Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Plot Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   [All] ✩ But she's a devil in disguise ✩ (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80206)

poppy March 14th, 2024 04:17 PM

✩ But she's a devil in disguise ✩

Pretty simple, just looking for some victims for Nightshade! Whether it’s maiming, murdering or miscellaneous, Nightshade can do it all. She isn’t against killing cats from her own Clan as long as ooc I can be promised she won’t be caught.

These rps, at least where I’m involved, will only last 3-4 posts, typically with Night near the border, seeing your cat, and then with her attacking. She’ll usually knock a cat out at first since it’s much easier, but it’s not required and neither is powerplay! She does have to leave in the post where she’s attacking if she is crossing the border to do so, since I don’t want her to be hr killed yk

But you can have the option of giving me perms for Night to uhhh do some things like mark the border w/ blood etc, or cannibalism (just a little) or other things. If you do want this to take place, just put “yes” when asked on the form, and specify if you’re only giving perms for one thing

Name:
Clan:
PP Perms?:
Description of wounds if injured:
Permissions from the spoiler?:
Are they trespassing or is Night:
Extra Notes:
@poppy

Dolomedes March 14th, 2024 04:44 PM

Re: ✩ But she's a devil in disguise ✩

Name: Rabbitkit
Clan: Windclan
Death/Injured?: Injured
PP Perms?: I mean will you need it, he’s a kit against a warrior lol. But yes /lh
Description of wounds if injured: Pretty bad, no fully crippling harm but for sure some bad stuff. Face scarring, ears torn, pretty beat up, maybe a little chunk missing/bites for spoiler.
Permissions from the spoiler?: Kind of, yes, but nothing super extreme
Are they trespassing or is Night: They are trespassing
Extra Notes: So I understand if you decline because he’s a kit but also the attack can probably be tied to the mink issues which would be interesting, Rabbitkit would probably misremember but be like ‘yes a mink’ (he doesn’t know what a mink looks like). Currently, he wants to sneak out because he wants to try and hunt to help Windclan. Then boom disaster. More description on why Rabbit is out of camp: boop
@poppy

Bean March 14th, 2024 04:51 PM

Name: Wildtwist
Clan:Former ThC, rouge
PP Perms?: yea
Description of wounds if injured: nothing major
Permissions from the spoiler?: idc
Are they trespassing or is Night: leaf is
Extra Notes: hes preggie and has no memory of his former life @poppy

poppy March 14th, 2024 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dolomedes (Post 1567114)
Name: Rabbitkit
Clan: Windclan
PP Perms?: I mean will you need it, he’s a kit against a warrior lol. But yes /lh
Description of wounds if injured: Pretty bad, no fully crippling harm but for sure some bad stuff. Face scarring, ears torn, pretty beat up, maybe a little chunk missing/bites for spoiler.
Permissions from the spoiler?: Kind of, yes, but nothing super extreme
Are they trespassing or is Night: They are trespassing
Extra Notes: So I understand if you decline because he’s a kit but also the attack can probably be tied to the mink issues which would be interesting, Rabbitkit would probably misremember but be like ‘yes a mink’ (he doesn’t know what a mink looks like). Currently, he wants to sneak out because he wants to try and hunt to help Windclan. Then boom disaster. More description on why Rabbit is out of camp: boop
@poppy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bean (Post 1567117)
Name: Wildtwist
Clan:Former ThC, rouge
PP Perms?: yea
Description of wounds if injured: nothing major
Permissions from the spoiler?: idc
Are they trespassing or is Night: leaf is
Extra Notes: hes preggie and has no memory of his former life @poppy

Both accepted ofc ofc

Will be happy to traumatize these babs for you, do u want me to start or do you?

Bean March 14th, 2024 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppy (Post 1567118)

Both accepted ofc ofc

Will be happy to traumatize these babs for you, do u want me to start or do you?

Could u start? Heading to spirit night 4 ice cream so ill respond today or tmrw!

poppy March 14th, 2024 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bean (Post 1567120)

Could u start? Heading to spirit night 4 ice cream so ill respond today or tmrw!

would be happy too ♥!!

iliri March 14th, 2024 05:12 PM

:eyes:

zBlaze March 14th, 2024 05:17 PM

*interest* What clan is Nightshade in? This is perfect I need to kill off a cat hehe :eyes:
@poppy

poppy March 14th, 2024 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blxze. (Post 1567126)
*interest* What clan is Nightshade in? This is perfect I need to kill off a cat hehe :eyes:
@poppy

shadowclan but as long as she's not caught she can kill cats of her clan!!! :eyes:

Dolomedes March 14th, 2024 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppy (Post 1567118)

Both accepted ofc ofc

If you’d be willing to start, that’d be awesome :). It’d be at night, preferably.