Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Twolegplace (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (Open) Tinker and Bell’s House and Porch (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29517)

Ikoria the Wolf Pup August 23rd, 2020 11:11 PM

(Open) Tinker and Bell’s House and Porch

(The house itself is old, as is the twoleg that lives there. The back porch has two old porch swings connected to the wooden gridded ceiling, with the walls behind them and at the end of the swing. The walls are wooden and covered in diamond shaped holes, which always are covered with vines during newleaf and greenleaf, with flowers on the vines during greenleaf. There are wooden steps on the right side if you are looking at it from outside. Just up the steps up against the house there is a metal grated table and metal chairs to fit.)

Tinker was sitting on the table, looking around for any cats to talk to, when Bell came out. “Looking for neighbors again?” the gray she-cat asked her sister.
“Yeah. Did you move the bowl in the middle of the room so our servant can fill it?” Tinker asked.
“Yes,” Bell answered. “You do know that there are wild cats in the allies, right? They could see you.”
“Of course I know that.”
“Ok, then,” Bell said and went inside to curl up in one of her nests. She decided on the quiet one with all the strange human paws, while Tinker kept looking around for a neighbor. (Open.)

Ikoria the Wolf Pup August 24th, 2020 06:14 PM

Re: (Open) Tinker and Bell’s House and Porch

Bump

~dust~ August 24th, 2020 07:35 PM

Nala is padding through the alley looking for someone to take advantage of she sees a girl kitty pet and smiles to herself.
Hello.

She asked her sweet ‘innocent’ country accent flooding the alley

I’m Nala anyone there
@AlderDawn

Ikoria the Wolf Pup August 24th, 2020 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quailsong (Post 790201)
Nala is padding through the alley looking for someone to take advantage of she sees a girl kitty pet and smiles to herself.
Hello.

She asked her sweet ‘innocent’ country accent flooding the alley

I’m Nala anyone there
@AlderDawn

“Hi, there!” Tinker replies with a flick of her tail.

~dust~ August 24th, 2020 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlderDawn (Post 790206)
“Hi, there!” Tinker replies with a flick of her tail.

Hello
Nala’s green eyes sparkled
I’m Nala and you are?

Ikoria the Wolf Pup August 24th, 2020 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quailsong (Post 790209)
Hello
Nala’s green eyes sparkled
I’m Nala and you are?

“Tinker. This is my den. I share it with my sister.” Tinker was glad someone had come around. It gets boring.

~dust~ August 24th, 2020 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlderDawn (Post 790212)
“Tinker. This is my den. I share it with my sister.” Tinker was glad someone had come around. It gets boring.

She purrs
Well Tinker, I would love to see your den

Her tail trailed the ground soothingly

Ikoria the Wolf Pup August 24th, 2020 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quailsong (Post 790216)
She purrs
Well Tinker, I would love to see your den

Her tail trailed the ground soothingly

“Hmm... Well, wait here while I go ask my sister, ok?” Tinker said before hopping off the metal table and going inside.

~dust~ August 24th, 2020 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlderDawn (Post 790219)
“Hmm... Well, wait here while I go ask my sister, ok?” Tinker said before hopping off the metal table and going inside.

Okay dear
She said soothingly
She looked around at the den old and small how would she get these cats to help her? She didn’t care she’d figure it out.

Ikoria the Wolf Pup August 24th, 2020 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quailsong (Post 790222)
Okay dear
She said soothingly
She looked around at the den old and small how would she get these cats to help her? She didn’t care she’d figure it out.

Tinker came back outside, Bell following her. While Tinker’s green eyes were welcoming and friendly, Bell’s were not. She was wary, and judgmental.
“Who are you?” Bell asked, slightly territorial.
“This is Napa, she wants to come inside,” Tinker replied. (I didn’t do that on accident)