Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Tokyo Ghoul. (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12328)

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 12th, 2017 06:52 PM

Tokyo Ghoul.

Toyko, a city of hidden demons and a order that keeps these demons in check. Yes we know the tales, we’ve seen what they could do. What they have done in order to live and thrive.
These demons are known as ghouls, born with a weapon hidden within their bodies which are known as kagune which have many types and are unique to each ghoul.
Here a few examples of what these tools are: https://pin.it/LGNTH1S
https://pin.it/OYKC2lO
https://pin.it/6-VdgYO
Along with This, they have supernatural strength and stamina and some fast Regeneration However they can’t heal as fast when they haven’t eaten in a while and they can die like mortals just more harder.
And lastly their curse is the simplest need to eat like all we have to eat to live however they can only eat the flesh of humans and if they don’t eat they get weak, go insane or suffer massive pain for days to come until death or insanity takes them whole. They are well hidden among us just they can change their eye color to a normal kind but their real eyes are only shown when they wish it.
Example: https://31.media.tumblr.com/d12b4f1f...kfezo3_540.gif

Now for the order which are known as ccg aka The Commission of Counter Ghoul. They fight against the ghouls believing they are monsters demons that deserve death and hell. They use special cases that contain Kagune that were ripped out of Ghouls to use against ghouls. Only a Kagune could quickly end a ghoul.
They are normal humans in body but are smart almost like cops only more dangerous of a job.

But that is all for now live a life, knowing that you are all in risk of dying but are protected by the order... so do what you will with this life. And the next

Forum for ghouls
Name nickname if any
Personality
Kagune ( you can make up your own if y’all want :3)
Looks
Rank ( meaning how dangerous are you like S rank is more dangerous and more aggressive in nature and C rank is least dangerous which means you are less likely to kill innocent people and such.)
For all mask? To hid who you are of course.
Love interest
Sexuality
Other
Questions

Forum for CCG
Name
Weapon aka Kagune
Personality
Family?
Love interest
Sexuality
Other
Questions

Forum for humans
Name
Personality
Family?
Job
Love interest
Sexuality
Other
Question

My forums coming soon

Static November 12th, 2017 07:01 PM

Re: Tokyo Ghoul.

Nickname if any-not yet
Name-sakiko Takahashi
Age-16
Looks-brown curley hair and red scarf,a black hoodie,and jeans.Has green eyes(pic soon)
Perso-tbrp'd
Kagune-rinkaku (pic soon)
Rank-S class
Mask-Looks like a white fox
Love intrest-none
Sexuality-hetro
Other- can she be a one eyed ghoul?
Questions-no
My thread on this died :(

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 12th, 2017 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 420459)
Nickname if any-not yet
Name-sakiko Takahashi
Age-16
Looks-brown curley hair and red scarf,a black hoodie,and jeans.Has green eyes(pic soon)
Perso-tbrp'd
Kagune-rinkaku (pic soon)
Rank-S class
Mask-Looks like a white fox
Love intrest-none
Sexuality-hetro
Other- can she be a one eyed ghoul?
Questions-no
My thread on this died :(

Yes! And don’t worry I will keep this one alive!!!

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 12th, 2017 07:41 PM

@Rubinaito
@.:Blue Wishes:.
@Speggy Teggy
@Celestial
@Myik
@Hawkstar

Y’all interested?

|+sari+| November 12th, 2017 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 420492)

You didn't mention me. Why must you do dis? Why must you? ;-;

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 12th, 2017 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosePelt145 (Post 420503)
You didn't mention me. Why must you do dis? Why must you? ;-;

XD Wait
@RosePelt144
There you go I was going to mention you away just forgot to last numbers of your name XD

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 12th, 2017 08:32 PM

My peeps!!
Sasuke wolfheart aka Ghoul king
https://animentality.tumblr.com/image/127563589624
Rinkau with a mix of Ukaku https://pin.it/wZB7x7P
S class
https://www.etsy.com/listing/7783964...tree-ent-mask#
Open
Bisexual
Leads a small group of ghouls made to help weak and sick ghouls against the hate and pain of the world also owes a coffee shop
Sup?

