Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=119)
-   -   Hello to all! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13145)

Merlin77 December 13th, 2017 09:37 PM

Hello to all!

:love4: Hello, I am Merlin77 and I have just joined this site. I suppose I will let you know a little about me...

I play the violin, do cross-country running and I am working on a book (ch. 5 at the moment!)

My role-playing character is Snakestripe, a grey tabby she-cat with orange patches and green eyes. She is a wanderer and tends to be a bit of a... overly free spirit. Not sure what Clan she belongs to yet, though. Any ideas? She is thin (6 pounds) and quick, but she prefers stalking and pouncing on prey. She loves climbing trees and can catch any sort of prey.

Edmia December 13th, 2017 11:01 PM

Re: Hello to all!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merlin77 (Post 439115)
:love4: Hello, I am Merlin77 and I have just joined this site. I suppose I will let you know a little about me...

I play the violin, do cross-country running and I am working on a book (ch. 5 at the moment!)

My role-playing character is Snakestripe, a grey tabby she-cat with orange patches and green eyes. She is a wanderer and tends to be a bit of a... overly free spirit. Not sure what Clan she belongs to yet, though. Any ideas? She is thin (6 pounds) and quick, but she prefers stalking and pouncing on prey. She loves climbing trees and can catch any sort of prey.

Hello! And welcome to WCO! Snakestripe sounds cool and I would suggest Windclan or Skyclan because it seems to go with her personality. If you have any questions don’t feel bad to bug me! :squee:

Thistledawn December 13th, 2017 11:12 PM

Welcome to WCO!!

She sounds like a SkyClan cat to me!

Mango December 14th, 2017 06:31 AM

Welcome. Typically Skyclanners climb trees. I do XC too!!!!!

Merlin77 December 14th, 2017 04:01 PM

Thanks guys! I guess SkyClan it shall be for Snakestripe.

...So, do I just march into camp and join? :laughing:

BEAR. December 15th, 2017 01:55 PM

Welcome! Glad to have you here!

red_inactive December 15th, 2017 02:02 PM

Welcome!
It may be alarming at first that your posts don't show up as soon as you post them. This is a way to make sure that new members don't spam, or are robots. Once you reach approximately twenty posts, you should be able to post normally.
It would be a good idea to familiarize yourself with the Site and Roleplaying guidelines before you begin roleplaying. This way you don't unintentionally break any rules while roleplaying!
This site offers a diverse selection of roleplay forums. There is, of course, the Main roleplaying section where you'll find everything you need to role play as a warrior cat, like in the books; the alternative roleplaying section at the bottom allows for "Fan-Clans" (clans created by fans that don't merge with the main rolepay and allow for powers, abnormal cats, etc.) There is also the "Other" roleplaying section that allows for roleplays involving everything from vampires to hamsters.
Each forum has their own "resources" for characters, such as biographies or family finders.
Be sure to check out the OOC board for interesting forum games, creative art, and more!
~Rubinaito

SuspiciousMindz December 17th, 2017 03:11 PM

Welcome!
Questions or concerns, most are answered in the [FAQ]'s.
I also recommend looking at the [Site Guidelines] and [Roleplay Guidelines]!

Otherwise, any staff member or wco member will be willing to answer your question in the [Site Assistance] thread!
Or you can ask staff directly with the [Support Hotline]!

Hopefully that gets you started!

The_10th_Doctor December 17th, 2017 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merlin77 (Post 439421)
Thanks guys! I guess SkyClan it shall be for Snakestripe.

...So, do I just march into camp and join? :laughing:

Well, you should probably ask someone if they want to roleplay one of their SkyClan cats with you. I have a cat that I haven't roleplayed in a while, so I'd be willing to!

Merlin77 December 19th, 2017 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriel The Archangel (Post 441252)
Well, you should probably ask someone if they want to roleplay one of their SkyClan cats with you. I have a cat that I haven't roleplayed in a while, so I'd be willing to!

Okay, that sounds good! Do you want to start off roleplaying in SkyClan Territory? Snakestripe has just entered the territory and is trying to get to the camp.