Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Twolegplace (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Minnie's Flower Garden (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1790)

Dawn & Dark December 8th, 2016 06:12 PM

Minnie's Flower Garden

This is an Open RP! Please, just comment on my profile when you join.

My new Character Minnie, lives in a garden full of flowers.
Her twolegs and their kits tend to it a lot, but sometimes they don't.
This kittypet spends almost all of her time in the garden.

Minnie laid down under a fern.
She rolled over onto her back and soaked in some of the afternoon sun.
The she-cat's fur was long and fluffy, which was helpful in the winter.
Minnie got back up and sat down in the middle of the garden.
"What a lovely day today!" She exclaimed.
"It would be a lovely day to bathe in the sun before it turns to winter."
The she-cat rolled back over onto her back and let her fur soak in the sun once more.

Dawn & Dark December 11th, 2016 04:50 PM

Re: Minnie's Flower Garden

(If you are going to rp on this thread, this was before it started to get cold and snowy. I will do a time skip if this thread doesn't die!)

cute skeleton December 17th, 2016 07:33 AM

(ok)

stones ears perk as he heard a cat talk, he turned to one of the two leg dens and jumped up on the fence he was only passing by but new it wouldn't hurt to take a look.

Dawn & Dark December 17th, 2016 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winter (Post 80610)
(ok)

stones ears perk as he heard a cat talk, he turned to one of the two leg dens and jumped up on the fence he was only passing by but new it wouldn't hurt to take a look.

Minnie saw the cat and jumped up on the fence with him. "Hello!" She meowed cheerfully. "Isn't it a lovely day? Even if it is a bit cold, the sun is shining." The she-cat let her tail swing back and forth over the thin wooden fence. "Where are you from? Are you another house cat?" Minnie tilted her head to the side, amazed to see another cat. Not many cats pass by, this is great that someone came to visit! She thought.

cute skeleton December 17th, 2016 07:41 AM

he stared at her for a bit surprised by all the questions then shook his head slightly and answered "actually no I'm not a house cat I'm a loner I live on my own, where you the one who said how what a lovely day?"

Dawn & Dark December 17th, 2016 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winter (Post 80614)
he stared at her for a bit surprised by all the questions then shook his head slightly and answered "actually no I'm not a house cat I'm a loner I live on my own, where you the one who said how what a lovely day?"

"Yes I was." Minnie meowed. "Nobody ever comes by, so I just talk to myself mostly." She jumped down off the fence and rolled onto the ground. She had rolled into a fern plant, but bounded out seconds after. The she-cat shook the leaves out of her fluffy fur and looked back up at Stone. "Do you live around here?"

cute skeleton December 17th, 2016 07:54 AM

"that sounds lonely without other cats to talk to, and no I don't I mostly travel around and only stay around places 1 or 2 days" he sat on the fence and curled his tail around his paws amused by her questions

Dawn & Dark December 17th, 2016 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winter (Post 80623)
"that sounds lonely without other cats to talk to, and no I don't I mostly travel around and only stay around places 1 or 2 days" he sat on the fence and curled his tail around his paws amused by her questions

"It sometimes gets very lonely, but I do have my house-folk. Do you have any friends? I don't, but you could be my friend!" She rolled around again on the ground. Minnie's ears pricked up as one of her house folk's kits came running out the back door. Minnie went up to it and rubbed her head on it's leg. The kit squealed excitedly and ran back inside, shutting the door. "That's one of my house folk's kits. They're all very nice."

cute skeleton December 17th, 2016 08:15 AM

"i don't have any friends either" he jumped down when the two legs kits came and hid then came back out when it was gone "if you say so but I don't understand how you can like two legs the pull on your fur and hold you when you want to be left alone"

Dawn & Dark December 17th, 2016 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winter (Post 80638)
"i don't have any friends either" he jumped down when the two legs kits came and hid then came back out when it was gone "if you say so but I don't understand how you can like two legs the pull on your fur and hold you when you want to be left alone"

"That's just how housecats like to be." Minnie went over to the door, turned left, then sat down in front of a food and water bowl. She leaned down and began to eat some of the food, then returned back to Stone. "Want some of the food? Or do you eat wild food!" She jumped up and down playfully.