Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Borders (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Thunderglade (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79)

Tundra August 16th, 2017 03:35 PM

Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Skypaw blinked and sat up.
"I never thought about it..." He looked over his shoulder toward his camp. I've been sneaking out at night to see a ThunderClan cat... Oh gosh! I've been breaking the Warrior Code!

Charmer August 16th, 2017 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 355855)
Skypaw blinked and sat up.
"I never thought about it..." He looked over his shoulder toward his camp. I've been sneaking out at night to see a ThunderClan cat... Oh gosh! I've been breaking the Warrior Code!

Cherrypaw sat in silence for a long moment as she watched Skypaw think over what she had said. "Skypaw, what should we do?" Cherrypaw waited in torment for the Windclan cat's answer. She loved spending this time with Skypaw, but she knew deep down it wasn't the right thing to do. She found herself trapped between lying and failing to be the warrior she wanted to be, and yet another goodbye. Starclan, haven't I had enough goodbyes?

Tundra August 18th, 2017 12:31 AM

Skypaw turned back to Cherrypaw. "Whatever you think is best..." He meowed. Skypaw stood there, swaying from side to side as he waited for the apprentices' response.
@Le Charmer

Charmer August 18th, 2017 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 357230)
Skypaw turned back to Cherrypaw. "Whatever you think is best..." He meowed. Skypaw stood there, swaying from side to side as he waited for the apprentices' response.
@Le Charmer

"I don't know what's best," Cherrypaw wailed miserably. "Well, I do but... I'd miss you." The ginger and white she-cat met Skypaw's eye and stood a whisker's length away. She said, very slowly and deliberately, "What do you want, Skypaw?"

Tundra August 18th, 2017 02:32 PM

Skypaw shuffled his paws.
"It feels wrong to be disloyal to our Clans... But... I don't wanna say goodbye yet..."

Charmer August 19th, 2017 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 357449)
Skypaw shuffled his paws.
"It feels wrong to be disloyal to our Clans... But... I don't wanna say goodbye yet..."

Cherrypaw's fur began to bristle, and she turned her back on Skypaw and padded a few tail lengths away, facing the forest of her home. For a long moment, she was silent. "I've said goodbye before," she meowed sadly, her fur lying flat. "My mother and sister died...greencough. It almost got me too, but I made it. My family is gone now. And my clanmates, my mentor... they don't get it. They don't see how alone I feel...but," she hesitated. "When I'm with you...it doesn't hurt as much..."

Tundra August 19th, 2017 04:17 AM

Skypaw took a step back when Cherrypaw's fur bristled.
He looked at his paws, but looked up again as she began speaking. "Your whole family is..." Skypaw hesitated for a moment. "Gone..." He meowed, suddenly feeling sorry for her. "I... Im so sorry..."

Charmer August 21st, 2017 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 358306)
Skypaw took a step back when Cherrypaw's fur bristled.
He looked at his paws, but looked up again as she began speaking. "Your whole family is..." Skypaw hesitated for a moment. "Gone..." He meowed, suddenly feeling sorry for her. "I... Im so sorry..."

"I've said too many goodbyes already," Cherrypaw continued, before turning and facing Skypaw. "I work hard to be a good warrior because..." the shecat looked up at the night sky and saw the silver lights of Starclan gleaming. "I want my mother and sister to be proud of me." Cherrypaw looked down, unable to keep gazing at her warrior ancestors. "I can't decide Skypaw. Please don't make me be the one to do it," she said, taking a step toward the Windclan cat. "What do you want?"

(Now is your chance to muscle through that writers block. Who is Skypaw? What's important to him? What does he want? Think it through and get in his head. Writer's block=cured)

Tundra August 21st, 2017 10:17 PM

[Your right! I'll try!]

