Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Adoption Acres (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   Moonfur's cat maker (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=656)

judas November 1st, 2016 04:37 PM

Moonfur's cat maker

So, I need something to do when I'm not roleplaying and this sounded like a cool Idea. I'll try and do the best I can when making your cat. If you want a rouge or loner or a DS cat, put that in the clan.

Form
(Optional) Preferred Prefix of suffix (Or full name):
(Optional) Personality:
(Optional) Appearance:
Preferred Gender:
Preferred Clan:
Preferred Rank:
Preferred Age:

Caligo Everton November 4th, 2016 04:25 PM

Re: Moonfur's cat maker

(Optional) Preferred Prefix of suffix (Or full name): Ash
(Optional) Personality: from what you know. :)
(Optional) Appearance: gray with reddish eyes. Add onnnnnn
Preferred Gender: female
Preferred Clan: DS
Preferred Rank: kit almost apprentice
Preferred Age: unknown

Ilovecats(: November 4th, 2016 04:37 PM

(Optional) Preferred Prefix of suffix (Or full name): Moonstream
(Optional) Personality: Sweet and loving and cares for her clanmates. She has a very strong belief in StarClan, partly because of her very strong powers and many prophecies behind her.
(Optional) Appearence: Beautiful, long, silky blue fur with white paws, belly, and tail-tip. Also with blue eyes that appear sightless, but she's not blind.
Preferred Gender: Female
Preferred Clan: ThunderClan or ShadowClan (both work as well as each other)
Preferred Rank: Medicine Cat
Preferred Age: 13 moons.

judas November 6th, 2016 11:33 AM

@Ash Isn't Ash yur O.C?
And @Ilovecats(: Medicine cat isn't available, would you like me to make Moonstream a warrior (Oh and you have to by powers and you can't have things that effect the whole clan. Site rules...)

Phoenix Flames November 6th, 2016 11:46 AM

Optional) Preferred Prefix of suffix (Or full name): Nightpaw
(Optional) Personality: How ShadowClan cats are
(Optional) Appearance: All black fur with white paws and gold eyes
Preferred Gender: Male
Preferred Clan: ShadowClan
Preferred Rank: Apprentice
Preferred Age: 7 moons

Caligo Everton November 6th, 2016 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonfur (Post 22016)
@Ash Isn't Ash yur O.C?
And @Ilovecats(: Medicine cat isn't available, would you like me to make Moonstream a warrior (Oh and you have to by powers and you can't have things that effect the whole clan. Site rules...)

Yes but I need more details on her.

judas November 6th, 2016 12:21 PM

Nightkit Nightpaw, Nightfang (You can change it :3 )
Nightpaw is a strong shadowclan apprentice. He often likes to hunt in the dark, like most Shadowclan warriors. Nightpaw Wants to one day take over Shadowclan. Nightpaw is also, a bit...odd in some ways. He believes slightly that the other clans are plotting against them. He often tries to Spy on the other clans. Nightpaw maybe one day Nightstar, will do anything to protect his clan and nothing else.
(What do you think? @Derp Katz )

judas November 6th, 2016 12:27 PM

Ash is a small, grey kit with red eyes. Most cats are afraid of her because of this. She was brought into the DS by her Father after he murdered her Mother. Her dad thought She would never survive in the DS. She was later found by Shadow (Me) Who took her in and is now training her to be a healer. Ash Isn't to nice near other cats, but with Shadow. You would think that Shadow was the leader of the DS. She loves to train to fight and heal. @Ash

Phoenix Flames November 6th, 2016 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonfur (Post 22108)
Nightkit Nightpaw, Nightfang (You can change it :3 )
Nightpaw is a strong shadowclan apprentice. He often likes to hunt in the dark, like most Shadowclan warriors. Nightpaw Wants to one day take over Shadowclan. Nightpaw is also, a bit...odd in some ways. He believes slightly that the other clans are plotting against them. He often tries to Spy on the other clans. Nightpaw maybe one day Nightstar, will do anything to protect his clan and nothing else.
(What do you think? @Derp Katz )

:rainbowllama::rainbowllama::rainbowllama::rainbow llama::music::whistle::D I like it.

judas November 6th, 2016 01:31 PM

I'm glad you do!