Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   SkyClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   SkyClan Apprentices' Den (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58)

CactusHeart June 15th, 2018 08:58 PM

Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leopardblaze (Post 513701)
"Maybe," she murmured happily dreaming of the future. "It's up to StarClan," she purred licking his ear, nuzzling him.

“If I die, find a cat to live on my bloodline.” He mewed. Deep in his heart he knew Starclan would take him soon. It was destiny

Leopardblaze June 15th, 2018 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CactusHeart (Post 513705)
“If I die, find a cat to live on my bloodline.” He mewed. Deep in his heart he knew Starclan would take him soon. It was destiny

"Aloepaw, StarClan couldn't possibly take you now your not even a warrior yet," she meowed, shocked by his words. "I love you, Aloepaw. You need to stay with me until we're warriors so we can be happy and have a family," she purred nuzzling into his chest, he couldn't leave her. Not yet.

CactusHeart June 16th, 2018 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leopardblaze (Post 513710)

"Aloepaw, StarClan couldn't possibly take you now your not even a warrior yet," she meowed, shocked by his words. "I love you, Aloepaw. You need to stay with me until we're warriors so we can be happy and have a family," she purred nuzzling into his chest, he couldn't leave her. Not yet.

AloePaw jolted away from her. “I need to go.” He meowed looking back at her. He ran out of the den

Leopardblaze June 16th, 2018 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CactusHeart (Post 513855)
AloePaw jolted away from her. “I need to go.” He meowed looking back at her. He ran out of the den

Leopardpaw looked at him in confusion as he raced away. "Oh, Okay," she meowed as he slipped out of the den as quickly as he could.

Moon Lily December 16th, 2018 04:32 PM

@Christmas Snowfall

Eaglepaw stepped into the den. He could smell many other cats in here.
"Woah!"

Crystalwhisker December 16th, 2018 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 (Post 559485)
@Christmas Snowfall

Eaglepaw stepped into the den. He could smell many other cats in here.
"Woah!"

Skykit smelled the air. "WOW im going to be here soon!" She said haply smelling all the cats.

Moon Lily December 16th, 2018 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christmas Snowfall (Post 559486)
Skykit smelled the air. "WOW im going to be here soon!" She said haply smelling all the cats.

"Yeah!" Eaglepaw had never imagined this many cats. He wondered when he would meet his mentor. Oh well!

Crystalwhisker December 19th, 2018 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 (Post 559494)
"Yeah!" Eaglepaw had never imagined this many cats. He wondered when he would meet his mentor. Oh well!

"Do you know who your mentor is?" She said.

Moon Lily December 19th, 2018 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christmas Snowfall (Post 559877)
"Do you know who your mentor is?" She said.

"Milkywillow is my mentor. Though I haven't seen her around..." Eaglepaw explained .

Crystalwhisker December 19th, 2018 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 (Post 559911)
"Milkywillow is my mentor. Though I haven't seen her around..." Eaglepaw explained .

"Oh okay." He said. "I should get back to the nursery I hear most apprentices don't like it when kits are here." He said getting up.