Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Dusk Syndicate Fighters' Den (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85)

Fawn October 4th, 2016 12:41 AM

Dusk Syndicate Fighters' Den

Ivyshade November 15th, 2016 01:11 PM

Re: Dusk Syndicate Fighters' Den

Gust opened his eyes, piercing the darkness of the den with his bright blue orbs. He extended his back legs and arched his tail over his back in a long stretch then settled back down, unwilling to go back to sleep but not ready to interact with other cats just yet. He crouched in his nest, watching the den entrance through narrowed eyes as he debated with himself as to what his next course of action should be.

Autumnblaze November 22nd, 2016 04:57 AM

Navy slowly padded into the den, his tail drooping, tears forming at his glazed over eyes, he was looking for Moon. "Moon, are you in here?" His voice studdered, "I-I have to talk to you."

aleka! November 22nd, 2016 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by narwhalgirliv (Post 44357)
Navy slowly padded into the den, his tail drooping, tears forming at his glazed over eyes, he was looking for Moon. "Moon, are you in here?" His voice studdered, "I-I have to talk to you."

Moon opened her eyes. "Yes, what is it?" She asked her mate, stumbling out her nest. She padded up to him, leaning against his side.

Autumnblaze November 28th, 2016 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleka ☁️ (Post 44773)

Moon opened her eyes. "Yes, what is it?" She asked her mate, stumbling out her nest. She padded up to him, leaning against his side.

Navy shed a tear as he told her, "Woodpecker left. S-she said she didn't like the syndicate, I tried to get her back but she refused and is now living with a bunch of loners. I overheard her saying that once the fire settles, she'll join WindClan." He looked sad, obviously mourning his daughter.

aleka! November 28th, 2016 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by narwhalgirliv (Post 54660)
Navy shed a tear as he told her, "Woodpecker left. S-she said she didn't like the syndicate, I tried to get her back but she refused and is now living with a bunch of loners. I overheard her saying that once the fire settles, she'll join WindClan." He looked sad, obviously mourning his daughter.

Moon gasped in shock. Eyes closing tightly, she crouched, tears streaming from her eyes, sliding down her cheeks. Sniffing, she straightened back up, her tail low.
"Why would she do that..?" She finally managed to whisper, her throat feeling dry as she spoke the words.

Autumnblaze November 28th, 2016 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleka ☁️ (Post 54802)

Moon gasped in shock. Eyes closing tightly, she crouched, tears streaming from her eyes, sliding down her cheeks. Sniffing, she straightened back up, her tail low.
"Why would she do that..?" She finally managed to whisper, her throat feeling dry as she spoke the words.

"I-I don't know." He studdered with his words, then red walked in. "I miss playing with Woodpecker. There's nothing fun to do without her. I didn't tell the others that she'd gone, but someone's got to tell them." Navy looked down at red, admiring how much the kit was like him, and understood him. Navy bowed his head in distress, "Ill go tell Renn." His head hung low as he stumbled out of the den.

aleka! November 28th, 2016 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by narwhalgirliv (Post 54890)
"I-I don't know." He studdered with his words, then red walked in. "I miss playing with Woodpecker. There's nothing fun to do without her. I didn't tell the others that she'd gone, but someone's got to tell them." Navy looked down at red, admiring how much the kit was like him, and understood him. Navy bowed his head in distress, "Ill go tell Renn." His head hung low as he stumbled out of the den.

"Okay.." Moon said, trailing off. Sitting down, she sighed softly. What would make her want to leave? She thought, closing her eyes tightly.

monfang December 22nd, 2016 12:32 PM

( @Duskflight )
The Oriental layed in the den, his black pelt keeping him hidden from sight. His blue eyes glowing softly against the darkness. He thought over the battles of the clans, and the many who fell at his claws. Many clan-ers of course did, but the one he couldn't get off his mind was Bleddyn. One of his most triumphant kills, yet he was too easy. He wanted to die.
So kill me Onyx, I've done my deed... the words rang in his head.
Damn cat! He wasn't worthy of being here, or living for that matter. Nonetheless... Onyx took in a breath. He could smell death somewhere near with a hint of living. Hannibal was close by.

The Cannibal December 22nd, 2016 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiny Moony (Post 91220)
( @Duskflight )
The Oriental layed in the den, his black pelt keeping him hidden from sight. His blue eyes glowing softly against the darkness. He thought over the battles of the clans, and the many who fell at his claws. Many clan-ers of course did, but the one he couldn't get off his mind was Bleddyn. One of his most triumphant kills, yet he was too easy. He wanted to die.
So kill me Onyx, I've done my deed... the words rang in his head.
Damn cat! He wasn't worthy of being here, or living for that matter. Nonetheless... Onyx took in a breath. He could smell death somewhere near with a hint of living. Hannibal was close by.

The dark tom was laid down comfortably in his own nest, his pelt bare of any form of injury, any form of blood, anything that messed up the smooth, nearly black color of it. He was perfectly clean, as he always was because that was Hannibal.
When you imagined a cat that killed, you imagined a rugged, crazed looking cat that appeared completely unstable, that practically radiated off the feeling of insanity, that often sneered or had some form of evil look on their face.
But that was not Hannibal. Hannibal was clean, polite, sophisticated even, precise in everything he did and very very intelligent.
He had killed plenty of cats in his time in the clans, eaten a few, but there was one that he found intriguing. It was the Thunderclan healers apprentice, he had stood up for that blind mentor of his, it was stupid, completely idiotic sure, but it was very interesting. Why had the tom cared about that blind cat? Wasn't it 'cruel' to even keep him alive? It was intriguing, but now the tom was dead and there wasn't much more thought to put into it. The tom hadn't even fought well, he had the battle abilities of a sick mouse, like a feeble kit.
Flicking his ears, his orange hues focused on Onyx, one of the guards of the Syndicate, not that the title meant anything to Hannibal at all. Onyx, he had gone to the clans as well. The dark tom said nothing, simply stared, watching the oriental with those fiery eyes that almost seemed to capture hell itself in them.

monfang December 22nd, 2016 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskflight (Post 91231)
The dark tom was laid down comfortably in his own nest, his pelt bare of any form of injury, any form of blood, anything that messed up the smooth, nearly black color of it. He was perfectly clean, as he always was because that was Hannibal.
When you imagined a cat that killed, you imagined a rugged, crazed looking cat that appeared completely unstable, that practically radiated off the feeling of insanity, that often sneered or had some form of evil look on their face.
But that was not Hannibal. Hannibal was clean, polite, sophisticated even, precise in everything he did and very very intelligent.
He had killed plenty of cats in his time in the clans, eaten a few, but there was one that he found intriguing. It was the Thunderclan healers apprentice, he had stood up for that blind mentor of his, it was stupid, completely idiotic sure, but it was very interesting. Why had the tom cared about that blind cat? Wasn't it 'cruel' to even keep him alive? It was intriguing, but now the tom was dead and there wasn't much more thought to put into it. The tom hadn't even fought well, he had the battle abilities of a sick mouse, like a feeble kit.
Flicking his ears, his orange hues focused on Onyx, one of the guards of the Syndicate, not that the title meant anything to Hannibal at all. Onyx, he had gone to the clans as well. The dark tom said nothing, simply stared, watching the oriental with those fiery eyes that almost seemed to capture hell itself in them.

Now this was intriguing. Onyx could see Hannibal watching him, his eyes like fire. Onyx rose his head, and looked out entrance, seeing the light snowfall. Turning his gaze back to Hannibal, his eyes gave off a rather bored look.
"Didn't your mother ever tell you it was rude to stare?" he meowed.
Onyx knew of his hatred of the rude, and found it odd. The syndicate was full of rude cats, but nonetheless, everyone has their pet-peeve. His eyes gave off a certain glow to them. The deepness of the blue that were his eyes have caused many to freeze in their tracks.
"So, Hannibal, I heard you killed the ThunderClan Medicine Cat Apprentice, no? Some kill for a sophisticated tom like yourself, or was it a bit boring?" Onyx intrigued.
The Oriental's blue orbs showed no emotion, just a bit of boredom. Nothing was going on in the Syndicate for the time being, and so a good chat wasn't often found, nor anyone raving about their most recent kill. No, the Syndicate was still, lost, and weaker than ever.

The Cannibal December 22nd, 2016 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiny Moony (Post 91309)

Now this was intriguing. Onyx could see Hannibal watching him, his eyes like fire. Onyx rose his head, and looked out entrance, seeing the light snowfall. Turning his gaze back to Hannibal, his eyes gave off a rather bored look.
"Didn't your mother ever tell you it was rude to stare?" he meowed.
Onyx knew of his hatred of the rude, and found it odd. The syndicate was full of rude cats, but nonetheless, everyone has their pet-peeve. His eyes gave off a certain glow to them. The deepness of the blue that were is eyes have caused many to freeze in their tracks.
"So, Hannibal, I heard you killed the ThunderClan Medicine Cat Apprentice, no? Some kill for a sophisticated tom like yourself, or was it a bit boring?" Onyx intrigued.
The Oriental's blue orbs showed no emotion, just a bit of boredom. Nothing was going on in the Syndicate for the time being, and so a good chat wasn't often found, nor anyone raving about their most recent kill. No, the Syndicate was still, lost, and weaker than ever.

