Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Private Rp for my squad (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12886)

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 3rd, 2017 07:21 PM

Re: Private Rp for my squad

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 432838)

Tord blinked, the Norski surprised about what had just happened. “Well...” he took a breath, trying to to tear up. “You’re not the only one that’s going through this, I...I just ended it with Sasuke as well,” he confessed, looking away. This was too much. It was hard to comfort someone when you were already dying on the inside, smiling to the best of his ability.

Angel looked surprised at this “ but... but he finished the-“ he quickly cuts himself off hugging tord “ I’m so sorry. How did he take it? Did he hurt you?” He asks worryingly knowing Sasuke but he also knew that Sasuke never hit one of his loves but this case he can’t help but ask.

Teggy December 3rd, 2017 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 432836)
His eyes widened “ but.. but... why? “ he wipes a few of his tears as eventually feeling the sharp pain again when he moved a bit. He intakes a sharp breath because of it but tried to act normal when she looks at him” I thought you two were finally going to get married “

"He just talked about how he wasn't ready and how its to soon." Skye said. "Are you alright?" she asked as she noticed him acting oddly.

red_inactive December 3rd, 2017 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 432814)
Sasuke nods blowing some smoke “ Tord broke up with me. It’s to be expected... I’m not worthy of him..” he says sadly obviously holding in tears as he begins to lean against his car “ ... what did he do if you don’t mind me asking?”

Naruto smiles sadly “ um... “ tears begins to fall down his face but he quickly tries to wipe them away “ I really screwed up this time... he .. he left me” He says out of pure pain and guilt.

Angel rubs his arm a bit “ ... well... me and valentine... we broke up.. he said I was too clingy and ... too much for him... so I .. ended it” He says sadly “ ... I made a huge mistake..”

"He missed our date tonight." Sage said quietly. "It's usually a trivial thing, but... we haven't had a date in months. His boss makes it impossible to do anything besides share a bed at night and eat together in the morning. He can't stick up for himself and it's infuriating..." He covered his eyes. "I don't know what I did wrong."

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 3rd, 2017 07:46 PM

Naruto fakes a smile “ yes just back hurts from working all day... when did you start asking about it?”

Sasuke eyes glowed softly “ ... strange, his boss fears him that shouldn’t be a problem since...when did you ask about this date? How long have you been trying to get a date with Naruto? A week? Two months?”

red_inactive December 3rd, 2017 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 432864)
Naruto fakes a smile “ yes just back hurts from working all day... when did you start asking about it?”

Sasuke eyes glowed softly “ ... strange, his boss fears him that shouldn’t be a problem since...when did you ask about this date? How long have you been trying to get a date with Naruto? A week? Two months?”

"A couple of months." Sage replied, sniffling and wiping his eyes. He usually didn't feel so vulnerable, small... but around Sasuke, he oddly felt safe.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 3rd, 2017 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 432868)
"A couple of months." Sage replied, sniffling and wiping his eyes. He usually didn't feel so vulnerable, small... but around Sasuke, he oddly felt safe.

He nods slowly “ .... I see. “ he says as he begins to blow out some smoke tossing it to the ground stepping on it. “ he’s such a fool. “ he says playfully

Teggy December 3rd, 2017 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 432864)

"Just last night... Naruto are you sure your ok?" Skye said as she took a step forward to him.

red_inactive December 3rd, 2017 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 432873)
He nods slowly “ .... I see. “ he says as he begins to blow out some smoke tossing it to the ground stepping on it. “ he’s such a fool. “ he says playfully

"What do you mean?" Sage asked, wiping his eyes- again!- and looked to Sasuke with curiosity.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 3rd, 2017 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teggy (Post 432875)
"Just last night... Naruto are you sure your ok?" Skye said as she took a step forward to him.

He nods quickly “ yes I am-“ he growls as a sharp pain hits him again “ ... I see... what was his excuse for not being ready for it”

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 3rd, 2017 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 432879)
"What do you mean?" Sage asked, wiping his eyes- again!- and looked to Sasuke with curiosity.

