Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   The Native Pack (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14391)

Ivyfeather February 8th, 2018 11:56 PM

The Native Pack

[This is a wolf RP, but I want it to be mature and make sense. I'll post rules later on, but for now I just want to give a rundown of the history and sorta where I want this plot to go. I'll play the alpha and his mate, but literally all other characters are open. As characters are added, they will be added to my charrie site under "Wolves > Members of the Pack". Basically, the native americans are living in villages in the foothills of the northwestern mountains and have encroached on the wolves natural territory. Mato is the current alpha of the pack. The alpha before Mato was badly burned from a fire set by the natives trying to run the wolves out. After Mato saved his future mate from a native child, he became very strong-minded about fighting back against the natives. He trained hard to become a fierce fighter and he became known to the natives as a very dangerous wolf because he killed many of their people for hunting his kin. Now, Mato has recently become alpha male. Chenoa is his mate. They might be expecting pups soon, but who knows. Anyways, the natives are starting to realize that the wolves are scared of fire and they start to hunt down the wolves specifically. Their goals are to either kill just to kill or to obtain the fur coats of these massive creatures. The current season is just after a harsh winter. The natives suffered during this time and they have seen how thick the pelts are on these wolves. They want to be warm next winter. Also, I might be getting into short stories and if this pans out in a way that I like I might bounce ideas from it. Also, once you make a wolf, he/she will be added to my charrie site (with credit to you obviously)!]

A few things about the territory:
The Mothers stay in the very back of a den in a cave. In the middle of the cave are the Retired. At the front are the warriors or the cheyevo (cheyevoes, pl.) in order to protect the weaker of the pack. The omega cheyevo (and his mate if he has one) sleeps at the very front of the den. The alpha (and his mate) sleep in an outcrop across from the den that is somewhat smaller but also houses the trainees and the Meda (will explain later).
Large Den | Small Den | Overview of Territory

A few things about beliefs:
The ancestors that die are very similar to those in WC. They visit wolves in dreams or visions occasionally, but mainly they visit the Meda (prophetess). She is essentially a "medicine cat" from WC. She knows the best healing remedies but also acts as an interpreter for the ancestors.

Members of the Pack
Alpha(s)
Mato & Chenoa

Beta(s)
Levi - @Boba Fett

Meda
open

Pack Members
always open
Quilon - @CinnamonCookie
Dilep - @CinnamonCookie

Retired
always open

Omega(s)
Faith - @Boba Fett

.:Form to join:.
Name:
Mate: (if any)
Personality:
Any relevant history?
Tag:

RULES
1. Standard forum rules
2. No outrageous powers such as wings, glowing fur, etc.
3. Please quote whoever you are replying to (especially if its me or I won't respond)
4. Play your roles responsibly. Meaning, don't make an important character or make your character part of something important unless you'll actually be involved.
5. When posting your wolf, after you tag me, type teva/aspen/dakota just to confirm you read this
6. Can only kill a wolf if you have their owners permission, but you can kill a native at any time
7. Try to include a picture in the description of your wolf for the site (:
8. Be nice!

I'll start with Mato and Chenoa in just a second outside the leaders den.

Ivyfeather February 9th, 2018 09:30 AM

Re: The Native Pack

A broad shouldered, tall wolf flicked his dark-furred tail off of his nose and stood up from his warm nest. He glanced lovingly at his light-furred mate, licked her between the ears, and stalked off. As he picked his way through the trainees towards the front of the den, he felt the chilly breeze ruffle his fur. The sun was barely beginning to peak its way over the rocky hills, but Mato knew it was time to wake the pack and discuss business for the day. After stretching his back and shoulders, he decided to hunt first, then he would wake the pack.
He stalked out of the clearing and into the pine woods sniffing for any signs of life. He turned his ears northward and heard the scuttling of a squirrel. Squirrels were one of his favorite prey because of the challenge. He ever so carefully placed each paw on the dead, brown pine needles until he was about 4 paw steps from the squirrel and he lept. Pinning the squirrels tail under his claws, the squirrel wrenched around and nipped one of his toes. Mato bit down quickly and ended the creatures life. He picked up his left paw to look at the bite the squirrel had given him. Not too bad, Meda has something to make the stinging stop, and the bleeding will stop on its own. He licked his toe a few times before picking up the squirrel and returning to the clearing. As he turned the corner of the trees at the edge of the clearing, he saw his beautiful snow-furred mate grooming herself in the sun in the middle of the clearing. He trotted down with his squirrel and dropped it in front of her.

Chenoa flattened her ears at the sight of her mate. She stood up and licked his muzzle, thanking him for the squirrel. Although the smell of squirrel blood flooded her nostrils, she couldn't help noticing a different smell, wolf blood. She urgently sniffed Mato, "Were you hurt? Are you bleeding?" she asked urgently. He lifted his foot and grunted, obviously not worried about it. "You should really watch after those things. I'll wake Meda and have her look at it." Chenoa began to pad off when Mato lept in front of her and stopped her. She gave him a questioning look.

Mato stopped in front of her, his eyes warning. "I will speak to the pack before I have myself treated. It's only fair. You can eat, then wake the pack if you wish, but please eat first." He nuzzled the thick fur around her neck.

Chenoa agreed and returned to the squirrel and bit into it, still warm and fresh, a rare occasion during the brutally cold months of winter. She would organize a hunting party to go out after the pack meeting.

