Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Visual Arts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Quotes from my ocs! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13465)

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 27th, 2017 07:35 PM

Quotes from my ocs!

Killer to lion @Celestial
To this day I am still shocked by the mare thought of you becoming mine, for you see you’re a goddess, angel with eyes as captivating as the heart you hold and a smile that brightens the world I made. But I …. I am a king, made by blood and suffering of others, I am a flirt with damaged cards of hearts burning with my very touch. Yet you still choose me. For that I am amazed, I’m shocked but I am also scared. Scared to show you more of me. More of what I am, and what I have become. Demons follow my every move learning from me, while angels bright and pure use my ways to win wars and spread fake hope with me as the target of fear.
Yet you choose me, for that I am forever grateful, I love you, I truly do. My past holds scars, my name is bloody and feared but I am more than willing to give that all up for you.

Naruto to sage @rubinaito
To love in this world is to suffer, you must face a broken heart, a broken and failing mind in order to see true love. These scars on my back, the constant nightmares I have is because of you. For a long time, I have faced many pains, many deaths, many stories I wish to keep hidden yet... I can't. With each word you speak, each soft touch and sweet whispers from you. I find myself giving in to you, my walls I have built to keep many away is slowly breaking, falling down into normal stones covering the forest my soul runs free in... yet my soul wants you. And only you. It's like a fairytale really. For years I have walked along, for years I have chased down the wolf who howled to my sun and danced with the moon yet his eyes were only on the stars that light up his night skies. That was my first heart break, my first wall over my heart... Now you're here. Your words always true, not a hint of lies in them, not a hint of fake love, hate, envy or anything bad that has been used against me... I didn’t want this, I felt myself unworthy of love with every passing year, every passing day, I felt my heart grow cold. I felt my walls build up high and my forest slowly die away, and my soul fade but with each book you write, with each smile you give me, with each bright day. I found myself falling in love with you... bookkeeper, the god of law, the one who saved me when the white wolf came after my heart breaking it and my body... I love you. Do not take this love of mine lightly … its rare and its only for you bookkeeper. Please keep it safe and warm... and please marry me my bookkeeper.

You can ask these ocs questions and all that!
But I’ll be posting a quote here and there about all my ocs of madness and who they are talking to or about :3
So have fun!

wren December 27th, 2017 07:38 PM

Re: Quotes from my ocs!

Do one from smile to tide!

lio December 27th, 2017 07:41 PM

i would request to post a quote from tamako and raina's adventures but we haven't gotten very far into the roleplay yet >w<

red_inactive December 27th, 2017 08:38 PM

<3

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 27th, 2017 08:44 PM

XD k! I’ll do them soon!

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 27th, 2017 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 446395)
Do one from smile to tide!

Smile to Tide:
Ahh believe it or not my love. Deadmind kinda foretold our little love, he told me that I would meet someone. Someone whose very smile will me hard like the waves of the ocean. How right he was. Despite our smiles forced upon our face and the same... ugly scars we both bear. We somehow fell for each other and that amazes me. Why? Because I’m a fool, a flirt with a fake smile permanently on my face but yet... yours despite being like mine it’s so much... how to say better than my smile. yours held a glow, something warm something so god damn adorable I just can’t think of a word to describe it! It’s just... so amazing... When we first met Sasuke came to me on that day telling me about some new guy that reminded him of me, of course I’m going to be honest here. I was upset about it but I agreed to meet you.... I was speechless and so were you. We stared at each other for a minute than we both ended up smiling. God I never spoke to someone so fast and you were also amazed! My heart beated so fast and somehow I ended up telling you everything how I got these scars and all that and you too ended up telling me! You just hit me right there like a tidal wave! .... I never... felt so happy. After that I immediately broke it off with black widow and ended up speaking to you more day by day my mind raced asking questions like: should I tell her? Or should I just confess or is it too soon? And so much more... I fell in love with you harder than the waves that hit the land.
I’m so thankful for this smile since it’s hides... most of my blushing because of you because damn.... I’ve never fallen in love so hard than I have for you.
I love you tide... and this time I mean it with a real smile just for you.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 28th, 2017 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinyalienkid (Post 446398)
i would request to post a quote from tamako and raina's adventures but we haven't gotten very far into the roleplay yet >w<