Sasuke smiles “ .... in order to show true love for the one you’ve chosen as mate you must suffer for a month or more to prove it... law of the wolves. He probably didn’t want you to know about it. Or didn’t think you’ll be able to take it”

Teggy December 3rd, 2017 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 432880)
He nods quickly “ yes I am-“ he growls as a sharp pain hits him again “ ... I see... what was his excuse for not being ready for it”

"Forget about that whats wrong?!" Skye said as she started to inspect him, her hands pressing against his side.

red_inactive December 3rd, 2017 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 432881)
Sasuke smiles “ .... in order to show true love for the one you’ve chosen as mate you must suffer for a month or more to prove it... law of the wolves. He probably didn’t want you to know about it. Or didn’t think you’ll be able to take it”

"What do you mean?" Sage asked nervously, his throat tightening. Had he made an even bigger mistake than he thought?

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 3rd, 2017 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teggy (Post 432884)
"Forget about that whats wrong?!" Skye said as she started to inspect him, her hands pressing against his side.

He quickly moves away growling sharply at the sudden pain from her touch “ ... If I say please promise me you won’t tell anyone else! Especially sage, he won’t be able to handle it and will try to fight the devil himself because of it! .... he can’t know. No one must know understand?” He says seriously

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 3rd, 2017 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 432890)
"What do you mean?" Sage asked nervously, his throat tightening. Had he made an even bigger mistake than he thought?

He begins to unzip his coat, pulling it down a bit to show many scars on his back many old at least five were brand new and barely healing. “ took me five months to prove myself. But it doesn’t matter now. He had enough of me ... and I caused his suffering..” he says broken as he puts his coat back on

Teggy December 3rd, 2017 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 432891)
He quickly moves away growling sharply at the sudden pain from her touch “ ... If I say please promise me you won’t tell anyone else! Especially sage, he won’t be able to handle it and will try to fight the devil himself because of it! .... he can’t know. No one must know understand?” He says seriously

Skye nodded quickly as her eyebrows frowned in worry. "Just tell me, you can trust me." she said softly

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 3rd, 2017 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teggy (Post 432895)
Skye nodded quickly as her eyebrows frowned in worry. "Just tell me, you can trust me." she said softly

” ..... five months... i finally proved my worth today...” he says as he begins to unbutton his shirt showing rather surprising muscles than he begins to turn around letting the shirt drop and showing the fresh, new whip wounds on his back. The bleeding has indeed stopped and it was just barely recovering but it looked like it hurt a lot. But it was among old scars each looking painful some old some barely a week old. “ ... In order to make sure you’re love is True, you must feel great pain and suffer greatly with the thought of them in mind. If you prove that you love them, that you would suffer greatly just for them... I finally passed today but... “ he laughs weakly “ ... it’s too late. I screwed up...”

red_inactive December 3rd, 2017 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 432894)
He begins to unzip his coat, pulling it down a bit to show many scars on his back many old at least five were brand new and barely healing. “ took me five months to prove myself. But it doesn’t matter now. He had enough of me ... and I caused his suffering..” he says broken as he puts his coat back on

Sage moved a little closer to Sasuke, gently pressing his cool fingers to Sasuke's shoulder and looking up at him. It was almost poetic, that moment; two broken hearts meeting at night under the warm light of the lamp, trying to fit together. Little did he know, however, that his meeting with Sasuke would turn out to be the worst couple months of his life. "Sasuke, I..." He trailed off. "I have an apartment downtown." He said softly. "We could stay the night there. It's right before my contract ends, so... uh." He scratched his neck awkwardly. "But I don't have any beds or anything..."

