Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=119)
-   -   Not New but OMG (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14351)

Owl February 7th, 2018 10:14 PM

Not New but OMG

Hello Guys! I am not new to the site but I have been gone for a very long time. This site basically died a year ago or so and I'm just now seeing it's alive and back! SO I'm back. My name is Owl for those of you who do not know me. I will be rejoining all of the clans that I've had cats in. I'll post them later. But I'm super excited to be back!

Bella~ February 7th, 2018 10:18 PM

Re: Not New but OMG

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owl (Post 466465)
Hello Guys! I am not new to the site but I have been gone for a very long time. This site basically died a year ago or so and I'm just now seeing it's alive and back! SO I'm back. My name is Owl for those of you who do not know me. I will be rejoining all of the clans that I've had cats in. I'll post them later. But I'm super excited to be back!

Omg It's wonderful to have you back! I was on the site before it died too and came back just as you are! I used to be called FanFireGreedGirl, but now I am just Bella~. Even if you don't remember me it's awesome to have you back!

BEAR. February 7th, 2018 10:18 PM

Welcome back!

We never died, your browser cache just didn't update for a while.

Fuzzy February 7th, 2018 10:20 PM

Welcome back!

I'm Fuzzyfeline but you can call me, Fuzzy, Eevee, Eve or Eva whatever you like. I look forwards to seeing you around!

Owl February 7th, 2018 10:21 PM

I think my account needs to be reactivated...I can't post on some of the threads...

Fawn February 7th, 2018 10:21 PM

Welcome back!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owl (Post 466471)
I think my account needs to be reactivated...I can't post on some of the threads...

If the thread is archived, you won't be able to post on it.

BEAR. February 7th, 2018 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owl (Post 466471)

Where are you trying to post? There's a good chance the thread's either locked or in an archive.

Owl February 7th, 2018 10:23 PM

I figured it out...e.o. It's gonna take me a long time to figure out how to navigate around the site once again. I will be back on tomorrow to add all of my cats back.

Owl February 7th, 2018 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad King (Post 466473)

Where are you trying to post? There's a good chance the thread's either locked or in an archive.

I applied to add characters for the clans how will I know if they are accepted?

Starfall February 7th, 2018 10:50 PM

Welcome back Owl!! :love4: