Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   GrassClan Roleplay. (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11587)

CinnamonCookie January 17th, 2018 05:55 PM

Re: GrassClan Roleplay.

(Was looking and noticed that Stormcloud needs more kits)

Name: Hailkit
Looks: Hailkit
Mate/kits(If to young leave blank): @Fuzzyfeline

Twilight01 January 17th, 2018 08:06 PM

"Steal the kit?" Copper was outraged at this pompous cat. Did she think that Copper was stupid enough to believe her. A nagging voice in her head said to not attack but she ignored it, the kit needed to be saved! "You are the one's going to murder it. It has nothing to do with your evil schemes, I will fight you if it comes to it." Copper tried to sound strong and reassure herself that she could beat these clan cats, but they were not the desperate and weak gangs of rogues. these were fit, battle-trained cats. Copper began to doubt her decision. Why was she risking her life for a kit she didn't know. Something was going on. There was something here she needed. Was it the kit? No, she wasn't drawn to it, but the cat... She seemed to be the answer. But how could a clan cat, the most violent cat of all, be the answer to this strange tug in her mind? She wasn't that violent was she? She just cared for those weaker than her and survived. Surviving wasn't a crime was it? Coppers eyes clouded over as her mind ran circles as to what she was doing.

CinnamonCookie January 18th, 2018 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 457076)
"Steal the kit?" Copper was outraged at this pompous cat. Did she think that Copper was stupid enough to believe her. A nagging voice in her head said to not attack but she ignored it, the kit needed to be saved! "You are the one's going to murder it. It has nothing to do with your evil schemes, I will fight you if it comes to it." Copper tried to sound strong and reassure herself that she could beat these clan cats, but they were not the desperate and weak gangs of rogues. these were fit, battle-trained cats. Copper began to doubt her decision. Why was she risking her life for a kit she didn't know. Something was going on. There was something here she needed. Was it the kit? No, she wasn't drawn to it, but the cat... She seemed to be the answer. But how could a clan cat, the most violent cat of all, be the answer to this strange tug in her mind? She wasn't that violent was she? She just cared for those weaker than her and survived. Surviving wasn't a crime was it? Coppers eyes clouded over as her mind ran circles as to what she was doing.

"Why would we murder a kit? I would fight you and anyone to protect her." Dawnshadow glared. When the other cat's eyes misted up, the deputy was confused. Was the cat crying or thinking? The molly stood, waiting for an attack. Dawnshadow then faced Faithwing, asking, "Can you please bring Crowkit to camp? You can take Brairpaw if you want."
@Flameleaf

Twilight01 January 18th, 2018 11:05 AM

Copper snapped out of her daze. More confused now she tentatively, "What do you mean? You're not going to eat them?" Copper was definitely confused. This cat said she would defend the kit. What did she mean??

Tundra January 18th, 2018 04:02 PM

Faithwing dipped her head. “Brairpaw can stay if she’d like.” She lifted Crowkit by the scruff and began heading back to camp.

CinnamonCookie January 18th, 2018 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 457392)
Copper snapped out of her daze. More confused now she tentatively, "What do you mean? You're not going to eat them?" Copper was definitely confused. This cat said she would defend the kit. What did she mean??

"No I'm not going to eat them! We aren't cannibals! Rogues, though, steal kits for their own gain. But you seem a bit different." Dawnshadow replied, bushy tail lowering.

Twilight01 January 18th, 2018 06:57 PM

"But.. you guys are ruthless? Clan cats are the stuff of Nightmares. And what do you mean I'm different? I act like any reasonable cat." Copper was now really confused. Was everything she'd been told as a kit not true? @CinnamonCookie

CinnamonCookie January 19th, 2018 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 457678)
"But.. you guys are ruthless? Clan cats are the stuff of Nightmares. And what do you mean I'm different? I act like any reasonable cat." Copper was now really confused. Was everything she'd been told as a kit not true? @CinnamonCookie

"No. Rouges usually attack without reason. They steal, manipulate, and kill. But we know some rouges that are peaceful. And we only attack if we have a reason. Whether it's protecting our territory, food, and/or clanmates." Dawnshadow explained. "Why am I saying this...? Anyways, I'm Dawnshadow, deputy of Grassclan. Who are you?"

Twilight01 January 19th, 2018 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie (Post 457964)
"No. Rouges usually attack without reason. They steal, manipulate, and kill. But we know some rouges that are peaceful. And we only attack if we have a reason. Whether it's protecting our territory, food, and/or clanmates." Dawnshadow explained. "Why am I saying this...? Anyways, I'm Dawnshadow, deputy of Grassclan. Who are you?"

"I'm Copper." Any good rogue would have run away by now, or fought. It was how she survived, how she was raised. But the nagging feeling in her head was getting quieter as she talked to Dawnshadow, and she felt that if she left the feeling would be unbearable.

CinnamonCookie January 19th, 2018 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 457988)
"I'm Copper." Any good rogue would have run away by now, or fought. It was how she survived, how she was raised. But the nagging feeling in her head was getting quieter as she talked to Dawnshadow, and she felt that if she left the feeling would be unbearable.

"Frogspots," suddenly turned to the warrior, "Do you think we trust her?" She wanted his input.