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 3rd, 2017 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 432905)
Sage moved a little closer to Sasuke, gently pressing his cool fingers to Sasuke's shoulder and looking up at him. It was almost poetic, that moment; two broken hearts meeting at night under the warm light of the lamp, trying to fit together. Little did he know, however, that his meeting with Sasuke would turn out to be the worst couple months of his life. "Sasuke, I..." He trailed off. "I have an apartment downtown." He said softly. "We could stay the night there. It's right before my contract ends, so... uh." He scratched his neck awkwardly. "But I don't have any beds or anything..."

He looks at him “ .... sure but if you wish. We can buy some cheap beds on the way.. unless you would like to sleep on me?” He says playfully trying to brighten up the mood... maybe he can have a new start.... however... he didn’t feel right about it more like...he was unsure but it’s always worth giving it a shoot... however he also felt... anger? Yes he didn’t know why it was there especially if their just talking maybe it was left over from the break up either way. It probably won’t be a problem... or will it?

red_inactive December 3rd, 2017 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 432911)
He looks at him “ .... sure but if you wish. We can buy some cheap beds on the way.. unless you would like to sleep on me?” He says playfully trying to brighten up the mood... maybe he can have a new start.... however... he didn’t feel right about it more like...he was unsure but it’s always worth giving it a shoot... however he also felt... anger? Yes he didn’t know why it was there especially if their just talking maybe it was left over from the break up either way. It probably won’t be a problem... or will it?

Sage turned bright red. "Let's just get the beds." He squeaked ever so slightly, not used to Sasuke's way of flirting.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 3rd, 2017 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 432915)
Sage turned bright red. "Let's just get the beds." He squeaked ever so slightly, not used to Sasuke's way of flirting.

He laughs softly “ what’s wrong? I thought you were the big flirt? Or am I how to say.. too wild for your type of flirting “ he says with a playful wink

red_inactive December 3rd, 2017 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 432919)
He laughs softly “ what’s wrong? I thought you were the big flirt? Or am I how to say.. too wild for your type of flirting “ he says with a playful wink

"Ah... second one. You're like Valentine." He shook his head. "S'kinda creepy. But, ah, let's just go get those beds."

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 3rd, 2017 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 432921)
"Ah... second one. You're like Valentine." He shook his head. "S'kinda creepy. But, ah, let's just go get those beds."

He huffs stubbornly “ like him? No he’s more tamed than I. More fun while I tend to capture the heart with true romance both wild and sweet “ He smiles as he begins to suddenly hold his hand “ for example-“ he says as he kisses sages hand “ You’re eyes are as beautiful as the sea, one can’t help be get lost however-“ he smiles as he begins to speak in a low husky voice “ I don’t mind it at all~”

red_inactive December 3rd, 2017 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 432925)
He huffs stubbornly “ like him? No he’s more tamed than I. More fun while I tend to capture the heart with true romance both wild and sweet “ He smiles as he begins to suddenly hold his hand “ for example-“ he says as he kisses sages hand “ You’re eyes are as beautiful as the sea, one can’t help be get lost however-“ he smiles as he begins to speak in a low husky voice “ I don’t mind it at all~”

Sage blinked. "...Beds?"

Teggy December 3rd, 2017 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 432904)
” ..... five months... i finally proved my worth today...” he says as he begins to unbutton his shirt showing rather surprising muscles than he begins to turn around letting the shirt drop and showing the fresh, new whip wounds on his back. The bleeding has indeed stopped and it was just barely recovering but it looked like it hurt a lot. But it was among old scars each looking painful some old some barely a week old. “ ... In order to make sure you’re love is True, you must feel great pain and suffer greatly with the thought of them in mind. If you prove that you love them, that you would suffer greatly just for them... I finally passed today but... “ he laughs weakly “ ... it’s too late. I screwed up...”