Daring, I will admit this. I’m no saint than again you’re not either yet you seem like a angel to me. A fighter most likely but a angel all together. When we first met I could easily tell that you didn’t like me, that you despised my flirting ways and the way I tried to care for you but slowly and surely. I saw a different side to you which Made me think.
Wow I’m the luckiest cat in the world to be able to find such a angel.
So I kept pushing, kept flirting one night even say I kept caring for you.
Yet you pushed but as the time passed I found out that you’re pushing became weaker and weaker until eventually you stopped all together.
At that moment I fell for you even harder, when you first purred around me sent my heart on overdrive and you’re small but rare smiles always leave me speechless and that’s rare my love... very rare.
I was once a fool a cat simply chasing many for fun and games yet when I chased you. It was never a game, no on the moment I laid eyes on you, on the moment my hard work paid off and you finally told me... that you loved it. It was never a game no it was something more. Something even I can’t understand.
It was love and I hope to whatever god is up there watching us with envious eyes that they know this. That everyone who dares hurt you or hell even speak to you without my say to know this and this only.
I am Raina, daughter of the bloodthirsty killer and Ender of many, I have take lives for the sake of joy and pride now I kill to protect my love and this protection should not be taken lightly because now.. mercy won’t be found in me!
Tamako I will forever stay by your side, killers side by side in a world filled with lies and fake hope. Together we shall walk a bloodstained path but no matter what our hearts shall beat as one. Till the day the darkness takes me I will forever stay by your side in life and in Death.
Even death can’t stop me from loving you.
So know this will my love, I will forever love you and only you. To the stars above and the bodies that lay under our claws. You will always be my little angel.

lio December 28th, 2017 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 446710)
Daring, I will admit this. I’m no saint than again you’re not either yet you seem like a angel to me. A fighter most likely but a angel all together. When we first met I could easily tell that you didn’t like me, that you despised my flirting ways and the way I tried to care for you but slowly and surely. I saw a different side to you which Made me think.
Wow I’m the luckiest cat in the world to be able to find such a angel.
So I kept pushing, kept flirting one night even say I kept caring for you.
Yet you pushed but as the time passed I found out that you’re pushing became weaker and weaker until eventually you stopped all together.
At that moment I fell for you even harder, when you first purred around me sent my heart on overdrive and you’re small but rare smiles always leave me speechless and that’s rare my love... very rare.
I was once a fool a cat simply chasing many for fun and games yet when I chased you. It was never a game, no on the moment I laid eyes on you, on the moment my hard work paid off and you finally told me... that you loved it. It was never a game no it was something more. Something even I can’t understand.
It was love and I hope to whatever god is up there watching us with envious eyes that they know this. That everyone who dares hurt you or hell even speak to you without my say to know this and this only.
I am Raina, daughter of the bloodthirsty killer and Ender of many, I have take lives for the sake of joy and pride now I kill to protect my love and this protection should not be taken lightly because now.. mercy won’t be found in me!
Tamako I will forever stay by your side, killers side by side in a world filled with lies and fake hope. Together we shall walk a bloodstained path but no matter what our hearts shall beat as one. Till the day the darkness takes me I will forever stay by your side in life and in Death.
Even death can’t stop me from loving you.
So know this will my love, I will forever love you and only you. To the stars above and the bodies that lay under our claws. You will always be my little angel.

//wipes tear from eye in the middle of walmart

mY hEART

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 28th, 2017 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinyalienkid (Post 446724)
//wipes tear from eye in the middle of walmart

mY hEART

XD you did want a quote! :flyingpenguin:

lio December 28th, 2017 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 446725)
XD you did want a quote! :flyingpenguin:

aCK i dIDNT EXPECT IT TO BE LIKE THAT

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 28th, 2017 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinyalienkid (Post 446743)
aCK i dIDNT EXPECT IT TO BE LIKE THAT

XD want a other one?

lio December 28th, 2017 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 446757)
XD want a other one?

sUrE

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 28th, 2017 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinyalienkid (Post 446767)
sUrE

Sad, love or evil?

lio December 28th, 2017 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 446798)
Sad, love or evil?

hmm, here's a challenge (that's probably not a challenge to you) make a quote that's all three of them.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 28th, 2017 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinyalienkid (Post 446839)
hmm, here's a challenge (that's probably not a challenge to you) make a quote that's all three of them.

