Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Star Wars RP (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13965)

Phoenix Flames January 20th, 2018 05:28 PM

Star Wars RP

Anyone who has watched any of these Star Wars movies; 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' and 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi', may join this roleplay. @NightWarrior4Life, you might want to join this roleplay thread. :3

OCs are allowed for this roleplay. And you may be a character from one of the movies. You don't have to make a form for any of the characters from the movies.

List of characters: Poe Dameron, Kylo Ren, General Hux, Owen Solo, Abigail Solo, Rey, Rolen Solo, Chewbacca, Vonar, Matthew

Form;

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Light Side or Dark Side?:
Rank Thingy (Jedi Knight, Jedi Master, Padawan, Sith Lord, Sith, etc.):
Lightsaber Color:
Questions/Other:

Phoenix Flames January 20th, 2018 05:50 PM

Re: Star Wars RP

My forms;

Name: Owen Solo
Appearance: Short dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin
Personality: TBRP
Light Side or Dark Side?: Dark Side
Rank (Jedi Knight, Jedi Master, Padawan, Sith Lord, Sith, etc.): Sith
Lightsaber Color: Red
Questions/Other: This is one of my OCs.

Kylo Ren, General Hux, and Poe Dameron

Hallowed Echo January 20th, 2018 10:46 PM

Name: Kiana Fett
Appearance: Her hair is black with a streak of white going from her roots to the tip. She has amber eyes and she wears a dark blue shirt with black pants, with white durasteel chest, arm, and leg armor.
Personality: TBRP’D
Light Side or Dark Side?: She is a Grey Jedi
Rank Thingy (Jedi Knight, Jedi Master, Padawan, Sith Lord, Sith, etc.): Jedi Knight
Lightsaber Color: One is blue the other is white
Questions/Other: This is on of my OCs

Name: Rose
Appearance: Short orange hair with blue eyes. She wears the standard Jedi robes
Light Side or Dark Side?: Light Side
Rank Thingy (Jedi Knight, Jedi Master, Padawan, Sith Lord, Sith, etc.): Padawan
Lightsaber Color: Green
Questions/Other: Also one of my OCs.

NightWarrior4Life January 21st, 2018 02:54 AM

@Phoenix Flames (well done...you know me well...I literally just saw TLJ yesterday. I guess you've seen Abigail's Bio?)

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=13934 here's her bio for more info

Name: Abigail Solo
Appearance: long black hair ,which she likes to wear in lots of different styles, blue eyes. She wears a black scarf which keeps a black cape in place, a black top with the left sleeve missing. In it's place, she wears like a black bandage sort of thing wrapped around her arm. She wears another black scarf wrapped around her waist and attached to it is a black train, and a long black skirt. In the bottom left corner of the skirt, the train and the Cape, there are burn marks and holes as if they've been slashed at with a lightsaber.
Personality: She acts older than she is sometimes. She is very family oriented and absoloutely loves her family and looks up to them. She's strong willed and will not give up on her goals and beliefs easily. More often than not, Abigail believes that she is right and will stick to it despite others doubting her. This sometimes gets her into trouble.
Light side of Dark side?: Can she be both? Like...doesn't know which side to be on but I guess, helps out both sides? Cause she has both light and dark history in her family so...
Rank: former Scavenger, unsure...cause she thinks she is right all the time, she would probably insist on training herself?
LightSaber colour: ooh should I go with one Red one Blue or a Purple one! Cause purple is red and blue mixed together!
Questions/other: does she sound too OP? I'm scared she's too OP...

Phoenix Flames January 21st, 2018 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 459067)
@Phoenix Flames (well done...you know me well...I literally just saw TLJ yesterday. I guess you've seen Abigail's Bio?)

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=13934 here's her bio for more info

Appearance: long black hair ,which she likes to wear in lots of different styles, blue eyes. She wears a black scarf which keeps a black cape in place, a black top with the left sleeve missing. In it's place, she wears like a black bandage sort of thing wrapped around her arm. She wears another black scarf wrapped around her waist and attached to it is a black train, and a long black skirt. In the bottom left corner of the skirt, the train and the Cape, there are burn marks and holes as if they've been slashed at with a lightsaber.
Personality: She acts older than she is sometimes. She is very family oriented and absoloutely loves her family and looks up to them. She's strong willed and will not give up on her goals and beliefs easily. More often than not, Abigail believes that she is right and will stick to it despite others doubting her. This sometimes gets her into trouble.
Light side of Dark side?: Can she be both? Like...doesn't know which side to be on but I guess, helps out both sides? Cause she has both light and dark history in her family so...
Rank: former Scavenger, unsure...cause she thinks she is right all the time, she would probably insist on training herself?
LightSaber colour: ooh should I go with one Red one Blue or a Purple one! Cause purple is red and blue mixed together!

(Yeah, I saw her bio. XD)

Accepted. But the lightsaber color means something. Blue has to do with Jedi Guardians, Green has to do with Jedi Consulars, Yellow has to do with Jedi Sentinels, Red has to do with Siths (any rank in the Dark Side, other than Tardan.), and the Star Wars wikia doesn't say what Purple or Orange lightsaber colors mean. XD But I guess it doesn't matter which lightsaber color Abigail has. Also, Owen and Abigail are gonna be related because their dad is Kylo Ren, so. XD

Abigail's fine. She isn't too OP and doesn't sound too OP either.

Wait, I had to change Owen's hair color because his hair color was always dirty blonde. XD Idk why I put that it was black. Anyways..

Phoenix Flames January 21st, 2018 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 459067)

Do you think I should make Rey Owen's mom, too? I ship Reylo so much!!! XD And didn't know who I should make as his mother, so, I left that part blank in my mind.

Phoenix Flames January 21st, 2018 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hallowed Echo (Post 459016)
Name: Kiana Fett
Appearance: Her hair is black with a streak of white going from her roots to the tip. She has amber eyes and she wears a dark blue shirt with black pants, with white durasteel chest, arm, and leg armor.
Light Side or Dark Side?: She is a Grey Jedi
Rank Thingy (Jedi Knight, Jedi Master, Padawan, Sith Lord, Sith, etc.): Jedi Knight
Lightsaber Color: One is blue the other is white
Questions/Other: This is on of my OCs

Name: Rose
Appearance: Short orange hair with blue eyes. She wears the standard Jedi robes
Light Side or Dark Side?: Light Side
Rank Thingy (Jedi Knight, Jedi Master, Padawan, Sith Lord, Sith, etc.): Padawan
Lightsaber Color: Green
Questions/Other: Also one of my OCs.

Accepted!

NightWarrior4Life January 21st, 2018 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 459097)

Do you think I should make Rey Owen's mom, too? I ship Reylo so much!!! XD And didn't know who I should make as his mother, so, I left that part blank in my mind.

Yes!!! Sameeeee!!! I'd love to see Abigail interact with a sibling <3 mention me as soon as we start RPing

Phoenix Flames January 21st, 2018 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 459099)
Yes!!! Sameeeee!!! I'd love to see Abigail interact with a sibling <3 mention me as soon as we start RPing

Alrighty. :3 <3 (Star Wars is life XD)

NightWarrior4Life January 21st, 2018 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 459100)

Alrighty. :3 <3 (Star Wars is life XD)

Maybe cause Owen is older, perhaps Abigail doesn't know she has a brother until they meet

Oh and I forgot to put on my form that you can call her Abi or Gail but she only likes it if it's family anyone else offends her