Skye's eyes went wide as she looked at his back. "Get your ass on that couch right now with your back in the air." Skye demanded as walked into the house and began to look for the stuff she needed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 3rd, 2017 09:02 PM

Sasuke laughs softly “ such a man. Fine I’ll lead the way. There is a shop nearby that knows me so they’ll give us good prices “ he says as he begins to walk

Naruto eyes widened a bit when she demanded and laughs softly “ Winter would’ve said that too “ he says playfully as he begins to do what she said painfully laying on the couch

Teggy December 3rd, 2017 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 432942)
Sasuke laughs softly “ such a man. Fine I’ll lead the way. There is a shop nearby that knows me so they’ll give us good prices “ he says as he begins to walk

Naruto eyes widened a bit when she demanded and laughs softly “ Winter would’ve said that too “ he says playfully as he begins to do what she said painfully laying on the couch

Skye found everything she needed as she walked back to him.
"They seem to be like a cut. Cant be that hard..." she said outloud, though it was more to herself then to him. The girl rolled up her long sleeved shirt revealing past scars up amd down them and some still somewhat fresh.
"Lets get you cleaned up...." she said softly and grabbed the hot rag and began to clean his wounds.

wren December 3rd, 2017 11:22 PM

For the past 24 hours nobody had texted, called, or even read her outgoing messages. And secretly it was beginning to really bug Aspen. She was a social butterfly who relies heavily on her friends and family to keep her from completely going insane. And this was absolute agony. Even if it was say winter and Skye who called her drunk or even tord to ask for sugar it always kept her going. Now she was just sitting at her kitchen table tapping her foot and staring at her phone. Praying somebody needed her help. Finally getting far to antsy to sit and wait she quickly picked up her phone, if nobody's said anything to me. Something is horribly wrong! she quickly added the whole group into the message and sent it out saying.

"Guys. You have all been ignoring me! Something's wrong right? You would tell me if there was wouldn't you? Please. Guys? Did you all jump off a cliff together and not invite me?"

as she sent the text she leaned back, if anything she was creating more if a problem without even knowing she was doing it.
Once the text was sent to everybody on the group chat she stood up walked to the fridge and shuffled through it for a few minutes than pulled out spaghetti, heated it up and sat back down at the table. was that too needy? Should I delete it before they see?

@.:Blue Wishes:. @Rubinaito @Teggy @Sasukewolf (madness)

:blue: December 4th, 2017 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 432842)
Angel looked surprised at this “ but... but he finished the-“ he quickly cuts himself off hugging tord “ I’m so sorry. How did he take it? Did he hurt you?” He asks worryingly knowing Sasuke but he also knew that Sasuke never hit one of his loves but this case he can’t help but ask.

Tord glanced away, he could barely care in this situation. “He didn’t exactly take it well, I just...I don’t know” He whispered, shrugging. “But no, I’m fine,” He knew he wasn’t exactly okay, but he wasn’t going to admit that. “I’m not that important,” he murmured, looking at Angel, “How are you doing?”

Teggy December 4th, 2017 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 432996)
For the past 24 hours nobody had texted, called, or even read her outgoing messages. And secretly it was beginning to really bug Aspen. She was a social butterfly who relies heavily on her friends and family to keep her from completely going insane. And this was absolute agony. Even if it was say winter and Skye who called her drunk or even tord to ask for sugar it always kept her going. Now she was just sitting at her kitchen table tapping her foot and staring at her phone. Praying somebody needed her help. Finally getting far to antsy to sit and wait she quickly picked up her phone, if nobody's said anything to me. Something is horribly wrong! she quickly added the whole group into the message and sent it out saying.

"Guys. You have all been ignoring me! Something's wrong right? You would tell me if there was wouldn't you? Please. Guys? Did you all jump off a cliff together and not invite me?"

as she sent the text she leaned back, if anything she was creating more if a problem without even knowing she was doing it.
Once the text was sent to everybody on the group chat she stood up walked to the fridge and shuffled through it for a few minutes than pulled out spaghetti, heated it up and sat back down at the table. was that too needy? Should I delete it before they see?