As you wish!!! )
Sasuke to Tord ( @.:Blue Wishes:. )
How did a monster like I? Come to love a star?
Well before this, before everything we come to know and love. I was in the darkness, chasing the sun, running from the moon and confused by the universe that looked at me with such hate that I just simply didn’t understand.
For years I’ve been like this constantly moving, constantly begging, crying and suffering until one day I decided to just stop.
I stood there and soon the sun faded out, the moon went away and the universe just disappeared... I was alone in the darkness.
With not a hint of light not even a sound as I began to walk aimlessly without a goal or purpose in mind. I just walked. As I did versions of my past lives came to me ... annoyed me. It was all the same, I cried, I killed, I became a monster and I suffered. It was just so unnecessary, so annoying and in my way. That I just looked away saying nothing and felt nothing for the lives I’ve felt and gained. I was... empty. I was definitely alive but I wasn’t living, my heart held no beat, my mind blank and my eyes were just voids that held absolutely no emotion at all... yet one day, while I walked like any normal day, I met a star.
Small, but bright. However it slowly faded and I can tell it was slowly giving up due to the flickering light it gave off like a broken light bulb trying bright up a room. At first I was Hesitant, unsure if I should approach it or just walk off. But yet I found myself watching it, observing it carefully with mixed eyes.
I’m not sure when I started to talk to it but eventually I did. Of course I was nervous and the first words I said was rather dumb and foolish of me but hi I was nervous! .... I said “ How’s the weather up there?”
Man I felt dumb, I Sasuke the balancer of gods, a killer amongst humans and a beast of all beasts yet those were the words I said. I felt like a fool but thankfully it didn’t respond to it... for some reason I felt.... rather interested. Soon everyday for the past decades, I spoke to it. Telling stories, speaking about regrets and many other things I didn’t think I’ll say again. I was... happy. I know it may seem a bit ... weird but I couldn’t help it. It felt good to speak to something eventually I ran out of things to say and the Star didn’t really react to what I said until I started to flirt. Yes I know weird but I just had nothing else to say or do and I didn’t really want to just stand up and leave such a thing. So I kept flirting to it, than eventually I was sitting down under the star looking at the black world I knew of and eventually while deep in thought I spoke. It wasn’t really flirting. I was just simply thinking out but I will never forget what I said why? Well I finally gained a reaction from the star. How? Well I said “ They say the stars above always follow the moon... yet what about the darkness?.... little star I will always be your darkness. Helping you shine much brighter every passing day. I don’t have a light nor do I have a true name for myself... but I do have my darkness.... and it’ll always be there for you my little star.”
It glowed Changing into a bright pink color. I never gotten up so fast in my life. My heart was racing, my tail wagging happily and my face lit up blushing madly when it changed. A reaction... a reaction! I was so happy and excited but deep within I was scared.
I didn’t want it to end, I didn’t want the star to fade and leave me like the rabbit and the sun..... so constantly I stayed by it. Speaking, flirting until one day after I closed my eyes under the warmth of the bright star.

I found myself in a bed hugging a adorable little Star in my arms, something clicked in me and I just began to hug you. I held you close despite your small anger because I woke you up but even with that you held me back.
I kissed your head and said words that will always remind true to me. No matter what, even with the scars in my back, the near taking of my own life and my father constantly going against us. Hurting me and you. No matter what.
I will say these words. “ I love you little Star. “
Please know that my love.... no matter what. These scars of ours won’t mean a thing when we smile and love each other.
I am your husband after all. A man gotta protect his love no matter what right?
:lovesquee:

