Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Plot Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Revenge (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13716)

Tundra January 9th, 2018 03:59 PM

Revenge

[I relaunched this because I made a mistake, click <Here> to see old thread]

This is a plot for a new cat I created; Dusktalon.

Here’s a short backstory
~+~+~+~
As a kit, Dusktalon’s mother was attacked by a fox. Her father went to go save the mother, but died as well.
When she became an apprentice, she was bullied by [Bully 1] and [Bully 2].
Over time, she went crazy due to all the drama in her life. Now as a warrior she is going and killing cats as revenge.
~+~+~+~+~
Now to le plot!
~+~
Dusktalon was sent out to hunt with [Bully 1]. [Bully 1] Begins to bully her, like usual. Dusktalon simply tells them to leave her alone. When [Bully 1] refuses, she attacks [Bully 1]. Eventually Dusktalon overpowers and wounds him badly. She then drags them to the river and tosses them in, leaving [Bully 1] to drown.

She returns to camp and Ferretfoot approaches her and asks where [Bully 1] is. Dusktalon tells Ferretfoot that [Bully 1] is still hunting. Ferretfoot leaves camp to go look for [Bully 1]. Dusktalon follows Ferretfoot without them noticing. As Ferretfoot is searching for [Bully 1], they discover blood on the grass and begin running back to camp. Dusktalon leaps out of the bushes, attacks Ferretfoot and kills them.
[Bully 2] whiteness this murder and attempts to kill Dusktalon. [Bully 2] fails and Dusktalon kills them as well.

At camp Dusktalon approaches Leaftail and wants to talk with her. Leaftail accepts and they go for a walk. They have a decent conversation and return to camp safely. Dusktalon then goes and gets a mouse she had already stuffed with deathberries. Dusktalon gives the prey to Leaftail. Leaftail eats it and dies. Knowing that she’d be exiled regardless, Dusktalon runs away from camp and lives as a Rouge.

Dusktalon trespasses on ShadowClan territory and bumps into [Sibling 2]. [Sibling 2] Immediately attacks her, but ends up getting killed. Dusktalon hides the body in a bush and begins walking over to ThunderClan territory to kill more cats. Kanjiwa leaps out of the bushes and attacks Dusktalon. Due to Dusktalon being caught off guard, she doesn’t react fast enough and Kanjiwa ends up ending her life.
~+~+~+~+~
Now to le forums!

Name+Link:
Role:
Other:
Question(s):

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Role:
Other:
Question(s):

Tundra January 10th, 2018 04:17 AM

Re: Revenge

Friends who might be interested~
@Megan
@Boba Fett
@Merrypotatoes
@Charmer
@blue jellie

Tundra January 11th, 2018 01:50 AM

Bump~

Tundra January 12th, 2018 03:24 AM

Bump? :(

Tundra January 16th, 2018 09:02 PM

Bump?

Tundra January 16th, 2018 09:03 PM

@julean I guess I could kill Ferret and you could have Kanjiwa kill Dusk?

Mystic January 16th, 2018 09:17 PM

Seems cool!

Name: Leaftail
Appearance: Boop
Personality: Friendly, Trust-worthy, Bold, Patient
Role: Sibling 1
Other: @Flameleaf
Question(s): Nurp

Tundra January 16th, 2018 09:20 PM

Accepted! :D