Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Board (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Who's your WCO 'idol' (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12685)

Seraphon November 26th, 2017 10:32 AM

Who's your WCO 'idol'

I don't really think have one, but if I had to choose I'd say @Role. When I first came here, a new role player, Role just seemed so confident that they would always be getting better at rping and told me that I just had to practice. And that's when I started Roleplaying. So I guess I'm just thankful that Role helped me start Roleplaying and was (or at least seemed) so confident while doing it.
So I was just curious if anybody else had someone that they at least remotely look up to and why I guess.

Role November 26th, 2017 11:39 AM

Re: Who's your WCO 'idol'

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo the Loke (Post 428197)
I don't really think have one, but if I had to choose I'd say @Role. When I first came here, a new role player, Role just seemed so confident that they would always be getting better at rping and told me that I just had to practice. And that's when I started Roleplaying. So I guess I'm just thankful that Role helped me start Roleplaying and was (or at least seemed) so confident while doing it.
So I was just curious if anybody else had someone that they at least remotely look up to and why I guess.

Leoooooo!!!!! ;u; thanks alot!!!! :inlove: :bawling: :heartbounce: :happycat: :waaah: :sidehug: :colorwah: :woot:

If I had to pick an idol it would be... everyone! Everyone here is so kind and nice and I don't know where I'd be without everyone here. So I guess I dont have an idol, but I love everyone XD

Seraphon November 26th, 2017 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Role (Post 428232)
Leoooooo!!!!! ;u; thanks alot!!!! :inlove: :bawling: :heartbounce: :happycat: :waaah: :sidehug: :colorwah: :woot:

If I had to pick an idol it would be... everyone! Everyone here is so kind and nice and I don't know where I'd be without everyone here. So I guess I dont have an idol, but I love everyone XD

:3 :rofl: :inlove: :grouphug2: :boo: :waaah: :headrub: :lickface: :rainbowllama:

True XD

SacredMadness November 26th, 2017 05:48 PM

Mine would probably @ItsATryp (even though they are inactive :( ) or @Ryder. These people helped me shape my style.

sNazzy November 26th, 2017 05:57 PM

Myik, though I've already mentioned her once today so I will give her some space. She introduced me to the site when I started and gave me ground to work on. I look up to her and one day want to reach her status. :waaah:

Mango November 26th, 2017 06:17 PM

For me it would be someone who’s been gone for YEARS @Lichen (they don’t even have an account they left on the old site) and @Cloudy (who helped me do my first semi-literate RP) oh and @Nighty who helped me with form appications! There are more, but I forgot! Oh- @seasalt who suggested I RP with other PPL instead of Rping with myself.