Skypaw shuffled his paws. "I... I..." He just couldn't decide. He wanted to stay with her, but wanted to stay loyal to his Clan. Skypaw looked at her, she was so pretty and kind, he didn't wanna say goodbye just yet. "I wanna... Uhh..." He still hadn't decided. Should I stay... Should I go... He looked at the sky,
then back at her. What should I choose! He thought. Stay? Leave? Then he remembered what Cherrypaw had said, how she had said too many goodbye's already. Skypaw didn't wanna break her heard again,
he would never forgive himself if that was the case. Skypaw lookdf at her blue eyes, he blushed a little and looked at the ground. "I think I'll..
I wanna..."
Skypaw twitched his whiskers. "I wanna stay with you!" He blurted out.

[I did it! Writers Block went away a little!]

Charmer August 21st, 2017 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 362754)
[Your right! I'll try!]

Skypaw shuffled his paws. "I... I..." He just couldn't decide. He wanted to stay with her, but wanted to stay loyal to his Clan. Skypaw looked at her, she was so pretty and kind, he didn't wanna say goodbye just yet. "I wanna... Uhh..." He still hadn't decided. Should I stay... Should I go... He looked at the sky,
then back at her. What should I choose! He thought. Stay? Leave? Then he remembered what Cherrypaw had said, how she had said too many goodbye's already. Skypaw didn't wanna break her heard again,
he would never forgive himself if that was the case. Skypaw lookdf at her blue eyes, he blushed a little and looked at the ground. "I think I'll..
I wanna..."
Skypaw twitched his whiskers. "I wanna stay with you!" He blurted out.

[I did it! Writers Block went away!]

(Yay! Hooray for Flameleaf! *give standing ovation and tosses bouquet of roses* you did good kiddo. Not saying the block won't be back, but when in doubt, feel what your character is feeling.)

Cherrypaw trembled with joy as she heard Skypaw answer. "Really?" This wouldn't be an end, but a beginning. "Oh Skypaw!" The shecat bound over to the apprentice, bowling him over as she rushed to nuzzle him. Mother, please understand... I'll be loyal to Thunderclan and good to Skypaw. I'll find a way to do it all. You'll see!

Tundra August 21st, 2017 11:08 PM

[-Bows- Thank You! Thank You!]

Skypaw tumbled onto his back as Cherrypaw rushed up to him.
He purred and nuzzled her cheek. I made the right choice... Im glad... He through. Then he wiggled out from under Cherrypaw and stood up.
Skypaw gave his pelt a quick shake and sat next tie the apprentice. "So... Can I learn how to climb a tree now?" He asked. "Maybe...
Tomorrow if you think we need to go back now..."
Skypaw sat there,
thumping his tail on the ground softly as he waited for a reply.

[Omg, its really gone! My posts are a bit longer!]

Charmer August 21st, 2017 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 362771)

[-Bows- Thank You! Thank You!]

Skypaw tumbled onto his back as Cherrypaw rushed up to him.
He purred and nuzzled her cheek. I made the right choice... Im glad... He through. Then he wiggled out from under Cherrypaw and stood up.
Skypaw gave his pelt a quick shake and sat next tie the apprentice. "So... Can I learn how to climb a tree now?" He asked. "Maybe...
Tomorrow if you think we need to go back now..."
Skypaw sat there,
thumping his tail on the ground softly as he waited for a reply.

[Omg, its really gone! My posts are a bit longer!]

(I'm glad! One of the benefits of getting old is you learn a few things.)

Cherrypaw felt Skypaw's warm muzzle press into her cheek and she closed her eyes, enjoying feeling him so close. When he pulled away and asked about climbing, she felt a twinge of sadness that the moment was over, but she got up and brightly replied, "Of course. I keep my word, after all. One lesson in tree-climbing coming right up!" She said, racing to an oak just over the border. She sat on her haunches at the base and waited for Skypaw to join.

SuspiciousMindz August 21st, 2017 11:49 PM

@Teza
Blazingstar had sent the patrol ahead to give himself time to ponder on the situation with Thunderclan. Would they stay quiet for a while now that Snowstar was too busy with a family to worry about them? It was a typical leader/queen move after all. Blazingnight made the mistake which led to Timberstar taking back over. It was only a matter of time before Snowstar made one too many mistakes and the deputy -- Fennelnose was it? -- would take the leadership. Blazingstar was unaware that Bubblestep was the current deputy despite the fact that Snowstar seemed to order them around like one. He was obvious in his fit of anger and that was a weakness he'd never get over. As these thoughts entered and left his head simultaneously, he let his guard down about his surroundings which was probably a mistake. It wouldn't be a surprise if he happened to run into someone along the border, at that time, it was a common occurrence, but he didn't mind it.