Naruto foxheart aka the fox
https://pin.it/-b-PnKX
https://pin.it/z8fehUM
S class
https://orig00.deviantart.net/157a/f...er-d5s98di.jpg
Open
Pansexual
Is with Sasuke and helps anyway he can
Whz up!!

Teggy November 12th, 2017 08:47 PM

Name
Skylark Thrace (Skye)
Looks
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/69/6d/c5/6...green-eyes.jpg
Personality
Skye has a sharp tongue that gets her into trouble alot. She has a bad attitude and enjoys making people mad. But she really just corners it all up because deep down she is depressed and likes go just take her anger out on everything instead.
Family?
None
Job
Works at a book store
Love interest
Is winter in this?
Sexuality
Straight
Other
None
Question
None

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 12th, 2017 09:18 PM

Accepted!!! And maybe want him as a ghoul?

:blue: November 13th, 2017 05:23 AM

(( Do I have to fill out a form? I have Tord, and I’m short on time and would like to make him a human- ))

judas November 13th, 2017 06:32 AM

@Myik
Gonna do this so I can come back

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 13th, 2017 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 420669)
(( Do I have to fill out a form? I have Tord, and I’m short on time and would like to make him a human- ))

Hmm no need! I already know you’re peep so you don’t have to :3 accepted!)

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 13th, 2017 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myik (Post 420673)
@Myik
Gonna do this so I can come back

Sir yes sir!

Teggy November 13th, 2017 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 420593)
Accepted!!! And maybe want him as a ghoul?

Idk

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 13th, 2017 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teggy (Post 420724)
Idk

Hmmm :3 ... I’ll make him a normal peep for you

Liekki November 13th, 2017 10:22 AM

Name: Juniper
Looks: Boop
Personality: Kind, caring, but sassy when someone offends her
Family: Lol um... her dad is dead, she's an only child and her mom lives in Utah
Job: College student & Bookstore
Love interest: open...
Sexuality: Bi
Other: @Sasukewolf (madness)
Question: Naw I'm good.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 13th, 2017 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter (Post 420747)
Name: Juniper
Looks: Boop
Personality: Kind, caring, but sassy when someone offends her
Family: Lol um... her dad is dead, she's an only child and her mom lives in Utah
Job: College student & Bookstore
Love interest: open...
Sexuality: Bi
Other: @Sasukewolf (madness)
Question: Naw I'm good.

Accepted!!

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 13th, 2017 11:59 AM

For all peeps @.:Blue Wishes:.
@Mad hatter
@Teggy
@miyk
@Swiftheart
@RosePelt145
lets start!)

It was calm, quiet almost soothing in the city of Tokyo and a sweet, warm smell was in the air coming from a old coffee shop called The twilight Cafe. Within the shop in a uniform that made him look like a butler was Sasuke, a handsome looking man with mixed eyes one amber and the other sky blue. His hair combed back and neat making him look more classy than his usual rouge look. he always dressed his best for his little shop, it made him feel needed in a way.
He begins to start making some coffee, with a calm smile on his face and a slight hum coming out of his mouth. This was the only sense of peace he had in life.. it calmed him when he was down or scared... it was all he had but he knew once this little shop of his closes.. he will become a beast a alpha protecting its pack and that he accepted. he was the strongest after all and as the strongest, he protected and served his people. no matter what this wolf will not fall in the hands of man.

Liekki November 13th, 2017 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 420777)
For all peeps @.:Blue Wishes:.
@Mad hatter
@Teggy
@miyk
@Swiftheart
@RosePelt145
lets start!)

It was calm, quiet almost soothing in the city of Tokyo and a sweet, warm smell was in the air coming from a old coffee shop called The twilight Cafe. Within the shop in a uniform that made him look like a butler was Sasuke, a handsome looking man with mixed eyes one amber and the other sky blue. His hair combed back and neat making him look more classy than his usual rouge look. he always dressed his best for his little shop, it made him feel needed in a way.
He begins to start making some coffee, with a calm smile on his face and a slight hum coming out of his mouth. This was the only sense of peace he had in life.. it calmed him when he was down or scared... it was all he had but he knew once this little shop of his closes.. he will become a beast a alpha protecting its pack and that he accepted. he was the strongest after all and as the strongest, he protected and served his people. no matter what this wolf will not fall in the hands of man.