@.:Blue Wishes:. @Rubinaito @Teggy @Sasukewolf (madness)

Skye felt her phone vibrate in her pocket as she took her attention away from Narutoas she looked at the text.
"I dumbed Winters ass!" She texted back. "I believe everythingis going shacky."

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 4th, 2017 06:52 AM

Sasuke sees the text but ignores it as he keeps walking by Sage

Naruto hears his phone ringing and looks at skye who was also sending a text as he begins to grab his and look at it. He eventually begins to send a text saying “ sage left me. Skye is here helping me with the pain “ he texts quickly as he puts his phone down

Angel rubs the back of his head “ ... I’m scared. I barely started The proving of love and I did it for him..” he says sadly as he looks at him “ ... but I’m fine now that your heres... just it’s still... lonely without Valentine and I bet it’s lonely without your flirting wolf too”

Winter eyes glowed a bit as he begins to look at his phone seeing the texts sighing when he saw skye and Naruto reply. So he just begins to text someone else someone who’s usually good at this. He begins to text valentine “ hi you up?”

@Teggy
@.:Blue Wishes:.
@Celestial
@Rubinaito

:blue: December 4th, 2017 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 433055)

Angel rubs the back of his head “ ... I’m scared. I barely started The proving of love and I did it for him..” he says sadly as he looks at him “ ... but I’m fine now that your heres... just it’s still... lonely without Valentine and I bet it’s lonely without your flirting wolf too”

Tord awkwardly nodded. He knew that feeling well.
"I...I'd have to agree,"[/ he said simply, glancing away awkwardly. What could he say now? He couldn't exactly begin to pour everything out, that was stupid. He just ended up sitting there in the awkward silence, hoping that Angel would find something to say, and he wouldn't have to. Tord knew he was horrible at these kinds of things, and didn't know what to say about them.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 4th, 2017 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 433082)

Tord awkwardly nodded. He knew that feeling well.
"I...I'd have to agree,"[/ he said simply, glancing away awkwardly. What could he say now? He couldn't exactly begin to pour everything out, that was stupid. He just ended up sitting there in the awkward silence, hoping that Angel would find something to say, and he wouldn't have to. Tord knew he was horrible at these kinds of things, and didn't know what to say about them.

He begins to laugh suddenly “ I’m sorry it’s just so interesting... we all had to face something to be with y’all only to have it end as soon as we finished it... it’s funny but also sad. I had to face a lot os stuff just to get a good job within my family... I was clingy for a reason..”

red_inactive December 4th, 2017 08:46 AM

Quote:

Winter eyes glowed a bit as he begins to look at his phone seeing the texts sighing when he saw skye and Naruto reply. So he just begins to text someone else someone who’s usually good at this. He begins to text valentine “ hi you up?”
@Rubinaito

Valentine was slumped up against the back of his couch with a wine-bottle in hand- he didn't drink that awful beer- when he got two messages. He looked up to see one from his sister, and he grimaced upon seeing Skye and Naruto's reply. His thumb hovered over the buttons, wanting to reply but just eventually swiping over to the next message from Winter. "Yeah." He replied, taking a swig from the wine bottle. "Drunk, but up. What do you need?" He peered down the neck of the bottle, disappointed; it was empty now. He sat it beside another empty bottle and got up, swaying slightly as he staggered over to the kitchen. He slumped up against the fridge, opening the wine-cabinet next to it and looking through his bottles for whatever he had that was stronger than the others.

Sage didn't even look at his phone, his hand brushing up against Sasuke's ever so slightly. "So, you're in the Mafia." He started, trying to spark up a conversation in the slightly awkward silence. "What's that like?" His emerald green eyes flicked up to Sasuke's, curious.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 4th, 2017 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 433092)
Valentine was slumped up against the back of his couch with a wine-bottle in hand- he didn't drink that awful beer- when he got two messages. He looked up to see one from his sister, and he grimaced upon seeing Skye and Naruto's reply. His thumb hovered over the buttons, wanting to reply but just eventually swiping over to the next message from Winter. "Yeah." He replied, taking a swig from the wine bottle. "Drunk, but up. What do you need?" He peered down the neck of the bottle, disappointed; it was empty now. He sat it beside another empty bottle and got up, swaying slightly as he staggered over to the kitchen. He slumped up against the fridge, opening the wine-cabinet next to it and looking through his bottles for whatever he had that was stronger than the others.