The tom wasn't exactly trying to hide the fact that he was watching, he never did, sometimes it made cats squirm where they sat other times it didn't effect them at all, sometimes it was interesting to see what they do when they knew he was looking at them. But no, he wasn't doing that to Onyx, he was simply watching, reading and picking at his body language to make his own assumptions as to what was going through the oriental's mind, an activity he usually liked to do to the other cats and most of the time he was correct.
"My mother never taught me anything and neither did my father. But it's not staring, I'm observing. It's like reading a book really." Meowed the tom in response.
While the Syndicate was full of rude cats, many had the sense not to be rude around the dark tom and kits most certainly seemed to stay away. It wouldn't be surprising to find that queens told their kits scary stories about Hannibal devouring rude kits in order to keep them in line. And whenever there was a rude cat that happened upon Hannibal they were.. Well. They were never really seen around again.
"Indeed, he stopped me from killing their blind healer so I killed him instead. I needed information on the way their healers fight, so it wasn't for sport." The tom flicked his ear, knowing full well that's exactly what Onyx killed for. Hannibal so no class in it, he found it useless, but he didn't bother saying it or expressing it because there was no need to do so.
"He fought like a kit who was just weaned. Their healers are not trained in forms of battle, they're simply taught healing and that's it, they're useless aside from when cats are injured."
Hannibal kept those hues focused solely on Onyx, something he always did during conversation. He wasn't scared of eye contact, he wasn't scared of anything actually, in fact, he enjoyed eye contact. You could learn more about a cat from the emotions that played in their eyes than you ever would whilst speaking to them. You could really learn how a cat ticks by simply looking in their eyes. Their whole being was there. You just needed to know how to read it, and Hannibal.. He certainly knew how to read you.

monfang December 22nd, 2016 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskflight (Post 91338)
The tom wasn't exactly trying to hide the fact that he was watching, he never did, sometimes it made cats squirm where they sat other times it didn't effect them at all, sometimes it was interesting to see what they do when they knew he was looking at them. But no, he wasn't doing that to Onyx, he was simply watching, reading and picking at his body language to make his own assumptions as to what was going through the oriental's mind, an activity he usually liked to do to the other cats and most of the time he was correct.
"My mother never taught me anything and neither did my father. But it's not staring, I'm observing. It's like reading a book really." Meowed the tom in response.
While the Syndicate was full of rude cats, many had the sense not to be rude around the dark tom and kits most certainly seemed to stay away. It wouldn't be surprising to find that queens told their kits scary stories about Hannibal devouring rude kits in order to keep them in line. And whenever there was a rude cat that happened upon Hannibal they were.. Well. They were never really seen around again.
"Indeed, he stopped me from killing their blind healer so I killed him instead. I needed information on the way their healers fight, so it wasn't for sport." The tom flicked his ear, knowing full well that's exactly what Onyx killed for. Hannibal so no class in it, he found it useless, but he didn't bother saying it or expressing it because there was no need to do so.
"He fought like a kit who was just weaned. Their healers are not trained in forms of battle, they're simply taught healing and that's it, they're useless aside from when cats are injured."
Hannibal kept those hues focused solely on Onyx, something he always did during conversation. He wasn't scared of eye contact, he wasn't scared of anything actually, in fact, he enjoyed eye contact. You could learn more about a cat from the emotions that played in their eyes than you ever would whilst speaking to them. You could really learn how a cat ticks by simply looking in their eyes. Their whole being was there. You just needed to know how to read it, and Hannibal.. He certainly knew how to read you.

"No they aren't. They are only used for healing and that's it." Onyx said, the boredom fading from his eyes slightly. "But, a kill is a kill, at least for you, is it not?" he asked. The Oriental's long ears were turned back, his eyes slightly closed.
The tom sat up, and stretched. After grooming his pelt quickly he rose to his paws and walked to the British Shorthair. He observed the other tom, taking note of his strength. He was intelligent as well. A useful resource. Intelligence was a very useful power. You could kill someone with the right mind-tricks.
"Well, Hannibal. Who do you feel should step up as Commander. Someone intelligent, someone feared..." this is one question he wanted to know. One question he wanted to find out about from every Syndicate.
With a small, emotionless grin, he narrowed his eyes slighty.
"Do you think you could be fit for leader?"