Tundra August 22nd, 2017 12:15 AM

Skypaw chuckled and ran after her, his tail swaying from side to side. Adorable... He thought with a smile spreading across his face.
Skypaw reached the base of the tree and sat on one of the roots, waiting for Cherrypaw to begin. "So, what first?" He purred, swaying from side to side. While swaying, he leaned over to Cherrypaw, causing his bur to brush hers.

[Pure Curiosity ~ How old are you?]

Charmer August 22nd, 2017 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 362796)
Skypaw chuckled and ran after her, his tail swaying from side to side. Adorable... He thought with a smile spreading across his face.
Skypaw reached the base of the tree and sat on one of the roots, waiting for Cherrypaw to begin. "So, what first?" He purred, swaying from side to side. While swaying, he leaned over to Cherrypaw, causing his bur to brush hers.

[Pure Curiosity ~ How old are you?]

Cherrypaw felt Skypaw's fur brush her own, and blushed a little, enjoying the tom's sudden flirtiness. None of the apprentices in Thunderclan looked at her the way he did. "First you'll want to dig the claws of your front paws into the bark, like this," she began, gripping the bark as she described, " then with your back paws, launch yourself up and at the same time release your front claws and grip the back higher up," she explained. "Don't worry, you can watch me first." With a powerful leap, she launched herself up, planting her back claws in the barn. Then she slowly eased down, detaching one paw at a time until she was on the ground beside Skypaw again. "Now you try."

(I'll tell you, but first. How about you try a couple guesses for funzies).

Tundra August 22nd, 2017 12:37 AM

[Okay]

Skypaw nodded. He unsheathed his claws and sunk them into the tree.
Okay... Here we go... Skypaw began climbing, the same way the Cherrypaw had. He pushed off with his hind paws and flew a little further up the tree. A few feet up, he began to feel himself slipping. Oh no... Skypaw began panicking and scrambled around for grip. No, No,
No, No, No!
Skypaw sloppily kicked off with his hind paws and dug his front claws into a branch. "Ch-Cherrypaw! Help! Im stuck!"

[18? 20? 13? 10? 24?]

Teza August 22nd, 2017 08:36 AM

@Suspiciousmindz

'Cold... Dark...' These two things ran through the young she-kit's mind over and over as she lay in the darkness, waiting for something to come along and snatch her up. She was afraid, though she forced herself to not show it. Viper glanced up at the night sky and smiled. She had been on her way to someplace called... Riverclan? That sounded right but it didn't at the same time. Her mother lost her, dropped her and her brother while something chased them, but only picked up her brother. Now Viper lay exactly where she was dropped, waiting for that something to come and get her, but it never did. Her head pounded, but that never distracted her from the beauty of being able to see the night sky. It was her favorite time of day after all. When it became clear whatever was chasing them wasn't coming after her, Viper decided to try to get up, only to find that extremely difficult. Her head started pounding harder and harder once she started lifting it, which made the young kit dizzy as she stood. While her mother taught her how to fight insects and small rodents, she had yet to learn to fight other cats, so when she caught wind of one, she simply froze, making herself look bigger than what she was. When she saw the tom, her eyes went wide. He seemed uninterested in her and very powerful. She hissed, then stumbled as her head pounded once more, making her want to curl up and cry. She'd have to persevere. Right?

Charmer August 22nd, 2017 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 362803)
[Okay]

Skypaw nodded. He unsheathed his claws and sunk them into the tree.
Okay... Here we go... Skypaw began climbing, the same way the Cherrypaw had. He pushed off with his hind paws and flew a little further up the tree. A few feet up, he began to feel himself slipping. Oh no... Skypaw began panicking and scrambled around for grip. No, No,
No, No, No!
Skypaw sloppily kicked off with his hind paws and dug his front claws into a branch. "Ch-Cherrypaw! Help! Im stuck!"