lio December 28th, 2017 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 446872)
As you wish!!! )
Well before this, before everything we come to know and love. I was in the darkness, chasing the sun, running from the moon and confused by the universe that looked at me with such hate that I just simply didn’t understand.
For years I’ve been like this constantly moving, constantly begging, crying and suffering until one day I decided to just stop.
I stood there and soon the sun faded out, the moon went away and the universe just disappeared... I was alone in the darkness.
With not a hint of light not even a sound as I began to walk aimlessly without a goal or purpose in mind. I just walked. As I did versions of my past lives came to me ... annoyed me. It was all the same, I cried, I killed, I became a monster and I suffered. It was just so unnecessary, so annoying and in my way. That I just looked away saying nothing and felt nothing for the lives I’ve felt and gained. I was... empty. I was definitely alive but I wasn’t living, my heart held no beat, my mind blank and my eyes were just voids that held absolutely no emotion at all... yet one day, while I walked like any normal day, I met a star.
Small, but bright. However it slowly faded and I can tell it was slowly giving up due to the flickering light it gave off like a broken light bulb trying bright up a room. At first I was Hesitant, unsure if I should approach it or just walk off. But yet I found myself watching it, observing it carefully with mixed eyes.
I’m not sure when I started to talk to it but eventually I did. Of course I was nervous and the first words I said was rather dumb and foolish of me but hi I was nervous! .... I said “ How’s the weather up there?”
Man I felt dumb, I Sasuke the balancer of gods, a killer amongst humans and a beast of all beasts yet those were the words I said. I felt like a fool but thankfully it didn’t respond to it... for some reason I felt.... rather interested. Soon everyday for the past decades, I spoke to it. Telling stories, speaking about regrets and many other things I didn’t think I’ll say again. I was... happy. I know it may seem a bit ... weird but I couldn’t help it. It felt good to speak to something eventually I ran out of things to say and the Star didn’t really react to what I said until I started to flirt. Yes I know weird but I just had nothing else to say or do and I didn’t really want to just stand up and leave such a thing. So I kept flirting to it, than eventually I was sitting down under the star looking at the black world I knew of and eventually while deep in thought I spoke. It wasn’t really flirting. I was just simply thinking out but I will never forget what I said why? Well I finally gained a reaction from the star. How? Well I said “ They say the stars above always follow the moon... yet what about the darkness?.... little star I will always be your darkness. Helping you shine much brighter every passing day. I don’t have a light nor do I have a true name for myself... but I do have my darkness.... and it’ll always be there for you my little star.”
It glowed Changing into a bright pink color. I never gotten up so fast in my life. My heart was racing, my tail wagging happily and my face lit up blushing madly when it changed. A reaction... a reaction! I was so happy and excited but deep within I was scared.
I didn’t want it to end, I didn’t want the star to fade and leave me like the rabbit and the sun..... so constantly I stayed by it. Speaking, flirting until one day after I closed my eyes under the warmth of the bright star.

I found myself in a bed hugging a adorable little Star in my arms, something clicked in me and I just began to hug you. I held you close despite your small anger because I woke you up but even with that you held me back.
I kissed your head and said words that will always remind true to me. No matter what, even with the scars in my back, the near taking of my own life and my father constantly going against us. Hurting me and you. No matter what.
Please know that my love.... no matter what. These scars of ours won’t mean a thing when we smile and love each other.

im crying from the actual quote thing but it also makes me feel lonely
anyways //claps// good job

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 28th, 2017 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinyalienkid (Post 446893)
im crying from the actual quote thing but it also makes me feel lonely
anyways //claps// good job

La bow thank you :3 I’m glad you like it my friend don’t worry I’ll post some nice quotes along with some sad ones of my ocs. Each of my ocs have a story and this is the best way to tell it so it’s makes me happy to know you like it! :3

:blue: December 28th, 2017 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 446872)
As you wish!!! )

why would you do this to me

lio December 28th, 2017 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 446895)
La bow thank you :3 I’m glad you like it my friend don’t worry I’ll post some nice quotes along with some sad ones of my ocs. Each of my ocs have a story and this is the best way to tell it so it’s makes me happy to know you like it! :3

haha no problem friend ♡

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 28th, 2017 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 446927)

why would you do this to me

Because I love you :3 want a other quote?