Juniper was relieved that today she had a day off clases. She threw her backpack onto her bed, and walked outside. As she traveled outside of the campus, the smell of coffee led her to an old shop in town. She opened the door, and breathed in the warm scent of coffee. She decided it wouldn't hurt to have a cup. Why haven't I seen this shop before? Juniper wondered. Shrugging, she walked up to the counter, smiling. "Do you have pastries here?" she inquired. She looked between the man's mismatched eyes. "If not, can I have a latte with extra cream?" She inquired softly.

Teggy November 13th, 2017 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 420743)
Hmmm :3 ... I’ll make him a normal peep for you

ok

Static November 13th, 2017 01:06 PM

Sakiko had already ordered her coffee,sitting at a table by herself.She didn't worry as much about the humans and CCG as she did at her house,and felt relatively calm.She glanced around,mostly out of curiosity of who was here though,but din't see anyone she particularly knew,so she went back to her coffee,looking out the window at the cars passing.
(open)

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 13th, 2017 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter (Post 420786)
Juniper was relieved that today she had a day off clases. She threw her backpack onto her bed, and walked outside. As she traveled outside of the campus, the smell of coffee led her to an old shop in town. She opened the door, and breathed in the warm scent of coffee. She decided it wouldn't hurt to have a cup. Why haven't I seen this shop before? Juniper wondered. Shrugging, she walked up to the counter, smiling. "Do you have pastries here?" she inquired. She looked between the man's mismatched eyes. "If not, can I have a latte with extra cream?" She inquired softly.

The man smiles kindly " as a matter of fact we do." he says handing her a small but fancy looking menu. " Our top pick of the day is Rabbit cake. of course we have a deal with each latte you can have any type of cake for free of course small sized." he says kindly as he looks at her. " oh forgive. my name is Sasuke I'll be your server today." he says with a small bow.

Liekki November 13th, 2017 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 420825)
The man smiles kindly " as a matter of fact we do." he says handing her a small but fancy looking menu. " Our top pick of the day is Rabbit cake. of course we have a deal with each latte you can have any type of cake for free of course small sized." he says kindly as he looks at her. " oh forgive. my name is Sasuke I'll be your server today." he says with a small bow.

"Thank you! I'll have the latte and the rabbit cake. How much?" She asked as she pulled out her wallet. The man gave off a soft, warm vibe that Juniper couldn't help feeling calm. She tucked her hair behind her ear and looked around the shop. It was beautiful and antique. It was classic and modern at the same time. She decided that this was probably where she would get her coffee from now on. Don't get ahead of yourself! You haven't even tried the coffee yet! She chided herself.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 13th, 2017 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter (Post 420830)
"Thank you! I'll have the latte and the rabbit cake. How much?" She asked as she pulled out her wallet. The man gave off a soft, warm vibe that Juniper couldn't help feeling calm. She tucked her hair behind her ear and looked around the shop. It was beautiful and antique. It was classic and modern at the same time. She decided that this was probably where she would get her coffee from now on. Don't get ahead of yourself! You haven't even tried the coffee yet! She chided herself.

He smiles and begins to hand her to latte and the small slice of cake. “ it’s on the house for new comers” he says kindly as he begins to start doing other things the latte had a neat little art of a rabbit to match the cutely decorated cake which actually had a frosted rabbit on it.

Liekki November 13th, 2017 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 420837)
He smiles and begins to hand her to latte and the small slice of cake. “ it’s on the house for new comers” he says kindly as he begins to start doing other things the latte had a neat little art of a rabbit to match the cutely decorated cake which actually had a frosted rabbit on it.

"Are you sure? I'll pay... I don't have a problem with paying," she didn't want to take advantage of anyone. She took the food and took a small sip of the latte, "this is very good!" It was the best coffee she had in years. She closed her eyes, enjoying the aroma and flavor.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 13th, 2017 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter (Post 420846)
"Are you sure? I'll pay... I don't have a problem with paying," she didn't want to take advantage of anyone. She took the food and took a small sip of the latte, "this is very good!" It was the best coffee she had in years. She closed her eyes, enjoying the aroma and flavor.