[18? 20? 13? 10? 24?]

Cherrypaw saw Skypaw struggling and gasped. She dig her claws into the bark and leapt up the trunk. She got up beside Skypaw on the trunk with just a few upward leaps and latched hard into the trunk as she leaned over and grabbed Skypaw's scruff in her mouth. "Grab on to the tree with your claws!" Cherrypaw's meowed, her words muffled by a mouthful of fur.

Tundra August 22nd, 2017 12:13 PM

Skypaw sunk his claws into the tree branch and pulled himself up.
"Thanks," He gasped, still terrified about what could've happened. "I would have... Died if you weren't here..." Skypaw sat on the branch and looked at the stars.
"I guess... Climbing isn't for me...
Just like running isn't really for you..."
He meowed thoughtfully.
"Different Clans are good at different things... ThunderClan is good at climbing... WindClan is gold at running... RiverClan, swimming... ShadowClan, keeping to the shadows I guess...?"

Charmer August 22nd, 2017 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 363001)
Skypaw sunk his claws into the tree branch and pulled himself up.
"Thanks," He gasped, still terrified about what could've happened. "I would have... Died if you weren't here..." Skypaw sat on the branch and looked at the stars.
"I guess... Climbing isn't for me...
Just like running isn't really for you..."
He meowed thoughtfully.
"Different Clans are good at different things... ThunderClan is good at climbing... WindClan is gold at running... RiverClan, swimming... ShadowClan, keeping to the shadows I guess...?"

@Suspiciousmindz @Teza

Cherrypaw climbed up onto the branch easily and sat beside Skypaw. She looked down over the branch and tried to guess at the distance. "I don't think you would have died, but you might have hurt you leg it you landed awkwardly," she replied, hoping that would help the shaken Windclan cat to calm down a little. "I guess so," Cherrypaw replied considering the different clans and how they hunted and survived in the forest. "And it works out for everyone in the clans, I guess. Only Riverclan eats fish, so the fish never run out. Only Windclan eats rabbits, so there's plenty. If every clan hunted the same prey, there probably wouldn't be enough for every cat. Leafbare would be impossible.Suddenly, Cherrypaw's ears perked up. She heard a tiny voice, like that of a kit, somewhere nearby. She glanced toward the sound and spotted a small shape in the darkness. "A kit?" she said out loud, startled to see the poor thing out here all alone. She was about to climb down to check on it when she noticed another shape moving along the border. A much bigger cat. Cherrypaw narrowed her eyes. Something about the cat was familiar. Then, suddenly, her mind flashed to the gathering and the leaders at Seastones. "B-Blazingstar," the ginger and white shecat meowed in a hoarse whisper as she pointed with her paw to show Skypaw what she saw.

Tundra August 22nd, 2017 05:47 PM

[Here we go]

Skypaw nodded. "Yeah, what do ThunderClan cats hunt?" He asked, then he pricked his ears as Cherrypaw said something. "What!
B-Blazingstar!"
He mewed.
"Oh gosh! I... I gotta hide!" Skypaw leaped up and began climbing higher into the tree. Eventually,
he stopped and crouched on a branch, sheltered by leaves. Oh! If he sees me in in so much trouble!

Charmer August 22nd, 2017 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 363497)
[Here we go]

Skypaw nodded. "Yeah, what do ThunderClan cats hunt?" He asked, then he pricked his ears as Cherrypaw said something. "What!
B-Blazingstar!"
He mewed.
"Oh gosh! I... I gotta hide!" Skypaw leaped up and began climbing higher into the tree. Eventually,
he stopped and crouched on a branch, sheltered by leaves. Oh! If he sees me in in so much trouble!

@Teza @Suspiciousmindz

Before Cherrypaw realized it, Skypaw had shot up the tree into the higher branches, shaking the limbs and leaves as he went. The ginger and white she-cat sank low onto the branch and called up to him in a hissing whisper. "Skypaw!" but the young tom was already out of sight. Mousebrain! He''l never be able to climb back down from that high! She crouched on the branch praying that the leaves and darkness of the tree would obscure her ginger and white fur and the wind would cover the sound of Skypaw's panicked climb.