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 28th, 2017 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinyalienkid (Post 446928)
haha no problem friend ♡

XD want a other one? :3

:blue: December 28th, 2017 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 446934)
Because I love you :3 want a other quote?

sure why not-

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 28th, 2017 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 446942)

sure why not-

Sad, love or evil :3

:blue: December 28th, 2017 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 446945)
Sad, love or evil :3

whatever one you want to do, however, evil or love would be cool

lio December 28th, 2017 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 446935)
XD want a other one? :3

if you want, i don't wanna take up your time ºuº"

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 28th, 2017 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinyalienkid (Post 446953)
if you want, i don't wanna take up your time ºuº"

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 446949)

whatever one you want to do, however, evil or love would be cool

Alright!! :3 )

Killer’s final words to his kids:
I admit... I wasn’t the greatest father. Hell I don’t I have a right to calm myself one and to be honest I didn’t want to be your father.
I just wanted to rule, to live a life by lions side. Not to raise a family. Why? Because they’ll have to suffer in this world so cold and evil.... I just can’t stand it.
For years I’ve killed when I was five years old I killed my parents... they didn’t see me as they own either way so it was definitely worth getting rid of them. They were annoying. So I got rid of them, than on I kept doing what I did best. Which was
Kill
And
Kill
And kill
Nothing less. Eventually when I became 12 years old I somehow managed to lead a small gang, they were like a family to me and the woman were just beautiful I couldn’t help but Kill them too. I grow to protect these guys, they had my back and I lead them with pride of course... this wasn’t enough for them. They wanted more, they needed more eventually greed got the better of them and they made a deal with a Devil oh how that turned up. Flames burned down my small kingdom.... how?
Well let’s say I held the torch, so than on I kept looking for something perfect something worthy of me.... than I met your mother, Lion. Oh how weak I was to her, I felt things I’ve never felt before for her and it was only for her. She by my side helped build a empire a mafia in which to control everything!!
But than.... she was pregnant with you wolf.... the very thing I hated. The thing that annoyed me even as I lay here bloody before you... I just wanted you to die. I didn’t want kids! I wanted just me and her never you Sasuke.... yet I was the one who named you. She named winter and you all took in Naruto..... you were the only one I named why? Because I saw myself in you. I thought “ hi maybe he won’t be so bad. Maybe he’ll be like me...” oh how wrong I was!
You became weak! A gay fool after some damn star too weak to think on his own!! Yet you stood against me! Asking to prove your love to him! To prove that he is indeed worthy of my name! .... so I showed you hell.
Those scars on your back were because of me.
The rope scar around your neck was because of me!
The reason you tried to take your own life and begged was because of me!!!

Yet I found myself hating myself... for everything I did... after you came Naruto... than winter each were determined to prove that they too can love like you... yet I didn’t prove myself to her...
I loved her I truly did. She was everything to me. My queen... but I was too much. I was a monster in her eyes.... a sick fool with a knife against my neck... now I lay here. Bloody... beaten by you my children.
The fox who loves the bookkeeper.
The dragon who fell for the knight
And the wolf who howled to the stars above....
I only wish for a second chance but I can see in your eyes... that I deserve that second chance. So my last request, as a father, as a leader and a fallen lover... that you take care of your loves.
Don’t make the mistakes I made.
Don’t turn to the darkness simply because no light was before you...
Don’t ever become like me...
Now do it my boys...
End your fathers pain.

:blue: December 28th, 2017 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 446961)
Alright!! :3 )