The Cannibal December 22nd, 2016 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiny Moony (Post 91526)

"No they aren't. They are only used for healing and that's it." Onyx said, the boredom fading from his eyes slightly. "But, a kill is a kill, at least for you, is it not?" he asked. The Oriental's long ears were turned back, his eyes slightly closed.
The tom sat up, and stretched. After grooming his pelt quickly he rose to his paws and walked to the British Shorthair. He observed the other tom, taking note of his strength. He was intelligent as well. A useful resource. Intelligence was a very useful power. You could kill someone with the right mind-tricks.
"Well, Hannibal. Who do you feel should step up as Commander. Someone intelligent, someone feared..." this is one question he wanted to know. One question he wanted to find out about from every Syndicate.
With a small, emotionless grin, he narrowed his eyes slighty.
"Do you think you could be fit for leader?"

The smoky furred tom merely flicked his tail at Onyx's first comment before pausing to hear the second, his eyes focusing on the oriental momentarily as he processed the words. He knew the answer Onyx would provide if the question was directed back at him, a kill was just a kill for Onyx, that tom only killed for sport, because he wanted to and that's it, with Hannibal, he was more sophisticated with the process, he had reasoning behind the simple desire.
"I.. Am indifferent towards the lives I take yes. But I have reasoning behind each and every one. I don't take a life to simply take a life, it's a waste."
Meowed the tom after a moment, eyes still focused on Onyx. And what Hannibal said was truthful enough, every time he killed, there was a reason behind it, it might simply because he desired to taste the flesh of others after a long time of not having it, but there was always a reason. But he didn't get satisfaction or pleasure out of killing, those feelings were foreign to him, all feelings were foreign to him.

"Hm?" The cannibalistic tom sat in silence for a moment because he truly did not care who became the leader of this Syndicate, it would just be another cocky cat that decided they had the guts to rule over this bunch. Hannibal never cared for leaders because no cat could truly rule over him. Sure he played by the rules for the most part, but that's because he chose to do so, no cat commanded him. He commanded himself. "No one should step up. Everyone should step up. It doesn't matter." Meowed the tom blatantly, indicating that that was the only answer he would give to the question no matter how much Onyx pushed.
"Yes I believe I would be fit for leader. But now isn't the time."

monfang December 23rd, 2016 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskflight (Post 92380)
The smoky furred tom merely flicked his tail at Onyx's first comment before pausing to hear the second, his eyes focusing on the oriental momentarily as he processed the words. He knew the answer Onyx would provide if the question was directed back at him, a kill was just a kill for Onyx, that tom only killed for sport, because he wanted to and that's it, with Hannibal, he was more sophisticated with the process, he had reasoning behind the simple desire.
"I.. Am indifferent towards the lives I take yes. But I have reasoning behind each and every one. I don't take a life to simply take a life, it's a waste."
Meowed the tom after a moment, eyes still focused on Onyx. And what Hannibal said was truthful enough, every time he killed, there was a reason behind it, it might simply because he desired to taste the flesh of others after a long time of not having it, but there was always a reason. But he didn't get satisfaction or pleasure out of killing, those feelings were foreign to him, all feelings were foreign to him.

"Hm?" The cannibalistic tom sat in silence for a moment because he truly did not care who became the leader of this Syndicate, it would just be another cocky cat that decided they had the guts to rule over this bunch. Hannibal never cared for leaders because no cat could truly rule over him. Sure he played by the rules for the most part, but that's because he chose to do so, no cat commanded him. He commanded himself. "No one should step up. Everyone should step up. It doesn't matter." Meowed the tom blatantly, indicating that that was the only answer he would give to the question no matter how much Onyx pushed.
"Yes I believe I would be fit for leader. But now isn't the time."

"Indifferent indeed." Onyx meowed.

Sitting, he licked his paw and wiped it over his muzzle. He respected Hannibal for his eye-contact. Most cats would look away, whether it was him or Hannibal. They had the eyes that would send a cat running for their life.

Onyx gave an emotionless smile as Hannibal gave his careless answer, but it faded into a look of intrigue as he he said he would be fit for leader. Now this is interesting. The cannibal thinks he can rule over the syndicate. Of course, Hannibal had the traits. He was feared, strong, and most of all intelligent. The Syndicate would be interesting with him as Commander indeed.

"Well, Hannibal. I must say I'm surprised. I never expected that answer. Although, you are full of surprises, huh?" Onyx intrigued with a certain, almost evil smile.

