Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Multi-Faction] Finder For Stempaw (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75741)

elaif December 31st, 2023 01:19 AM

Finder For Stempaw

Hey guys, Welcome to another half baked, sleep deprived, finder!
So my little Windclan boy needs some interactions bc I love him.
I'll be listing the things he needs, but first here's the little guy

Stempaw

So with that out of the way...roles!

Friends:
(1/?)
Stempaw's rather talkative, so it's only fair he has a few friends. They can be from any clan just so long as they vibe well together, and are willing to pull a few pranks with him.

Relatives:
(0/?)
So, his biological parents were outsiders ( or at least one of them) when he was born, and wanting to live a better life they joined Windclan. I'm not sure what type of relatives he would had so basically anything you can think of, I'm sure we can work out the knots later.

Future love interest:
(0/?)
This ones a bit tricky, idk what his sexuality is, and I'm not sure if he would fall in love down the line. Right now I'm willing to experiment (crushes and stuff ofc), but other than that, I can't promise anything.

Interactions + extra training:
(0/?)
This self explanatory! I need some more rps w/ him!

Enemies:
(0/?)
For any folks who want to hold a grudge against this innocent little man ):<

----

No form required, just be sure to mention me and bring up what role you'd like, and why you'd think ur OC would work!

Haha that's it, its 1am and I'm exhausted, thank you for stopping by!

Kieran. December 31st, 2023 08:01 AM

Re: Finder For Stempaw

Quote:

Originally Posted by elaif (Post 1527762)
Hey guys, Welcome to another half baked, sleep deprived, finder!
So my little Windclan boy needs some interactions bc I love him.
I'll be listing the things he needs, but first here's the little guy

Stempaw

So with that out of the way...roles!

Friends:
(0/?)
Stempaw's rather talkative, so it's only fair he has a few friends. They can be from any clan just so long as they vibe well together, and are willing to pull a few pranks with him.

Relatives:
(0/?)
So, his biological parents were outsiders ( or at least one of them) when he was born, and wanting to live a better life they joined Windclan. I'm not sure what type of relatives he would had so basically anything you can think of, I'm sure we can work out the knots later.

Future love interest:
(0/?)
This ones a bit tricky, idk what his sexuality is, and I'm not sure if he would fall in love down the line. Right now I'm willing to experiment (crushes and stuff ofc), but other than that, I can't promise anything.

Interactions + extra training:
(0/?)
This self explanatory! I need some more rps w/ him!

Enemies:
(0/?)
For any folks who want to hold a grudge against this innocent little man ):<

----

No form required, just be sure to mention me and bring up what role you'd like, and why you'd think ur OC would work!

Haha that's it, its 1am and I'm exhausted, thank you for stopping by!

@elaif
Could Grubpw be a possible love interest. Stem and him are complete opposites but think they would be good together(maybe even Stem could help Grubpaw stop being so emo lol)

alec December 31st, 2023 09:38 AM

ravenwing could be his (adoptive) brother? i dont have a family for him atm lmao so they could theoretically be full/half siblings but ravenwing just came to wc earlier or sum?? hes really halfbaked rn (no specific backstory apart from one event and no specific plans for the future) so the possibilities are endless lmao.

yeah idk i desperately need interactions for him and a family/friends would be lovely.

hes 17 moons and kinda anxious/unsure and he his left hind leg is weak (chronic pain n weakness) cuz of prior injury but he doesnt tell anyone about it cuz he wants to be useful aaand thats basically it.

im chronically online so i'd reply within the day normally

elaif December 31st, 2023 05:26 PM

Bump

elaif January 1st, 2024 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kieran :3 (Post 1527788)
@elaif
Could Grubpw be a possible love interest. Stem and him are complete opposites but think they would be good together(maybe even Stem could help Grubpaw stop being so emo lol)

LOL, srry just seeing this! But sure we can see how these two mesh! Tell me when ur free to rp!

Quote:

Originally Posted by al3cc766 (Post 1527806)
ravenwing could be his (adoptive) brother? i dont have a family for him atm lmao so they could theoretically be full/half siblings but ravenwing just came to wc earlier or sum?? hes really halfbaked rn (no specific backstory apart from one event and no specific plans for the future) so the possibilities are endless lmao.

yeah idk i desperately need interactions for him and a family/friends would be lovely.

hes 17 moons and kinda anxious/unsure and he his left hind leg is weak (chronic pain n weakness) cuz of prior injury but he doesnt tell anyone about it cuz he wants to be useful aaand thats basically it.

im chronically online so i'd reply within the day normally

:eyes: eyeing u so hard right now...I'd love to see their dynamic, hyperactive little brother and the less excitable big bro. Def accepted, and we can figure out how their related when you come up w/ more lore on the guy lmao! Lemme know when u wanna rp!

Beanz January 2nd, 2024 09:29 AM

placeholder for family! Is their an adoptive mother your would like? @elaif

alec January 2nd, 2024 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elaif (Post 1528678)

LOL, srry just seeing this! But sure we can see how these two mesh! Tell me when ur free to rp!

:eyes: eyeing u so hard right now...I'd love to see their dynamic, hyperactive little brother and the less excitable big bro. Def accepted, and we can figure out how their related when you come up w/ more lore on the guy lmao! Lemme know when u wanna rp!

im free to rp any time! just lmk if you have any idea or smt :kittyface:
if youre ok with it id put stempaw down as adoptive brother for now (so i dont forget lmao)

elaif January 2nd, 2024 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beanz (Post 1528791)
placeholder for family! Is their an adoptive mother your would like? @elaif

Yes, I'd be interested in that :eyes:

ChaosBringer. January 2nd, 2024 10:10 AM

Whisperingpaw is open! Maybe just a little chatting or training together!
@elaif

elaif January 2nd, 2024 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. (Post 1528811)
Whisperingpaw is open! Maybe just a little chatting or training together!
@elaif

accepted all the way! Tell me when ur free to rp!!