Killer’s final words to his kids:
I admit... I wasn’t the greatest father. Hell I don’t I have a right to calm myself one and to be honest I didn’t want to be your father.
I just wanted to rule, to live a life by lions side. Not to raise a family. Why? Because they’ll have to suffer in this world so cold and evil.... I just can’t stand it.
For years I’ve killed when I was five years old I killed my parents... they didn’t see me as they own either way so it was definitely worth getting rid of them. They were annoying. So I got rid of them, than on I kept doing what I did best. Which was
Kill
And
Kill
And kill
Nothing less. Eventually when I became 12 years old I somehow managed to lead a small gang, they were like a family to me and the woman were just beautiful I couldn’t help but Kill them too. I grow to protect these guys, they had my back and I lead them with pride of course... this wasn’t enough for them. They wanted more, they needed more eventually greed got the better of them and they made a deal with a Devil oh how that turned up. Flames burned down my small kingdom.... how?
Well let’s say I held the torch, so than on I kept looking for something perfect something worthy of me.... than I met your mother, Lion. Oh how weak I was to her, I felt things I’ve never felt before for her and it was only for her. She by my side helped build a empire a mafia in which to control everything!!
But than.... she was pregnant with you wolf.... the very thing I hated. The thing that annoyed me even as I lay here bloody before you... I just wanted you to die. I didn’t want kids! I wanted just me and her never you Sasuke.... yet I was the one who named you. She named winter and you all took in Naruto..... you were the only one I named why? Because I saw myself in you. I thought “ hi maybe he won’t be so bad. Maybe he’ll be like me...” oh how wrong I was!
You became weak! A gay fool after some damn star too weak to think on his own!! Yet you stood against me! Asking to prove your love to him! To prove that he is indeed worthy of my name! .... so I showed you hell.
Those scars on your back were because of me.
The rope scar around your neck was because of me!
The reason you tried to take your own life and begged was because of me!!!

Yet I found myself hating myself... for everything I did... after you came Naruto... than winter each were determined to prove that they too can love like you... yet I didn’t prove myself to her...
I loved her I truly did. She was everything to me. My queen... but I was too much. I was a monster in her eyes.... a sick fool with a knife against my neck... now I lay here. Bloody... beaten by you my children.
The fox who loves the bookkeeper.
The dragon who fell for the knight
And the wolf who howled to the stars above....
I only wish for a second chance but I can see in your eyes... that I deserve that second chance. So my last request, as a father, as a leader and a fallen lover... that you take care of your loves.
Don’t make the mistakes I made.
Don’t turn to the darkness simply because no light was before you...
Don’t ever become like me...
Now do it my boys...
End your fathers pain.

hoLY-

lio December 28th, 2017 06:45 PM

@Sasukewolf (madness)

i don't know how to fEEl anymore
wHy mUsT yOu mEsS wItH mY eMoTiOns LikE tHis hOly jESUs oN a biCyCLe

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 28th, 2017 06:55 PM

XD don’t worry I got a other one!! Let me make it :3)

Leucos December 28th, 2017 07:06 PM

@Sasukewolf (madness)
How about one that's from sliver to raven ? I know it's not one that's how I say...built up? But it would be neet to see one since the others are pretty awesome ! The raven from the alliance rp...if not it ok

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 28th, 2017 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinyalienkid (Post 446971)
@Sasukewolf (madness)

i don't know how to fEEl anymore
wHy mUsT yOu mEsS wItH mY eMoTiOns LikE tHis hOly jESUs oN a biCyCLe

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 446968)

