these changes, before the world became a barren wasteland, humans tried to create animals that could survive the new world. Using canines and a few other animals as test subjects, they changed the dogs, but the side affects were too dangerous, and they couldn't do the same on humans. These monster creatures were supposedly destroyed before the humans all died off, but they weren't, and now the monster canines have taken over the earth, along with the very few other species that were mutated, which become the prey source for these beasts.

There's one idea, and I can probably come up with a few more if that doesn't peak your interest.

Ariii January 3rd, 2018 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vortex (Post 449784)

Okay, so my first idea is that the world has changed a lot, the air and climate becoming too low in oxygen and too frigid for many animals to survive, including humans. But, in the years leading up to these changes, before the world became a barren wasteland, humans tried to create animals that could survive the new world. Using canines and a few other animals as test subjects, they changed the dogs, but the side affects were too dangerous, and they couldn't do the same on humans. These monster creatures were supposedly destroyed before the humans all died off, but they weren't, and now the monster canines have taken over the earth, along with the very few other species that were mutated, which become the prey source for these beasts.

There's one idea, and I can probably come up with a few more if that doesn't peak your interest.

Hm, I like it, but I'm interested to hear some more?

doghouse January 3rd, 2018 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Sienna (Post 449785)
Hm, I like it, but I'm interested to hear some more?

Well, what sort of things would you be interested in?

Ariii January 3rd, 2018 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vortex (Post 449787)

Well, what sort of things would you be interested in?

I don't mind! Anything is fine, so if you want to do your idea, we can! Or if you want to do something else, we can! It doesn't matter to me!

doghouse January 3rd, 2018 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Sienna (Post 449789)
I don't mind! Anything is fine, so if you want to do your idea, we can! Or if you want to do something else, we can! It doesn't matter to me!

I can't really think of anything else at the moment, so if you're okay with doing the first one, we can.

Ariii January 3rd, 2018 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vortex (Post 449829)

I can't really think of anything else at the moment, so if you're okay with doing the first one, we can.

Okay! We need characters..

doghouse January 3rd, 2018 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Sienna (Post 449833)
Okay! We need characters..

I actually have one that I'm going to use.

Ariii January 3rd, 2018 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vortex (Post 449838)

I actually have one that I'm going to use.

I don't.. XD