Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   RiverClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   RiverClan Clearing (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31)

Moon Lily January 27th, 2019 08:07 PM

Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Bliss (Post 566996)

Moonrise smiled, "I'm actually started liking it here. Everyone's just so nice.", she meowed. The molly gave her chest fur a quick lick. She looked at him, purring.

Spiritflight smiled a bright, big smile. "That's nice! I'm happy you think so" He said, purring loudly. He nuzzled her and smiled. " And you'll be a full warrior soon" He murmured wistfully.

Madelaine January 27th, 2019 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 (Post 567289)
Spiritflight smiled a bright, big smile. "That's nice! I'm happy you think so" He said, purring loudly. He nuzzled her and smiled. " And you'll be a full warrior soon" He murmured wistfully.

"Yep. Fallenstar said the next clan meeting I will get a cat to show me around and I'll be a full cat of Riverclan. At the moment I can't leave camp.", she meowed. Moonrise laid herself down, tucking her paws underneath her. She wrapped her tail around herself.

Moon Lily January 27th, 2019 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Bliss (Post 567292)

"Yep. Fallenstar said the next clan meeting I will get a cat to show me around and I'll be a full cat of Riverclan. At the moment I can't leave camp.", she meowed. Moonrise laid herself down, tucking her paws underneath her. She wrapped her tail around herself.

Spiritflight looked at her affectionately. "That's good. Then you will become a full Riverclan cat!" He mewed triumphantly. He was so happy. He settled down beside Moonrise and purred.

Madelaine January 27th, 2019 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 (Post 567298)
Spiritflight looked at her affectionately. "That's good. Then you will become a full Riverclan cat!" He mewed triumphantly. He was so happy. He settled down beside Moonrise and purred.

Moonrise buried her head in his neck fur. "I love you.", she meowed, not trying at all to be quiet. At this point she didn't care anymore and would let everybody know that she loved him.

Mango January 28th, 2019 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave (Post 567252)
"Oh" Tidalpool said, I guess she wouldn't mind if I took her to the sick-cat camp, besides if she stays here she will likely get everyone else sick, especially her littermates and that's the last thing we want the white tip of her tail quivered for a second, then she said "what's your mothers name, I'll tell her where you are when I see her next." She was unsure on how exactly the relationship between this kit and her mother worked but wasn't about ready to send another cat in incredible worry over her. "Oh and whats your name? My name is Tidalpool." She said realizing that she didn't tell anything about herself to this kit.

The small kit looked at Tidalpool,"I am Waterlilykit. My mother is Scorchedeye. Okay. I'm not sure I have the energy to walk to the new camp...but I don't want to get you sick. I probably can head there by myself in a week." She meowed

Cave January 28th, 2019 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snowkapi (Post 567369)
The small kit looked at Tidalpool,"I am Waterlilykit. My mother is Scorchedeye. Okay. I'm not sure I have the energy to walk to the new camp...but I don't want to get you sick. I probably can head there by myself in a week." She meowed

"Uh, you'd have to be crazy to think I'd allow a kit to head there herself, Heck I wouldn't even allow an apprentice to head there by themselves. Let me take you, I won't get sick that easily, besides, you'd be dead in a week if you don't get treatment." she said, her voice lacking cheer. "I'll be sure to tell your mother where you have gone, but for now, we should get you there before anything else. Have any of your littermates looked sick." She asked Waterlilykit softly.
(are any of her siblings, if she has any, sick? I'd be willing to have Tidalpool take them as well)

Mango January 28th, 2019 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave (Post 567374)
"Uh, you'd have to be crazy to think I'd allow a kit to head there herself, Heck I wouldn't even allow an apprentice to head there by themselves. Let me take you, I won't get sick that easily, besides, you'd be dead in a week if you don't get treatment." she said, her voice lacking cheer. "I'll be sure to tell your mother where you have gone, but for now, we should get you there before anything else. Have any of your littermates looked sick." She asked Waterlilykit softly.
(are any of her siblings, if she has any, sick? I'd be willing to have Tidalpool take them as well)

(Nope)

She shook her head,” My littermates already are there.” She remarked honestly.

Leucos January 28th, 2019 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosemew (Post 567093)
(I know :3 )

Bearflower sat up, stretching out his legs a bit. He nodded at the offer. "Sure!" He mewed with a smile, his tail swayed lightly.
His blue orbs looked at Pigeonfeather, tilting his head to the side. The brown tom stood up, "Has anyone told you you have really pretty eyes?" He questioned.
@Pisces

Pigeon smiled yet again as his tail swished like an excited apprentice as he hopped on to his paws although he felt his cheeks burn once again at bearflowers question making him laugh out of embarrassment "please, they're not that great. There are other warriors with eyes like mine. For example you." he meowed as he felt his smile curl up at the corners . The tom walked away from his fish with renewed energy which allowed him to forget his stomach " wanna take the lead?" he asked as he looked back over his shoulder .

furrensic January 28th, 2019 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pisces (Post 567485)
Pigeon smiled yet again as his tail swished like an excited apprentice as he hopped on to his paws although he felt his cheeks burn once again at bearflowers question making him laugh out of embarrassment "please, they're not that great. There are other warriors with eyes like mine. For example you." he meowed as he felt his smile curl up at the corners . The tom walked away from his fish with renewed energy which allowed him to forget his stomach " wanna take the lead?" he asked as he looked back over his shoulder .

Bearflower hummed. "Maybe, but there's something different about yours." He said, a smile appearing. The brown tabby nodded softly, padding forward.

Cave January 28th, 2019 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snowkapi (Post 567401)
(Nope)

She shook her head,” My littermates already are there.” She remarked honestly.

"Oh, well we should get you there as well, tell me if your cold along the way, I'll try to keep you warm but there are no promises." her voice softened to the kit, she gently picked the kit up by the scruff and started heading out, towards the sick-cat camp.