Tundra August 22nd, 2017 08:36 PM

[Uhh... Are they offline?]

Skypaw looked down at Cherrypaw through the leaves. He looked through the small gaps and gazed at Blazingstar. Cherrypaw has no reason to hide... Well... I guess she does... But I'm not suppose to be on this side of the border... Skypaw didn't make a sound; He kept his breaths soft and quiet, he kept his tail still. Skypaw pressed himself a little closer to the branch. I gotta keep quiet and still...

@Suspiciousmindz
@Teza
+
@ Le Charmer

SuspiciousMindz August 24th, 2017 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teza (Post 362868)
@Suspiciousmindz

'Cold... Dark...' These two things ran through the young she-kit's mind over and over as she lay in the darkness, waiting for something to come along and snatch her up. She was afraid, though she forced herself to not show it. Viper glanced up at the night sky and smiled. She had been on her way to someplace called... Riverclan? That sounded right but it didn't at the same time. Her mother lost her, dropped her and her brother while something chased them, but only picked up her brother. Now Viper lay exactly where she was dropped, waiting for that something to come and get her, but it never did. Her head pounded, but that never distracted her from the beauty of being able to see the night sky. It was her favorite time of day after all. When it became clear whatever was chasing them wasn't coming after her, Viper decided to try to get up, only to find that extremely difficult. Her head started pounding harder and harder once she started lifting it, which made the young kit dizzy as she stood. While her mother taught her how to fight insects and small rodents, she had yet to learn to fight other cats, so when she caught wind of one, she simply froze, making herself look bigger than what she was. When she saw the tom, her eyes went wide. He seemed uninterested in her and very powerful. She hissed, then stumbled as her head pounded once more, making her want to curl up and cry. She'd have to persevere. Right?

Blazingstar was well unaware of the situation happening in the trees just outside Windclan territory. This part of the border made him uneasy and he simply was trying to be on watch. It wasn't long until a hiss caught his attention and the ginger tom stopped in his tracks. Golden eyes flashing against the moonlight, they settled on the source of the hiss within seconds. It was kit. How strange. It appeared that this kit-season wasn't over yet. This was another kit he had stumbled across in the past few moons. It was rather unsettling, but he would never turn away a kit. Lowering himself to the ground, he settled himself with a crouch. His tail flicked behind him making the grass sway with each movement. He had to admit, he admired the kit's courage upon seeing a much larger feline. "There's no need to be frightened, small one," he spoke, smiling gently in her direction. He tried to come off as friendly as possible, but the setting they were in right now, made that a little hard, didn't it?

Teza August 25th, 2017 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz (Post 366013)

Blazingstar was well unaware of the situation happening in the trees just outside Windclan territory. This part of the border made him uneasy and he simply was trying to be on watch. It wasn't long until a hiss caught his attention and the ginger tom stopped in his tracks. Golden eyes flashing against the moonlight, they settled on the source of the hiss within seconds. It was kit. How strange. It appeared that this kit-season wasn't over yet. This was another kit he had stumbled across in the past few moons. It was rather unsettling, but he would never turn away a kit. Lowering himself to the ground, he settled himself with a crouch. His tail flicked behind him making the grass sway with each movement. He had to admit, he admired the kit's courage upon seeing a much larger feline. "There's no need to be frightened, small one," he spoke, smiling gently in her direction. He tried to come off as friendly as possible, but the setting they were in right now, made that a little hard, didn't it?

Viper allowed herself to not be a poofball anymore as the tom seemed to be friendly. She kept her inner guard up, however, glancing around every so often. "Who are you?" she asked bluntly. Without even realizing it the young kit had sat down with a playful air about her. 'You really can't seem to make up your mind, can you?' she thought. "And there are a lot of reasons to be frightened: the gloomy atmosphere, the lack of light, the absolutely ENORMOUS tom right in front of me that could eat me in one gulp..." She paused in her sarcastic listing. All were valid points, however, as she gazed into her acquaintance's eyes. "My name is Viper," she said after a few moments.