He smiles “ don’t worry about it. Just keep coming and I’ll keep serving than you can pay if you wish” he says happily as he laughs softly “ and thank you. It’s my own Recipe. I’m really happy you enjoy it”

:blue: November 13th, 2017 02:20 PM

Tord was a mess. That wasn’t exactly abnormal, but either way, it wasn’t to be desired. A 24/7 anxiety attack, in other words. He was just looking for some way to calm himself. A small café had been his escape, but he didn’t really know if he should have gone there. He was already practically overdosing on coffee, and he thought having more would make him explode. Sighing, he decided to go to the café, just to get a small break from the world. He slid open the door awkwardly, going away from where the rest of humanity was sitting. After all, who would want to look at a sleep-deprived Norwegian? One that looked exactly how he was living, on no sleep and a computer. Cramming his face onto the laptop he had brought with him, he sat there for a moment, before bringing his face back up, wanting to at least look somewhat presentable.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 13th, 2017 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 420863)
Tord was a mess. That wasn’t exactly abnormal, but either way, it wasn’t to be desired. A 24/7 anxiety attack, in other words. He was just looking for some way to calm himself. A small café had been his escape, but he didn’t really know if he should have gone there. He was already practically overdosing on coffee, and he thought having more would make him explode. Sighing, he decided to go to the café, just to get a small break from the world. He slid open the door awkwardly, going away from where the rest of humanity was sitting. After all, who would want to look at a sleep-deprived Norwegian? One that looked exactly how he was living, on no sleep and a computer. Cramming his face onto the laptop he had brought with him, he sat there for a moment, before bringing his face back up, wanting to at least look somewhat presentable.

He sees Tord and bows a bit “ please excuse me. “ he says as he heads over to Tord “ would some tea do for you sir?” He asks kindly knowing the man. He would always come here and there for coffee or something but as the owner he can’t just let someone hurt themselves no matter how good his coffee was. “ a other all-nighter huh?” He asks playfully as he pours some water for tord

Liekki November 13th, 2017 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 420863)

Juniper took her food and sat at a table near Tord's. She glanced at him with concern. She knew that look from when she had a huge exam the next day and hadn't studied. She wondered what had made him so stressed. She began to eat carefully because she knew she looked like a pig when she stuffed her face. She pulled out her biology textbook and began to read because her teacher was giving a lecture tomorrow. If she was going to fail, she was going to do it with dignity.

:blue: November 13th, 2017 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 420868)
He sees Tord and bows a bit “ please excuse me. “ he says as he heads over to Tord “ would some tea do for you sir?” He asks kindly knowing the man. He would always come here and there for coffee or something but as the owner he can’t just let someone hurt themselves no matter how good his coffee was. “ a other all-nighter huh?” He asks playfully as he pours some water for tord

Toes glanced over at Sasuke, leaning forward on his arms. He blinked as he was offered Tea. It wasn’t coffee, but it worked he guessed. “Sure,” he sighed. He pulled his fingers through his hair for a minute, getting rid of a few strands that had found their way together. “Yeah,” he muttered. All-nighters were painful, but they helped sometimes. However, eventually, when he found times to sleep, it was a wonderful feeling. “Finals, ya’know?” He half-heartedly joked. It sounded more like ‘Finals, va’know?’ But he didn’t care, his hands fiddling under the table.

Liekki November 13th, 2017 03:17 PM

Juniper stared at the book, knowing it was hopeless. Disregarding what she had told herself before she muttered, "If I'm going to fail, might as well go all out." She closed the textbook and put it back in her bag. She finished the rest of her coffee and cake and sat there, closing her eyes. "What am I doing with my life?" She asked herself softly. She turned her head to look out the window and bustling people on the sidewalk. Juniper sighed. All we ever do is go from place to place, getting stuff done so we can survive. I want to live, not just survive! But the way society is set up... all we can do is follow everyone else. She thought glumly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 13th, 2017 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 420901)

Toes glanced over at Sasuke, leaning forward on his arms. He blinked as he was offered Tea. It wasn’t coffee, but it worked he guessed. “Sure,” he sighed. He pulled his fingers through his hair for a minute, getting rid of a few strands that had found their way together. “Yeah,” he muttered. All-nighters were painful, but they helped sometimes. However, eventually, when he found times to sleep, it was a wonderful feeling. “Finals, ya’know?” He half-heartedly joked. It sounded more like ‘Finals, va’know?’ But he didn’t care, his hands fiddling under the table.