hoLY-

[Rage]
[Deadmind]
Rose
Sasuke

Rages slient words:
Deadmind... since the day we met, I’ve been in love with you. I constantly just try to speak to you. Annoy you. Even kiss you whenever I get the chance. At first you were annoyed than you eventually grew to love me back. But the way you did it so casually as if we were dating our whole life when you just kissed me to shut me up. I never blushed so hard~
Everyday I would spend time with you, learning your fears and ... past. To think someone so head strong and stubborn who have lived like that.. treated like a animal, abused so bad he ended up killing so many people just to protect himself... I never hugged him so hard. He of course grew angry hitting me in the head telling me that it was all in the past!.... so? Doesn’t mean it doesn’t haunt you. I know it does... we sleep together and you would often have nightmares and all I can really do is hold you close... I never felt so helpless.
Eventually you learned about what I really am. And why my eyes and mouth are always sewn up and that... kinda hurt me. Sasuke tried to turn you away telling you that there was nothing you can do about what I am...
A dead body powered up by darkness...
that’s how I met Sasuke, I died before him... and he saved me by breaking the code... and bringing me back to life however I was not stable and he told me that I tried to end my life and that he was sorry. He said it so many times that it made me felt guilty but also think. Why? And how?
These questions were never answered and you grew stressed about it.
Constantly you were bury yourself in books, trying to find a cure to what I am... I tried to tell you. I tried to get you to listen but... you didn’t.
You got angry at me and told me to just let do it... that it wouldn’t be fair that I gave you everything yet you didn’t give me anything.
Which was wrong so wrong.
I love you, I love your laugh, your soft touch, your voice everything! You’re the reason I grew to love myself and what I am. I accepted the fact that I can’t see or fully kiss you ... I accepted it because I can feel and touch you instead!... but this wasn’t enough for you.
You were tired, stressed and always away from me .... I didn’t want that.
So I made... a deal with a woman and her little snake friend. They would let me see! So I can finally see you however...
Rage!! Please snap out of it!!
It hurts...
Deadmind! You have to do it! He’s suffering! End it!!
Never!! I can fix this!! I know I-
It hurts so much....
Rose please no!! Don’t get near him!! Don’t hurt him!!
I’m tired... but I can hear you...I can finally see you.
I’m sorry.... but I’m not letting him kill our family.
I can finally-
Welcome home son.
....I’m home? ... why are you crying? Where are we?
..... In a place where no one can see us... a place where we can no longer touch our loves... we’re home.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 28th, 2017 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheshire cat (Post 446981)
@Sasukewolf (madness)
How about one that's from sliver to raven ? I know it's not one that's how I say...built up? But it would be neet to see one since the others are pretty awesome ! The raven from the alliance rp...if not it ok

Sliver to raven
I’m not a saint my love. My father has gone mad and my .. other father doesn’t see me as his own.
I’m a warrior of darkness however when we met I didn’t feel like that at all. I fell in love with you faster than Narutos healing!
And that’s something I don’t usually fall in love with others since many just leave as soon as they find out what I can do....
Yet you didn’t look at me like... you were brave and head on even against my flirting. You just flirted back! And that made my heart jump... that was rare something I never really felt before yet... I found myself loving it.
Loving the warm feeling I get when we see each other, the fast beating of my heart when you laugh and that cute little dumb smile of yours that always leave me breathless... I fell in love with you.
To this day I find myself falling deeper and deeper even Naruto saw this and teased about it constantly asking when’s the wedding....
Yet I never really got to confess, but when I did... you blushed. I never wanted to kiss someone so badly yet you did it for me. Kissing me passionately and I immediately kissed back. I was happy... so dang happy that Sasuke took notice of this. He didn’t smile but he did warn me saying “ Hold her close before you lose her.”

I guess he told me that out of experience but.. know this my love..
I will always be by your side. Even when the world is against us, and my father has gone insane or... when you go insane I’ll be there to snap you out of it! Why? Because I love you and only you... if you somehow end up... killing me... know that I forgive you... it’s not your fault after all.

lio December 28th, 2017 07:31 PM

@Sasukewolf (madness)

//aggressively wipes eyes

iM NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING

nsjfianJWKFIANDJQKFOANFIAJD MY LIL EMO HEART CANT TAKE THIS

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 28th, 2017 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinyalienkid (Post 446996)
@Sasukewolf (madness)

//aggressively wipes eyes

iM NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING

nsjfianJWKFIANDJQKFOANFIAJD MY LIL EMO HEART CANT TAKE THIS

Dude I’m crying just making it so you better cry!! ;^;

:blue: December 28th, 2017 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 446990)
[Rage]
[Deadmind]
Rose
Sasuke