I wonder what Hannibal would do exactly as commander...

The Cannibal December 23rd, 2016 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiny Moony (Post 93708)

"Indifferent indeed." Onyx meowed.

Sitting, he licked his paw and wiped it over his muzzle. He respected Hannibal for his eye-contact. Most cats would look away, whether it was him or Hannibal. They had the eyes that would send a cat running for their life.

Onyx gave an emotionless smile as Hannibal gave his careless answer, but it faded into a look of intrigue as he he said he would be fit for leader. Now this is interesting. The cannibal thinks he can rule over the syndicate. Of course, Hannibal had the traits. He was feared, strong, and most of all intelligent. The Syndicate would be interesting with him as Commander indeed.

"Well, Hannibal. I must say I'm surprised. I never expected that answer. Although, you are full of surprises, huh?" Onyx intrigued with a certain, almost evil smile.

I wonder what Hannibal would do exactly as commander...

He thinks he knows me hm? Many cats think that. Why? I'm not sure, maybe it's because they desire to know me and fool themselves into thinking they know everything about me. Thought the tom as he saw the look of intrigue cross the others face when he mentioned that he did think he had what it took to be leader, it was an easy question so he gave an easy answer. Of course he was more than capable for the spot. And really, it would benefit him, he could display his killings fully, truly get these cats in line and destroy any sort of rudeness that plagues the wily bunch. Get this bunch into shape so that he wouldn't have to deal with the idiocy anymore.
"Why should it surprise you Onyx? Do you really think you know me?" Questioned the tom with a tilt of his head.
The answer to this question will likely be a lie, he wouldn't want to admit that he thought he knew me when he knows he's wrong. I know he watches me. I'd even venture to say that he'd like to kill me 'for sport', as are his ways. So he'd like to fool himself into thinking that he knows me. Hannibal sat as still as ever, relaxed, his face as it usually was, empty, a complete mystery as to whatever he was thinking. How would cats ever get to know this emotionless cat?

monfang December 23rd, 2016 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskflight (Post 93753)
He thinks he knows me hm? Many cats think that. Why? I'm not sure, maybe it's because they desire to know me and fool themselves into thinking they know everything about me. Thought the tom as he saw the look of intrigue cross the others face when he mentioned that he did think he had what it took to be leader, it was an easy question so he gave an easy answer. Of course he was more than capable for the spot. And really, it would benefit him, he could display his killings fully, truly get these cats in line and destroy any sort of rudeness that plagues the wily bunch. Get this bunch into shape so that he wouldn't have to deal with the idiocy anymore.
"Why should it surprise you Onyx? Do you really think you know me?" Questioned the tom with a tilt of his head.
The answer to this question will likely be a lie, he wouldn't want to admit that he thought he knew me when he knows he's wrong. I know he watches me. I'd even venture to say that he'd like to kill me 'for sport', as are his ways. So he'd like to fool himself into thinking that he knows me. Hannibal sat as still as ever, relaxed, his face as it usually was, empty, a complete mystery as to whatever he was thinking. How would cats ever get to know this emotionless cat?

"Oh, please. No one knows you, but that's the key..." Onyx started, standing up. He walked in a circle around Hannibal.

"Hannibal, you are a complete mystery. You are the darkness of the corner. You have the look that would send others running to their parents. You have the skills of a God, the bite of a snake, and yet still no one can get a smile from you." he said, and sat infront of him. He looked at the tom, staring him dead in the eyes.

"You are an amazing force, and I must say you intrigue me to the ever so slightest. I think you might be a wonderful acquaintance, no? You could be my right-paw tom." he meowed, turning his gaze off a bit towards the entrance. The mound was seeable despite the moonlight hidden by clouds that gave small flurries of snow to the land.

"Although, you wouldn't accept, because you don't need no friends or anything, huh? I mean..." his gaze shifted back to the tom.

"You are Hannibal. An amazing force all his own."

The Cannibal December 23rd, 2016 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiny Moony (Post 93834)

"Oh, please. No one knows you, but that's the key..." Onyx started, standing up. He walked in a circle around Hannibal.

"Hannibal, you are a complete mystery. You are the darkness of the corner. You have the look that would send others running to their parents. You have the skills of a God, the bite of a snake, and yet still no one can get a smile from you." he said, and sat infront of him. He looked at the tom, staring him dead in the eyes.

"You are an amazing force, and I must say you intrigue me to the ever so slightest. I think you might be a wonderful acquaintance, no? You could be my right-paw tom." he meowed, turning his gaze off a bit towards the entrance. The mound was seeable despite the moonlight hidden by clouds that gave small flurries of snow to the land.

"Although, you wouldn't accept, because you don't need no friends or anything, huh? I mean..." his gaze shifted back to the tom.

"You are Hannibal. An amazing force all his own."

As Onyx circled him, Hannibal kept his gaze forward for a moment, a very quick and fleeting thought crossing his mind, of gutting this tom right here and now just for the simple fact that he could. But the thought went away in moments. That was not classy, that was not sophisticated, that was ruthless, unclean, far from anything that he would normally do. Though he knew that if he wanted to, he could do it. Onyx certainly wouldn't expect it, they were chatting, he was laid down in his nest, seemingly docile.
But he decided against it, he didn't have a good enough reason to gut him at the moment.

The dark tom said nothing as the other tom flattered him with useless compliments, not a single emotion or any sort of look crossing the toms face, he almost appeared to be made of stone aside from the rhythmic moving of his sides as he drew breath. The words, they meant nothing to him, he was looking for the meaning behind them. Those pits of hell that he called eyes stared right back into the icy depths of Onyx's, gaze unwavering.

So that's what he's getting at with these meaningless words. He simply wants me on his side. Perhaps it was because of fear? Or maybe because he's power hungry. Whatever it is, perhaps I'll play along, let him get cozy hm? Meanwhile his face remained as stoic as ever, gaze focused on Onyx still as the tom looked towards the entrance of the den where the leader's mound was in sight.

"Don't put words in my mouth or make assumptions aloud Onyx, some may consider it rude." His pupils narrowed slightly, but not for any particular reason, it could be mistaken as anger, but Hannibal doesn't feel such emotions.

"Perhaps if you spoke with me more, then we would be on better terms of acquaintanceship. It simply can't be expected of two cats who hardly speak. How many times have we spoken hm? Twice?"

Onyx was truly trekking on dangerous path here.

monfang December 23rd, 2016 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskflight (Post 94052)
As Onyx circled him, Hannibal kept his gaze forward for a moment, a very quick and fleeting thought crossing his mind, of gutting this tom right here and now just for the simple fact that he could. But the thought went away in moments. That was not classy, that was not sophisticated, that was ruthless, unclean, far from anything that he would normally do. Though he knew that if he wanted to, he could do it. Onyx certainly wouldn't expect it, they were chatting, he was laid down in his nest, seemingly docile.
But he decided against it, he didn't have a good enough reason to gut him at the moment.

The dark tom said nothing as the other tom flattered him with useless compliments, not a single emotion or any sort of look crossing the toms face, he almost appeared to be made of stone aside from the rhythmic moving of his sides as he drew breath. The words, they meant nothing to him, he was looking for the meaning behind them. Those pits of hell that he called eyes stared right back into the icy depths of Onyx's, gaze unwavering.

So that's what he's getting at with these meaningless words. He simply wants me on his side. Perhaps it was because of fear? Or maybe because he's power hungry. Whatever it is, perhaps I'll play along, let him get cozy hm? Meanwhile his face remained as stoic as ever, gaze focused on Onyx still as the tom looked towards the entrance of the den where the leader's mound was in sight.

"Don't put words in my mouth or make assumptions aloud Onyx, some may consider it rude." His pupils narrowed slightly, but not for any particular reason, it could be mistaken as anger, but Hannibal doesn't feel such emotions.

"Perhaps if you spoke with me more, then we would be on better terms of acquaintanceship. It simply can't be expected of two cats who hardly speak. How many times have we spoken hm? Twice?"

Onyx was truly trekking on dangerous path here.

With his last words, a dark smile crossed Onyx's maw. He knew about Hannibal's hatred to the rude, or if he could even call it that.

Well, this has taken a very interesting turn. he thought.

"Rude? Or maybe respect. You have that from me. The least I can get is the same in return. What is it that makes you so stoic?" he asked, his pupils shrinking into a very dark look.

"And I don't need to talk to you. I have, observed you for moons. I know your skills. You use mind tricks to lure in your prey, then you strike!" he said.

"But I am not one to subcome to your mind games, Hannibal. You can learn alot from a cat's gaze. Your's is no different. You don't like me, do you. I can't say hate, you know no such thing, but you very much so want me gone, don't you." he asked.

He knew he was stepping on the snake's tail, but he wanted to see if it would bite.

The Cannibal December 23rd, 2016 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiny Moony (Post 94086)

With his last words, a dark smile crossed Onyx's maw. He knew about Hannibal's hatred to the rude, or if he could even call it that.

Well, this has taken a very interesting turn. he thought.

"Rude? Or maybe respect. You have that from me. The least I can get is the same in return. What is it that makes you so stoic?" he asked, his pupils shrinking into a very dark look.

"And I don't need to talk to you. I have, observed you for moons. I know your skills. You use mind tricks to lure in your prey, then you strike!" he said.

"But I am not one to subcome to your mind games, Hannibal. You can learn alot from a cat's gaze. Your's is no different. You don't like me, do you. I can't say hate, you know no such thing, but you very much so want me gone, don't you." he asked.

He knew he was stepping on the snake's tail, but he wanted to see if it would bite.

"You call making assumptions and putting words into another cats mouth respect?" Inquired the tom with a slight tilt of his head, his face still as straight and as neutral as ever, giving no sign of any sort of provocation or that the words had effected him at all.

"What makes me so stoic you ask? How is it that I 'hide' my emotions so well? I'm not sure if it's occurred to you or not, but perhaps it's because I bear no emotions at all."

"And do you think I haven't noticed? Don't you think that perhaps I've been putting on a little show, a little act for you to lead you in the wrong direction just so that you can make a fool out of yourself in front of me? In your vain attempt with dull flattery to get me on your side and save your hide?" Meowed the tom flatly, his heartbeat not accelerating a single beat as he spoke to the other tom.

"You think you've learned something from my gaze? Are you truly looking that hard that you're fooling yourself into seeing and believing in false truths?" The tom paused a smile that looked truly genuine, though was a simple movement of muscles that he copied from other cats, formed on his lips.
"You've made a wrong assumption Onyx. The thing is, I don't care if you're gone or not, if you're dead, if you're alive, it doesn't matter to me. Why would your life matter to me at all? Do you think you deserve my attention more than other cats? Would you like for me to wish for you to be dead?"

monfang December 23rd, 2016 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskflight (Post 94153)
"You call making assumptions and putting words into another cats mouth respect?" Inquired the tom with a slight tilt of his head, his face still as straight and as neutral as ever, giving no sign of any sort of provocation or that the words had effected him at all.

"What makes me so stoic you ask? How is it that I 'hide' my emotions so well? I'm not sure if it's occurred to you or not, but perhaps it's because I bear no emotions at all."

"And do you think I haven't noticed? Don't you think that perhaps I've been putting on a little show, a little act for you to lead you in the wrong direction just so that you can make a fool out of yourself in front of me? In your vain attempt with dull flattery to get me on your side and save your hide?" Meowed the tom flatly, his heartbeat not accelerating a single beat as he spoke to the other tom.

"You think you've learned something from my gaze? Are you truly looking that hard that you're fooling yourself into seeing and believing in false truths?" The tom paused a smile that looked truly genuine, though was a simple movement of muscles that he copied from other cats, formed on his lips.
"You've made a wrong assumption Onyx. The thing is, I don't care if you're gone or not, if you're dead, if you're alive, it doesn't matter to me. Why would your life matter to me at all? Do you think you deserve my attention more than other cats? Would you like for me to wish for you to be dead?"

"Wouldn't it make things more interesting?" Onyx asked with some finality. He flexed his claws, digging at the dirt. Hannibal would be a good kill indeed, but they were too much alike. They couldn't kill each other.

"Wrong assumption, or my own mind tricks?" he meowed. "Oh, Hannibal. Did you really think I will fight you? I would dream of challenging you." he meowed.

"You and I, we are kinda alike. I suppose you and I could be either good acquaintances, or vicious enemies. It's truly up to you." he said, looking into Hannibal's fiery orbs. His deep, icy blue eyes gave off a small glow as his pupils widened.

"I will be speaking with you soon, Hannibal. I'm a bit lavished. I think a good hunt is in order for me. Think about my offer. Good acquaintances, or Vicius enemies." he said.

With that, the Oriental, not letting his guard down the slightest, stood and turned his back to Hannibal, and walked out of the den.

(grawrg Hanni and Onyx should fight o3o)

The Cannibal December 23rd, 2016 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiny Moony (Post 94215)

"Wouldn't it make things more interesting?" Onyx asked with some finality. He flexed his claws, digging at the dirt. Hannibal would be a good kill indeed, but they were too much alike. They couldn't kill each other.

"Wrong assumption, or my own mind tricks?" he meowed. "Oh, Hannibal. Did you really think I will fight you? I would dream of challenging you." he meowed.

