Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Roleplay Information (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   LF: Roleplayers! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72576)

BEAR. November 8th, 2023 06:58 PM

LF: Roleplayers!

The Covenant of the Sky is short-pawed right now, and could use some help! While the 2022 Donor Crew has expanded the Covenant to include high rank roleplayers, real life and other duties have taken precedent and are making it difficult to keep up with demand!

This is where you come in. The Covenant of the Sky is looking for more roleplayers to help us go through the backlog and catch up on requests. You do not need to create a character for this; the Covenant has a list of NPCs to use and you will be assigned one.

Responsibilities include:
  • Roleplaying in Resurrection and Reincarnations requests, and judging if a character's reason warrants acceptance. We tend to look for characters who have more going on than just "I'm sick of being dead" "I want my family", etc as these are fairly generic and apply to thousands of characters. Reasonings should expand upon motivations and why a character feels they should get an opportunity not many others will get.

• Doing your best to portray your assigned character accurately. We understand sometimes it's hard to get into the swing of a cat, especially one you didn't create!

• Participating in in-character discussions about current events and concerns.

• Being open to participate in additional plots or ideas, as needed.

Benefits
Of course, members selected for this will get an exclusive Warden badge and have access to the Covenant of the Sky forum and Discord server.

Things to keep in mind:
  • Activity is important! We do not have any specific requirements, but do ask you are able to handle an occasional Covenant roleplay or two. Since we are backed up currently, you would likely be immediately assigned to a roleplay and would need to be available to handle that.

• You do not own the character assigned to you. Covenant NPCs are not personal characters, and if you decide you no longer wish to participate or your access is revoked, you lose roleplaying rights to said character.

• If your personal character has a request, we ask you not participate as a judge and instead let others play the Wardens for that roleplay.

Applications will close 11/15 @ 11:59pm ET.

Dakotaa November 8th, 2023 08:38 PM

Re: LF: Roleplayers!

TOMORROW WE HIT IT

bubble[error]. November 8th, 2023 08:39 PM

I'd be happy to help!

LostInTheOrchids November 8th, 2023 08:42 PM

Glhf yall!

I'm most definitely applying!

hermeswind November 9th, 2023 01:37 AM

gl everyone (this seems like something I'd love aaaa)

Wingnettle November 9th, 2023 01:45 AM

This sounds so cool!

Spartan-117 November 9th, 2023 06:15 AM

Good luck all! ngl, i am quite interested in this!

Bean November 9th, 2023 06:18 AM

Gl!! Super interested

Minkuu November 9th, 2023 06:18 AM

Good luck yall!

lem~ November 9th, 2023 07:50 AM

Good luck to the others applying!