Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   The Seven Souls (An UnderTale Roleplay) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12597)

The_10th_Doctor November 22nd, 2017 01:04 PM

The Seven Souls (An UnderTale Roleplay)

Hey there! Me and @SolarWarrior are starting an UnderTale roleplay!
@.:Blue Wishes:. as Giovanni (Perseverance) @DragonChaos as Frisk (Determination) @ThatOneWarriorCatNerd as Andrew (Bravery) @Raven hollow as Sarah (Patience) @SpiralWhirl as Dustin/Dusty (Kindness)

Here are the available spots:

Justice (Jackie)

I will roleplay as Chara, the other Determination soul. She is emotionally and spiritually connected to Frisk. SolarWarrior will roleplay as the Integrity soul, who will be named Sky. Now, onto the story.

The seven souls plus Chara are on a hiking trip. Jackie, the chaperone and the soul of Justice, is in charge to make sure nobody climbs up Mt. Ebott. Everyone sneaks away while she is asleep, which is Andrew's idea. Jackie wakes up to find that she's alone and goes to find them. She blames Andrew cause it was his idea and they all end up falling into the Underground.

Just tell me who you want to roleplay as and I will put your name down.

Some friends who might be interested: @Ennard @Myik @Sup_Cat @.:Blue Wishes:. @Duskflight @Constellation

(If you don't want to roleplay just ignore the mention)

:blue: November 22nd, 2017 01:59 PM

Re: The Seven Souls (An UnderTale Roleplay)

(( I mean I could be Giovanni if you wanted- ))

DragonChaos November 22nd, 2017 02:03 PM

I call Frisk because

I am filled with Detemmination

The_10th_Doctor November 29th, 2017 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 426085)
(( I mean I could be Giovanni if you wanted- ))

Okay! And sorry for not responding sooner, a lot of stuff's been going on lately.

The_10th_Doctor November 29th, 2017 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonChaos (Post 426090)
I call Frisk because

I am filled with Detemmination

Okay! And you are aware that Frisk and Chara (me) are connected?

CreatureOfHabit November 29th, 2017 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 (Post 426022)
@.:Blue Wishes:. as Giovanni (Perseverance) @DragonChaos as Frisk (Determination)

Bravery (Andrew; nickname Andi)
Patience (Sarah)
Justic (Jackie)
Kindness (Dustin; nickname Dusty)

I will roleplay as Chara, the other Determination soul. She is emotionally and spiritually connected to Frisk. SolarWarrior will roleplay as the Integrity soul, who will be named Sky. Now, onto the story.

The seven souls plus Chara are on a hiking trip. Jackie, the chaperone and the soul of Justice, is in charge to make sure nobody climbs up Mt. Ebott. Everyone sneaks away while she is asleep, which is Andrew's idea. Jackie wakes up to find that she's alone and goes to find them. She blames Andrew cause it was his idea and they all end up falling into the Underground.

Some friends who might be interested: @Ennard @Myik @Sup_Cat @.:Blue Wishes:. @Duskflight @Constellation

Hmm...Bravery is my fave!

cute skeleton November 29th, 2017 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 (Post 426022)
@.:Blue Wishes:. as Giovanni (Perseverance) @DragonChaos as Frisk (Determination)

Bravery (Andrew; nickname Andi)
Patience (Sarah)
Justic (Jackie)
Kindness (Dustin; nickname Dusty)

I kind of like patience

The_10th_Doctor November 30th, 2017 07:33 AM

Bump

wolfie November 30th, 2017 08:22 PM

I could be kindness, Dusty/Dustin.

CreatureOfHabit December 1st, 2017 05:03 PM

Squeeeeee I can't wait to start!

-The Skies Are Made Of Diamonds!-