Sage didn't even look at his phone, his hand brushing up against Sasuke's ever so slightly. "So, you're in the Mafia." He started, trying to spark up a conversation in the slightly awkward silence. "What's that like?" His emerald green eyes flicked up to Sasuke's, curious.

Winter eyes glowed as he quickly replies “ I’m coming over. I’ll bring something strong seems like you got dumped as a huh?” He texts as he begins to head out looking up than just walking down the road

Sasuke smiles “ I lead it. It’s interesting in a way but very.. how to say painful as well. I constantly have to step up and fight just to keep my rank. Either way it’s not a good job to have but it’s fun if you’re into being bad and all “ he says playfully as he looks at him “ however I may lead it but my father is in control and that’s... annoying “

red_inactive December 4th, 2017 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 433095)
Winter eyes glowed as he quickly replies “ I’m coming over. I’ll bring something strong seems like you got dumped as a huh?” He texts as he begins to head out looking up than just walking down the road

Sasuke smiles “ I lead it. It’s interesting in a way but very.. how to say painful as well. I constantly have to step up and fight just to keep my rank. Either way it’s not a good job to have but it’s fun if you’re into being bad and all “ he says playfully as he looks at him “ however I may lead it but my father is in control and that’s... annoying “

"Sorta," Valentine replied, grabbing out a bottle of raspberry-flavored vodka and grabbing the cork-opener. "I made a mistake with Angel and he stormed out after breaking up with me. Guess I deserve it, huh?" He staggered over to the door and unlocked it for Winter before slumping over on the couch and taking a long swig.

"Annoying?" Sage asked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 4th, 2017 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 433101)
"Sorta," Valentine replied, grabbing out a bottle of raspberry-flavored vodka and grabbing the cork-opener. "I made a mistake with Angel and he stormed out after breaking up with me. Guess I deserve it, huh?" He staggered over to the door and unlocked it for Winter before slumping over on the couch and taking a long swig.

"Annoying?" Sage asked.

Winter eyes widened a bit than he suddenly laughs knowing why as he begins to text valentine back “ was it because you said that he was clingy?” He texts as he begins to walk into a store buying something strong.

Sasuke nods “ in order to be leader I must know my place. He leads everything along with my mother and we have to prove our worth to him... in order to get married or get a worthy job along the ranks of our kin we must suffer mentally or physically. For love it’s physically while for ranks it’s mentally.”

Teggy December 4th, 2017 09:57 AM

Quote:

Naruto hears his phone ringing and looks at skye who was also sending a text as he begins to grab his and look at it. He eventually begins to send a text saying “ sage left me. Skye is here helping me with the pain “ he texts quickly as he puts his phone down

@Teggy
@.:Blue Wishes:.
@Celestial
@Rubinaito

Skye turned her phone off and began to clean Narutos back.
"This may sting." skye said as she put Peroxide on his back.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 4th, 2017 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teggy (Post 433120)
Skye turned her phone off and began to clean Narutos back.
"This may sting." skye said as she put Peroxide on his back.

He hisses a bit grabbing the couch “ ow” he says simply

Teggy December 4th, 2017 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 433124)
He hisses a bit grabbing the couch “ ow” he says simply

"Better then what I use to use so keep quiet." Skye said as she began to clean away the white bubbles that had formed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 4th, 2017 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teggy (Post 433127)
"Better then what I use to use so keep quiet." Skye said as she began to clean away the white bubbles that had formed.

He nods slowly “ I see-“ he cuts himself off with a growl “ ... almost done?”