Rages slient words:
Deadmind... since the day we met, I’ve been in love with you. I constantly just try to speak to you. Annoy you. Even kiss you whenever I get the chance. At first you were annoyed than you eventually grew to love me back. But the way you did it so casually as if we were dating our whole life when you just kissed me to shut me up. I never blushed so hard~
Everyday I would spend time with you, learning your fears and ... past. To think someone so head strong and stubborn who have lived like that.. treated like a animal, abused so bad he ended up killing so many people just to protect himself... I never hugged him so hard. He of course grew angry hitting me in the head telling me that it was all in the past!.... so? Doesn’t mean it doesn’t haunt you. I know it does... we sleep together and you would often have nightmares and all I can really do is hold you close... I never felt so helpless.
Eventually you learned about what I really am. And why my eyes and mouth are always sewn up and that... kinda hurt me. Sasuke tried to turn you away telling you that there was nothing you can do about what I am...
A dead body powered up by darkness...
that’s how I met Sasuke, I died before him... and he saved me by breaking the code... and bringing me back to life however I was not stable and he told me that I tried to end my life and that he was sorry. He said it so many times that it made me felt guilty but also think. Why? And how?
These questions were never answered and you grew stressed about it.
Constantly you were bury yourself in books, trying to find a cure to what I am... I tried to tell you. I tried to get you to listen but... you didn’t.
You got angry at me and told me to just let do it... that it wouldn’t be fair that I gave you everything yet you didn’t give me anything.
Which was wrong so wrong.
I love you, I love your laugh, your soft touch, your voice everything! You’re the reason I grew to love myself and what I am. I accepted the fact that I can’t see or fully kiss you ... I accepted it because I can feel and touch you instead!... but this wasn’t enough for you.
You were tired, stressed and always away from me .... I didn’t want that.
So I made... a deal with a woman and her little snake friend. They would let me see! So I can finally see you however...
Rage!! Please snap out of it!!
It hurts...
Deadmind! You have to do it! He’s suffering! End it!!
Never!! I can fix this!! I know I-
It hurts so much....
Rose please no!! Don’t get near him!! Don’t hurt him!!
I’m tired... but I can hear you...I can finally see you.
I’m sorry.... but I’m not letting him kill our family.
I can finally-
Welcome home son.
....I’m home? ... why are you crying? Where are we?
..... In a place where no one can see us... a place where we can no longer touch our loves... we’re home.

wHY-

Leucos December 28th, 2017 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 446994)
Sliver to raven
I’m not a saint my love. My father has gone mad and my .. other father doesn’t see me as his own.
I’m a warrior of darkness however when we met I didn’t feel like that at all. I fell in love with you faster than Narutos healing!
And that’s something I don’t usually fall in love with others since many just leave as soon as they find out what I can do....
Yet you didn’t look at me like... you were brave and head on even against my flirting. You just flirted back! And that made my heart jump... that was rare something I never really felt before yet... I found myself loving it.
Loving the warm feeling I get when we see each other, the fast beating of my heart when you laugh and that cute little dumb smile of yours that always leave me breathless... I fell in love with you.
To this day I find myself falling deeper and deeper even Naruto saw this and teased about it constantly asking when’s the wedding....
Yet I never really got to confess, but when I did... you blushed. I never wanted to kiss someone so badly yet you did it for me. Kissing me passionately and I immediately kissed back. I was happy... so dang happy that Sasuke took notice of this. He didn’t smile but he did warn me saying “ Hold her close before you lose her.”

I guess he told me that out of experience but.. know this my love..
I will always be by your side. Even when the world is against us, and my father has gone insane or... when you go insane I’ll be there to snap you out of it! Why? Because I love you and only you... if you somehow end up... killing me... know that I forgive you... it’s not your fault after all.

DUde..... This...................is ... AWESOME!!! now I wanna use raven again omg! My eyes literally widened ! :squee: :squee: we need to rp them again some time soon :3

lio December 28th, 2017 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 446999)
Dude I’m crying just making it so you better cry!! ;^;

i DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS BUT I'M STILL TEARING UP[

oH oH how about one from ending heart to lone digger? it can be any topic you choose haha

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 28th, 2017 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 447001)

wHY-

You wanted love!! I gave you love!! XD :colorwah:

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 28th, 2017 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheshire cat (Post 447005)
DUde..... This...................is ... AWESOME!!! now I wanna use raven again omg! My eyes literally widened ! :squee: :squee: we need to rp them again some time soon :3

XD we should!

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 28th, 2017 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinyalienkid (Post 447006)
i DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS BUT I'M STILL TEARING UP[

oH oH how about one from ending heart to lone digger? it can be any topic you choose haha

Sure but first I wanna rp them some more so I can a good idea of topic it should be!