He laughs softly as he walks off and eventually comes back with a warm cup of soothing tea. “ here. If you wish to rest than you may here. You’re a really good customer of mine. So it’ll be a shame to lose such a kind man” he says kindly as he begins to touch Tords head checking him for a bit before pulling away “ luckily you don’t have a fever...” he says mostly to himself as he smiles kindly “ do enjoy the tea my friend “ he says as he begins to walk towards the counter

judas November 13th, 2017 03:44 PM

{Yes, still using the same charrie from back in the VK days...}
Trinidy
https://orig00.deviantart.net/da6b/f...ma-d7hzscf.jpg
I like dis one
im lazy TBRPed
Ukaku
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/50/1d/8f/5...e-costumes.jpg
C
Heterosexual

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 13th, 2017 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myik (Post 420923)
{Yes, still using the same charrie from back in the VK days...}
Trinidy
https://orig00.deviantart.net/da6b/f...ma-d7hzscf.jpg
I like dis one
im lazy TBRPed
Ukaku
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/50/1d/8f/5...e-costumes.jpg
C
Heterosexual

Accepted!

:blue: November 13th, 2017 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 420914)
He laughs softly as he walks off and eventually comes back with a warm cup of soothing tea. “ here. If you wish to rest than you may here. You’re a really good customer of mine. So it’ll be a shame to lose such a kind man” he says kindly as he begins to touch Tords head checking him for a bit before pulling away “ luckily you don’t have a fever...” he says mostly to himself as he smiles kindly “ do enjoy the tea my friend “ he says as he begins to walk towards the counter

Tord snorted, trying to hide it. He saw the tea, and calmed slightly. Coffee that was what he really wanted to be brutally honest. “Thanks, but where would I rest?” He laughed, looking down at his computer. The screen just had a long like of 0s in his search bar. He didn’t really think of himself as kind, but everyone had their own opinions. “Why would I have a fever?” he asked airily, before looking back at the tea and sighing. He wasn’t sick, right? He had no idea, tempted to cram his face against his computer again, just to get rid of the confusion for a moment.

Nomad November 13th, 2017 04:39 PM

Can I make a form @Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 13th, 2017 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfur (Post 420967)
Can I make a form @Sasukewolf (madness)

No need to ask my friend go ahead! :3

Nomad November 13th, 2017 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 420971)
No need to ask my friend go ahead! :3

It'll take me about 7mins because ei need to look up some things because I've heard of Tokyo Ghoul but never actually watched it.

judas November 13th, 2017 05:14 PM

Okay, lets recap a bit here. Trinidy was sick of all of this. Hiding herself, being weak, ect. Her eyes glanced out of her window, seeing the small cafe nearby. Hiding her hair back into a hat, she proceeded to search out some food. Grabbing a small bag and walking down the stairs, and through the door. Halfway forgetting to put on her shoes. She slipped them on, quickly walking through the street. She opened the door swiftly, unsure of exactly what to order or sit.

Liekki November 13th, 2017 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myik (Post 420986)
Okay, lets recap a bit here. Trinidy was sick of all of this. Hiding herself, being weak, ect. Her eyes glanced out of her window, seeing the small cafe nearby. Hiding her hair back into a hat, she proceeded to search out some food. Grabbing a small bag and walking down the stairs, and through the door. Halfway forgetting to put on her shoes. She slipped them on, quickly walking through the street. She opened the door swiftly, unsure of exactly what to order or sit.

Juniper smiled at the girl who had just walked in. She was trying to make friends here because she was new to Tokyo and had moved to go to college. She watched as the girl's eyes scanned the shop. She continued to look out the window longingly. She didn't know what to do, and frankly... she was bored out of her mind.