Charmer August 27th, 2017 07:09 PM

@Flameleaf
(Let's just mention each other. Proximity wise, our characters are the only ones who can interact with each other anyway unless one of them falls out of the tree or something).

Cherrypaw watched from the tree as the kit and Blazingstar seemed to speak. She couldn't make out the words, but watched the scene with a mix of interest and dread that the leader would look up at her and Skypaw. All she could do was sit perfectly still and try not to make a sound as she willed Skypaw to do the same.

Tundra August 27th, 2017 08:49 PM

@Charmer, okay
~°~°~°~°~°~°~
Skypaw let out all the air he'd been holding. He began breathing normally. Without thinking, he scrambled down the tree and rested next to Cherrypaw.

Charmer August 27th, 2017 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 369994)
@Charmer, okay
~°~°~°~°~°~°~
Skypaw let out all the air he'd been holding. He began breathing normally. Without thinking, he scrambled down the tree and rested next to Cherrypaw.

Cherrypaw winced at the sound of Skypaw climbing into the branch beside her. When the Windclan cat settled next to her, she lifted a paw and held it in front of her mouth with a severe look in her eyes.

Tundra August 27th, 2017 11:15 PM

Skypaw realized his mistake and pressed himself to the branch,
his face red from embarrassment. "Heh, Heh... Oops..." He whispered.

Charmer August 27th, 2017 11:31 PM

@Flameleaf
Cherrypaw shot Skypaw a fierce glare and held her paw to her mouth again. For the love of Starclan, Skypaw! As much as the Thunderclan apprentice enjoyed the tom's company, she had to admit he was not nearly as thoughtful as herself.

Tundra August 27th, 2017 11:37 PM

Skypaw understood
Oh... Oops! Skypaw held his breath as he watched his Clanmates walk along the border.

SuspiciousMindz August 29th, 2017 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teza (Post 366202)

Viper allowed herself to not be a poofball anymore as the tom seemed to be friendly. She kept her inner guard up, however, glancing around every so often. "Who are you?" she asked bluntly. Without even realizing it the young kit had sat down with a playful air about her. 'You really can't seem to make up your mind, can you?' she thought. "And there are a lot of reasons to be frightened: the gloomy atmosphere, the lack of light, the absolutely ENORMOUS tom right in front of me that could eat me in one gulp..." She paused in her sarcastic listing. All were valid points, however, as she gazed into her acquaintance's eyes. "My name is Viper," she said after a few moments.

Smart little thing he noted mentally as his whiskers twitched to show his amusement physically. Two things to admire already. Quite the first meeting they had going there. He couldn't help it. He had to admire the calm nature this kitten seemed to have around her as well as her brave little act. "Nice to meet you, Viper. I'm Blazingstar, leader of Windclan. The territory you happen to be on right now. You're lucky you're not about 20 tail lengths in that direction," Blazingstar's head jerked to the left as he spoke. "Then you'd be on Thunderclan territory and they'd surely eat you," he replied. The statement was more or less a way to keep the kit from deciding to wander about again. At least to revert her from going in the direction of the clan he least liked at that moment. They were being mouse-brains and he didn't need them thinking this kit was Windclan and torture her too. He waited for the kitten to respond, his gaze flicking over her as he studied her body language.

Charmer August 29th, 2017 11:25 PM

@Flameleaf

Cherrypaw saw Blazingstar flick his tail toward Thunderclan while speaking to the kit, and her heart lurched. What is he talking about down there? Could he be asking about Thunderclan scent? He couldn't be! I was so careful not to get my scent on the wrong side of the border. It can't be there. Could he be asking the kit where he's from? She squinted trying to make out the shape of the kit, but it was no good. It was too dark to tell a robin from a raven, let alone a Windclan kit from and Thunderclan kit. Could it be a Thunderclan kit? The thought made her grow cold. A Thunderclan kit on this side of the border when there was so much tension between the clans... But the warrior code says to help kits regardless of clan. Blazingstar wouldn't...even if it's a Thunderclan kit, he wouldn't, right? Cherrypaw began to tremble there on the branch, and shot a worried glance at Skypaw. She knew he couldn't know what she was thinking, but in that moment, she needed reassurance that she was doing the right thing by staying in that tree instead of going down to that kit. She silently begged for this with wide, blue eyes.

Tundra August 29th, 2017 11:34 PM

Skypaw focused on the cats, no, the kit. He looked at Cherrypaw and took a deep breath. I should save that kit... I... don't recognize them... And I dont want to get caught... But the Warrior Code says so! Without wasting another moment, Skypaw scooted back and began making his way down the tree. When he was close enough to the ground, he let himself drop, then he darted to a nearby bush.

Teza August 30th, 2017 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz (Post 371870)

Smart little thing he noted mentally as his whiskers twitched to show his amusement physically. Two things to admire already. Quite the first meeting they had going there. He couldn't help it. He had to admire the calm nature this kitten seemed to have around her as well as her brave little act. "Nice to meet you, Viper. I'm Blazingstar, leader of Windclan. The territory you happen to be on right now. You're lucky you're not about 20 tail lengths in that direction," Blazingstar's head jerked to the left as he spoke. "Then you'd be on Thunderclan territory and they'd surely eat you," he replied. The statement was more or less a way to keep the kit from deciding to wander about again. At least to revert her from going in the direction of the clan he least liked at that moment. They were being mouse-brains and he didn't need them thinking this kit was Windclan and torture her too. He waited for the kitten to respond, his gaze flicking over her as he studied her body language.

The young kit tilted her head and glanced in the direction the large tom was directing to. "You seem nice, Blazing.. Star?" Viper couldn't quite grasp why he was named that. "Why were you named that if you don't mind my asking? I've heard of the clans before, but never of a cat named 'Blazingstar.'" She was being way too inquisitive for her liking, but the Windclan leader seemed to be a half-way decent tom. Maybe it wasn't so absurd that she had let her guard down. "Well, leader of Windclan, maybe you can help me in my current... situation..." she started after giving a moment for Blazingstar to respond. "I ran ahead of my mother and brother, got chased by something that I now know as my own shadow, and ended up here with no other cats in sight... I've been waiting right here for ages... What should I do?" As she uttered the last few words, her true age started to show. Viper was scared, cold, and alone. She just wanted to have her family back, though a thought occurred to her in that moment; What if whatever chased her wasn't a shadow. What if it simply got full on her mother and brother... Her eyes grew wide as she thought of this, but she shook her small head and gazed up at the orange tom, tears welling in her eyes. "Where do I go if my family never comes?"

SuspiciousMindz September 1st, 2017 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teza (Post 372379)

The young kit tilted her head and glanced in the direction the large tom was directing to. "You seem nice, Blazing.. Star?" Viper couldn't quite grasp why he was named that. "Why were you named that if you don't mind my asking? I've heard of the clans before, but never of a cat named 'Blazingstar.'" She was being way too inquisitive for her liking, but the Windclan leader seemed to be a half-way decent tom. Maybe it wasn't so absurd that she had let her guard down. "Well, leader of Windclan, maybe you can help me in my current... situation..." she started after giving a moment for Blazingstar to respond. "I ran ahead of my mother and brother, got chased by something that I now know as my own shadow, and ended up here with no other cats in sight... I've been waiting right here for ages... What should I do?" As she uttered the last few words, her true age started to show. Viper was scared, cold, and alone. She just wanted to have her family back, though a thought occurred to her in that moment; What if whatever chased her wasn't a shadow. What if it simply got full on her mother and brother... Her eyes grew wide as she thought of this, but she shook her small head and gazed up at the orange tom, tears welling in her eyes. "Where do I go if my family never comes?"