Ivyfeather February 13th, 2018 05:22 PM

Bump (:

CinnamonCookie February 13th, 2018 06:02 PM

Name: Quilon (coo-ee-lone)
Mate: Dilep
Personality: Quilon is a hard worker and a through thinker. Sh acts on intinct on occasion when she feels like she has no time to think; as well as she very loyal and protective of her pack. If something endangers someone in her pack, she will face it head-on, as she is also very headstrong.
Any relevant history?: When she was a pup, she wandered of to go and try to hunt on her own. Little did shw know, her brother followed her as well. When she saw a small rabbit, her brother tried to help and he got kicked by the rabbit, rendering him unconscious. She brought him back, and she was happy that he would live because she thought she killed him. That is why she is protective of everybody, as a skunk and deer did the same later on.
Tag: @Ivyfeather
teva/aspen/dakota

Name: Dilep (die-lehp)
Mate: Quilon
Personality: He is calm and level-headed, but if he is put under a lot of stress, he can get to be a little aggressive, even though he would never hurt anybody in his pack. He loves teaching pups everything he knows, such as hunting and fighting. He despises natives, and will attack one if he sees one.
Any relevant history?: When he was about to be a hunter, still a pup, a native came and started to burn his home. Not everyone survived, including 2 of his siblings, but everyone else family did. He hated natives since then.
Tag: above
teva/aspen/dakota

Ivyfeather February 13th, 2018 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie (Post 469479)
Name: Quilon (coo-ee-lone)
Mate: Dilep
Personality: Quilon is a hard worker and a through thinker. Sh acts on intinct on occasion when she feels like she has no time to think; as well as she very loyal and protective of her pack. If something endangers someone in her pack, she will face it head-on, as she is also very headstrong.
Any relevant history?: When she was a pup, she wandered of to go and try to hunt on her own. Little did shw know, her brother followed her as well. When she saw a small rabbit, her brother tried to help and he got kicked by the rabbit, rendering him unconscious. She brought him back, and she was happy that he would live because she thought she killed him. That is why she is protective of everybody, as a skunk and deer did the same later on.
Tag: @Ivyfeather
teva/aspen/dakota

Name: Dilep (die-lehp)
Mate: Quilon
Personality: He is calm and level-headed, but if he is put under a lot of stress, he can get to be a little aggressive, even though he would never hurt anybody in his pack. He loves teaching pups everything he knows, such as hunting and fighting. He despises natives, and will attack one if he sees one.
Any relevant history?: When he was about to be a hunter, still a pup, a native came and started to burn his home. Not everyone survived, including 2 of his siblings, but everyone else family did. He hated natives since then.
Tag: above
teva/aspen/dakota

Awesome! Accepted (: tag any friends who might be interested so we can get more people on here!

Seraphon February 13th, 2018 08:31 PM

Name: Levi
Mate: (if any) open
Personality: he generally keeps his emotions very well hidden and he is clever, he knows how to act like someone he's not sometimes freaking others out, the rest is TBRP
Any relevant history? His mother died giving birth to him, he never knew his father and he never had siblings
Tag: @Ivyfeather teva/aspen/dakota
Other: AHHHHHHHGGG I have no fancy names XD can I choose the role he gets or do you choose?
Picture: Boop!

Name: Faith
Personality: overprotective, trusting(too trusting) kind, empathetic, slightly grumpy when things don't go her way, stubborn, the rest is TBRP
Any relevant history? No, I might think of one later though
Tag:above
Other:same as above
Picture: Link!

I might add more later if that's ok?

Ivyfeather February 14th, 2018 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boba Fett (Post 469552)
Name: Levi
Personality: he generally keeps his emotions very well hidden and he is clever, he knows how to act like someone he's not sometimes freaking others out, the rest is TBRP
Any relevant history? His mother died giving birth to him, he never knew his father and he never had siblings
Tag: @Ivyfeather teva/aspen/dakota
Other: AHHHHHHHGGG I have no fancy names XD can I choose the role he gets or do you choose?
Picture: Boop!

Name: Faith
Personality: overprotective, trusting(too trusting) kind, empathetic, slightly grumpy when things don't go her way, stubborn, the rest is TBRP
Any relevant history? No, I might think of one later though
Tag:above
Other:same as above
Picture: Link!

I might add more later if that's ok?

Nice! And you can totally pick their roles and add as many as you want so long as you keep up with them (: Also I just realized as I was adding your wolves to the site that I left out gender, so I'm assuming genders based on the personality section and use of he/she, but if I was wrong, please let me know. Also, if you want your wolf to be a role other than pack member, put that too, but for now I'll have them listed under pack members and we can change it later, no big.

Seraphon February 14th, 2018 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivyfeather (Post 469690)

Nice! And you can totally pick their roles and add as many as you want so long as you keep up with them (: Also I just realized as I was adding your wolves to the site that I left out gender, so I'm assuming genders based on the personality section and use of he/she, but if I was wrong, please let me know. Also, if you want your wolf to be a role other than pack member, put that too, but for now I'll have them listed under pack members and we can change it later, no big.

You are correct! And can Levi be Beta and Faith be Omega??? X3

Ivyfeather February 14th, 2018 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boba Fett (Post 469820)
You are correct! And can Levi be Beta and Faith be Omega??? X3

Absolutely! Let me update that!

Seraphon February 14th, 2018 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivyfeather (Post 469847)

Absolutely! Let me update that!

Ok, I'll reply to your first post with the Alphas, hold on.