Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Visual Arts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Pea's Art Stuff (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12212)

PeaFlower November 8th, 2017 03:08 PM

Re: Pea's Art Stuff

Quote:

Originally Posted by mompaws (Post 418499)
@PeaFlower

is there any way you could upload it onto an image hosting site? i can’t seem to load the image /:

edit: i just realised i can see it in your gallery! it’s amazing, thank you! <3

^^' You're welcome !

And, yeah, that's kinda strange ... it worked earlier ... I don't know what's wrong ... :wut:
Then again it's the first time I try to put up a link from my gallery (it was mostly to help Mad-Hatter see it), so maybe that's why.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz (Post 418471)
You're super good at what you do c:

Thanks ! ... I guess ? I don't know I've never known how to respond to these things ^^"
But, yeah, thanks !

wolfie November 9th, 2017 09:27 AM

Which Character ? : Rain
Appearance ? (Link or Description (as detailed as you can.)) : In Link Up Above
Headshot/Mid Body/Full Body ? : Headshot
Pose + Expression ? : Maybe he just has a blank face? Like he doesn't care. Pose can be whatever :D
With Background/Without Background ? Describe.(Warning : Backgrounds take more time.) : Without
Basic/Detailed ? : You can choose
Traditional/Digital ? : Digital
Colors : Yes/No ? : Yes
Other : Nope

PeaFlower November 9th, 2017 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spooks and Boos! (Post 418819)
Which Character ? : Rain
Appearance ? (Link or Description (as detailed as you can.)) : In Link Up Above
Headshot/Mid Body/Full Body ? : Headshot
Pose + Expression ? : Maybe he just has a blank face? Like he doesn't care. Pose can be whatever :D
With Background/Without Background ? Describe.(Warning : Backgrounds take more time.) : Without
Basic/Detailed ? : You can choose
Other : Nope

Sorry for the late reply ! I'll try to start working on it tomorrow !
However, quick question before I get stuck on the drawing, since he is apparently 3 moons old, do you want me to make him more kitten-like in appearance ?

And @Celestial , I haven't begun drawing them on digital yet, but I tried to practice the nose-kiss pose in traditional art, as well as different expressions, and I was wondering if you wanted them to look at each other, or have their eyes closed, or only one of them with their eyes open ... ?
Also, I feel like I have to warn, my "detailed" means I'll shade it and add some colors here and there. I'm not really good with realistic fur and the likes.

wren November 9th, 2017 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeaFlower (Post 418945)
Sorry for the late reply ! I'll try to start working on it tomorrow !
However, quick question before I get stuck on the drawing, since he is apparently 3 moons old, do you want me to make him more kitten-like in appearance ?

And @Celestial , I haven't begun drawing them on digital yet, but I tried to practice the nose-kiss pose in traditional art, as well as different expressions, and I was wondering if you wanted them to look at each other, or have their eyes closed, or only one of them with their eyes open ... ?
Also, I feel like I have to warn, my "detailed" means I'll shade it and add some colors here and there. I'm not really good with realistic fur and the likes.

That's fine, it would be nice if tumblesteps eyes where open and he kinda looked surprised. Your art is amazing so whatever happens I'll love it

PeaFlower November 9th, 2017 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 418952)

That's fine, it would be nice if tumblesteps eyes where open and he kinda looked surprised. Your art is amazing so whatever happens I'll love it

Alright ! It's noted !
Heh, I'll try my best, though whoever said digital art is easier than traditional can go back home ... it's always kind of a challenge ^^", but a nice one.

PeaFlower November 10th, 2017 11:13 AM

@Celestial
Finally, it's done !

Apologies in advance if this wasn't what the characters looked like, I had to make-do. (But I can fix some things afterwards since it's digital.)
I wonder if I didn't make him too surprised ... in a "Tumblestep.exe has stopped working" way ...

(Also I had to redraw Daisyshade like, 3 times, because something was bugging me (still does, but ... yeah). I've been at it for 4 hours now ! x') I need a break ... sorry @Spooks and Boos! , looks like you'll have to wait a little longer.)

wolfie November 10th, 2017 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeaFlower (Post 419216)
@Celestial
Finally, it's done !

Apologies in advance if this wasn't what the characters looked like, I had to make-do. (But I can fix some things afterwards since it's digital.)
I wonder if I didn't make him too surprised ... in a "Tumblestep.exe has stopped working" way ...

(Also I had to redraw Daisyshade like, 3 times, because something was bugging me (still does, but ... yeah). I've been at it for 4 hours now ! x') I need a break ... sorry @Spooks and Boos! , looks like you'll have to wait a little longer.)

That's fine!

Fireflower November 12th, 2017 05:10 PM

hey! so your doing art requests?

FadingEchoes November 18th, 2017 12:35 PM

Which Characters ? : Essie and Romeo
Appearances ? : Essie | Romeo
Headshot/Mid Body/Full Body ?: Full body and full body.
Pose + Expression ? : Essie Cuddling up next to Romeo asleep. Romeo cuddling with her and looking down at her fondly.
Positions ? : Essie to the left of Romeo. Romeo to the right of Essie
With Background/Without Background ? Describe.(Warning : Backgrounds take more time.) : No background
Basic/Detailed ?: Detailed
Other : Nope.

Fireflower November 20th, 2017 07:15 PM

char.:if you can dragonstar from dragonclan(this was comeing the whole time)
app: pure black shecat with black dragon wing and amber eyes
front faceing wings out and expess. glare
no back ground is good
detailed and digital
color yes but that wont be much
other:no