"Clan leaders are given the suffix of 'star' to prove their leadership and Starclan approval," he spoke. "Just like if you were to be a clan cat, you'd be known as Viperkit to let the clan know you're not old enough to be trained," he explained, before dropping the topic. Those short statements were normally enough to spark many questions, so he'd leave it there unless she pressed on. "I'm sure your family will come along. They wouldn't leave you and this area is generally safe so I don't think anything would've gotten them," he spoke, hoping to lighten the mood a little bit, however his ears twitched towards the sound of something scuffling in the undergrowth. His hues shifted momentarily in the direction of the border where Cherrypaw and Skypaw happened to be, however the noise was Skypaw. He was unaware of them and simply passed it off as a hare darting by before turning his attention back to Viper. "You'll need a place to stay tonight, you can't stay out here," he fretted, his ears pinning slightly in discomfort of the idea.

Teza September 7th, 2017 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz (Post 374208)

"Clan leaders are given the suffix of 'star' to prove their leadership and Starclan approval," he spoke. "Just like if you were to be a clan cat, you'd be known as Viperkit to let the clan know you're not old enough to be trained," he explained, before dropping the topic. Those short statements were normally enough to spark many questions, so he'd leave it there unless she pressed on. "I'm sure your family will come along. They wouldn't leave you and this area is generally safe so I don't think anything would've gotten them," he spoke, hoping to lighten the mood a little bit, however his ears twitched towards the sound of something scuffling in the undergrowth. His hues shifted momentarily in the direction of the border where Cherrypaw and Skypaw happened to be, however the noise was Skypaw. He was unaware of them and simply passed it off as a hare darting by before turning his attention back to Viper. "You'll need a place to stay tonight, you can't stay out here," he fretted, his ears pinning slightly in discomfort of the idea.

As the Windclan leader spoke, Viper's eyes grew wide. She had heard very little about clan life, but what little she knew sounded like a lot of fun. When Blazingstar stopped, however, the young kit calmed herself and glanced in the same direction he did, her fur starting to ruffle again. "You just said it was safe though," she said, looking back up at the tall tom. The she-kit flicked her tail in slight impatience, though she knew not what for. Something made this cat standing before her suddenly think it wasn't safe for the young kit to be out here at night, and it started to frighten her as the silence drug on for what seemed to be ages. "Is it, or isn't it?" she asked, trying to speed along the tom's thoughts.

Arie September 8th, 2017 01:42 AM

@Marie
@bluejay
{First its the meeting between Thunderclan Female/Falconfall. }

A completely brown tom padded along the border. The male had decided to go out on his own to see if he maybe could find someone to bother at the border. It wasn't really that unusual for him. He was too energetic for his own good, at least that's what he's been told. Twitching his tail the tom sighed. Nothing was really happening here. Why? Everyone else experienced something fun and here he was, guard duty on the border and nothing happened. He sighed and backed down into the heather, his fur blending in with the colours of the moor.

Zan Partizanne September 8th, 2017 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arié (Post 379782)
@Marie
@bluejay
{First its the meeting between Thunderclan Female/Falconfall. }

A completely brown tom padded along the border. The male had decided to go out on his own to see if he maybe could find someone to bother at the border. It wasn't really that unusual for him. He was too energetic for his own good, at least that's what he's been told. Twitching his tail the tom sighed. Nothing was really happening here. Why? Everyone else experienced something fun and here he was, guard duty on the border and nothing happened. He sighed and backed down into the heather, his fur blending in with the colours of the moor.

DawnStripe ran through the trees she had been itching to get outside since she woke up at Dawn she stopped to halt at the Windclan border beginning to walk down it begging for something to happen. She scented for Prey, other cats, anything!! She detected faint Windclan scent and began to head towards it wondering what she would find.

Arie September 8th, 2017 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marie (Post 379829)
DawnStripe ran through the trees she had been itching to get outside since she woke up at Dawn she stopped to halt at the Windclan border beginning to walk down it begging for something to happen. She scented for Prey, other cats, anything!! She detected faint Windclan scent and began to head towards it wondering what she would find.

Falconfall purred to himself as the scent of Thunderclan hit him. Watching he saw the brown female padding along the border. As she padded toward him he jumped up from the bush, pointing at the invisible border. "Be careful. Or you'll trespass. And we don't want a skirmish do we?" his voice was laced with sweetness. Why not have some fun? It wasn't all day when you met a lone she-cat on the borders.