Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   The Survivors (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12805)

Mystic December 5th, 2017 05:05 PM

Re: The Survivors

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shay (Post 433968)
(@mystic I’m kinda confused, Is the hunting party back by the pond somewhere in the forest? I’m making this post under the assumption they’re still in the forest but I can change it if I’m wrong)
“I’m fine, just restless,” she replied. “Are you sure we shouldn’t help in some way? Maybe we could look around for shelter or try to practice hunting?” She paused for a moment. “If you’re worried about me, don’t be.”

No not yet))

``I don't know`` Iris mewed, ``If we go look for shelter how are the others going to find us? If we do and come back here to tell them we found shelter, what if we get lost in the forest and never come back to the pond?`` She asked.

Mystic December 5th, 2017 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 433969)
@Shay the hunting party is in a nearby woods)
Silents nose picked up a scent of smoke. He was alarmed thinking a fire was starting but quickly noticed no red and orange flames where near. He followed the scent courios that yelped in suprise. He rushed towards the fluff of fur on the ground.

Dawn whimpered dragging the huge rabbit towards them. “I-it attacked me!” She mewed as soon as she was close enough and ran behind them as if making sure it wouldn’t attack her. She started to frantically groom her fur.

Wolf nodded. “Thank you. Yours is great too for a first timer.” She listened to his question. “I don’t-“ her jaw hung open once she saw Dawn’s catch. “WHOA!”

``It attacked you?`` Sparrow mewed, ``More like you attacked it!`` He mewed in amusement. ``I can't believe you caught such a big catch!``

dino. December 5th, 2017 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 433969)
@Shay the hunting party is in a nearby woods)
Silents nose picked up a scent of smoke. He was alarmed thinking a fire was starting but quickly noticed no red and orange flames where near. He followed the scent courios that yelped in suprise. He rushed towards the fluff of fur on the ground.

Dawn whimpered dragging the huge rabbit towards them. “I-it attacked me!” She mewed as soon as she was close enough and ran behind them as if making sure it wouldn’t attack her. She started to frantically groom her fur.

Wolf nodded. “Thank you. Yours is great too for a first timer.” She listened to his question. “I don’t-“ her jaw hung open once she saw Dawn’s catch. “WHOA!”

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue jellie (Post 433973)
Jinx, startled, leaped to her paws, her ears erect and pointed. She sniffed this strange cat, which ended in a bout of coughing. A bit of wheezing followed, but it quickly subsided.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 433976)
Silent didn’t flinch. “Are you alright lady..Er..what’s your name miss..?”

The toms' fur bristled, their tails bushing to twice their regular size. Thunder instinctively unsheathed his claws, and Lightning stepped back. "Alright, who's there?" Thunder snarled as he heard voices.

Shay December 5th, 2017 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 433979)
No not yet))

``I don't know`` Iris mewed, ``If we go look for shelter how are the others going to find us? If we do and come back here to tell them we found shelter, what if we get lost in the forest and never come back to the pond?`` She asked.

She sighed. "Yeah, that's fair enough." She was confident enough that they wouldn't get lost, but Iris had a point in that the other cats may be worried if they found them missing when they got back.
She sat back down. "Well, it doesn't look like we're going back to our housefolk," she mewed with a nervous chuckle. It still seemed like a dream, in a way. "But now what?" Are we eventually going to go our separate ways, once this passes?

Mystic December 5th, 2017 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shay (Post 434030)
She sighed. "Yeah, that's fair enough." She was confident enough that they wouldn't get lost, but Iris had a point in that the other cats may be worried if they found them missing when they got back.
She sat back down. "Well, it doesn't look like we're going back to our housefolk," she mewed with a nervous chuckle. It still seemed like a dream, in a way. "But now what?" Are we eventually going to go our separate ways, once this passes?

``I-I don't know..`` Iris admitted. She sat down and just began grooming herself, ``What's taking the others so long?!``

Shay December 5th, 2017 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 434033)
``I-I don't know..`` Iris admitted. She sat down and just began grooming herself, ``What's taking the others so long?!``

Amber shrugged. "Dunno. Wish they'd at least hurry up if they're going to make us wait here." Hopefully they're okay, she thought.

Shadow December 5th, 2017 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 433994)
``It attacked you?`` Sparrow mewed, ``More like you attacked it!`` He mewed in amusement. ``I can't believe you caught such a big catch!``

Quote:

Originally Posted by Equinox (Post 434007)

The toms' fur bristled, their tails bushing to twice their regular size. Thunder instinctively unsheathed his claws, and Lightning stepped back. "Alright, who's there?" Thunder snarled as he heard voices.

Dawn stammered. “I-I uh..it ran towards me!” She protested.

Wolf didn’t speak to suprised to move.

Silent jumped and immediately stood infront of the female stranger. “I could ask you the same thing!” he hissed

Mystic December 5th, 2017 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 434055)
Dawn stammered. “I-I uh..it ran towards me!” She protested.

Wolf didn’t speak to suprised to move.

Silent jumped and immediately stood infront of the female stranger. “I could ask you the same thing!” he hissed

``Let's head back before the others worry about us and wanders in the forest and soon gets lost.`` Sparrow mewed and picked up his prey.

Shadow December 5th, 2017 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 434057)
``Let's head back before the others worry about us and wanders in the forest and soon gets lost.`` Sparrow mewed and picked up his prey.

Dawn nodded and attempted to drag her prey. She was obviously struggling but still she kept on dragging it.

Wolf nodded and after a while they returned to the pond.”Amber? Iris?” She called.
@Mystic

Shay December 5th, 2017 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 434089)
Dawn nodded and attempted to drag her prey. She was obviously struggling but still she kept on dragging it.

Wolf nodded and after a while they returned to the pond.”Amber? Iris?” She called.

"I think I hear them coming," Amber said as they emerged from the trees. "Finally, you're back," she said. She noticed the prey, mainly the giant rabbit that the small cat Dawn was holding. "Oh, good catches!" she mewed.