"You and I, we are kinda alike. I suppose you and I could be either good acquaintances, or vicious enemies. It's truly up to you." he said, looking into Hannibal's fiery orbs. His deep, icy blue eyes gave off a small glow as his pupils widened.

"I will be speaking with you soon, Hannibal. I'm a bit lavished. I think a good hunt is in order for me. Think about my offer. Good acquaintances, or Vicius enemies." he said.

With that, the Oriental, not letting his guard down the slightest, stood and turned his back to Hannibal, and walked out of the den.

(grawrg Hanni and Onyx should fight o3o)

Does this cat truly think he's outsmarting me? Is he truly that naive? That idiotic? Maybe I just will play along with his little 'acquaintanceship' request. I'll let him believe that I'm his friend. I'm his.. Right-paw tom as he would so put it.

"No Onyx. I believe that choice is up to you. You are the one capable of feeling emotion, isn't that what you use to determine enemies from friends?" That empty smile danced on the toms lips as he watched the other tom go.

This was not the first time a cat has come up to him, threatening to be enemies or asking to be friends, Hannibal has been threatened before and it's all turned out the same.

He has emotion and he has family. Cat's grow attached to their families and if I remember correctly.. He's expecting kits soon too? A dark look danced around those fiery hues as he watched Onyx slip out of the den.
Though I have to say, it gets boring after a while of having cats after you, perhaps I can try one of these 'friendships' for once. Besides, I can gather more information about him anyways and if ever he needs to be ended, I can strike when he thinks we're closest. Not him, his family. Now his reaction.. I would be interested in seeing. But it may not come to that.
Slowly the dark tom settled into his nest.
It's funny how cat's think they know you.

JaxenAmethyst January 21st, 2017 04:38 PM

@Duskflight
Do you mind if I..er..jump into this? :3 I don't know if it's still between you and Tiny, or not.. so I'm just asking. I'm honestly intrigued by this continuous roleplay.

The Cannibal January 21st, 2017 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst (Post 141512)
@Duskflight
Do you mind if I..er..jump into this? :3 I don't know if it's still between you and Tiny, or not.. so I'm just asking. I'm honestly intrigued by this continuous roleplay.

You can go ahead and jump in, the roleplay is over at this point x3

JaxenAmethyst January 21st, 2017 05:39 PM

@Duskflight
Broken padded into the Fighters' Den, an empty expression plastered to his red eyes, his face overall, like water to a clan cats' pelt. His sleek black pelt showing no sign of insanity, nor psychopathic ways. He sat down in a dark corner, his pelt camouflaged in complete darkness to where the only thing giving him away were his bright red, menacing eyes. He had no intentions of talking as he stared into Hannibal's psychotic orbs. An empty, imitated smile spread across the tom's maw, none that any cat could see nevertheless. Broken wasn't the type to appear rugged, crazed, insane, unstable, nor even the slightest bit evil. He was more on the sharp-looking, cleanly tomcat side whom always pierced through the souls of cats who had no aim of coming close to him.

Although unable to see, Broken shifted in his nest, creating an unbearble, yet slight, scuffle amongst the Fighters' den, all the while maintaining his focus on Hannibal's orange orbs.

The Cannibal January 22nd, 2017 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst (Post 141668)
@Duskflight
Broken padded into the Fighters' Den, an empty expression plastered to his red eyes, his face overall, like water to a clan cats' pelt. His sleek black pelt showing no sign of insanity, nor psychopathic ways. He sat down in a dark corner, his pelt camouflaged in complete darkness to where the only thing giving him away were his bright red, menacing eyes. He had no intentions of talking as he stared into Hannibal's psychotic orbs. An empty, imitated smile spread across the tom's maw, none that any cat could see nevertheless. Broken wasn't the type to appear rugged, crazed, insane, unstable, nor even the slightest bit evil. He was more on the sharp-looking, cleanly tomcat side whom always pierced through the souls of cats who had no aim of coming close to him.

Although unable to see, Broken shifted in his nest, creating an unbearble, yet slight, scuffle amongst the Fighters' den, all the while maintaining his focus on Hannibal's orange orbs.

It was shortly after Onyx left when another cat came padding in to the rather empty fighters den, the dark grey tom hardly even offering a glance to the other, completely disinterested at the moment as he mulled things over in his mind. About how he would play along with the 'friendship' idea, just so that he could grow close to the cat that killed for sport, learn everything he could about him so that he could add to his ever growing knowledge of how other cats worked before planning out his demise. It took a while to befriend a cat, Hannibal knew that, but he also had an endless amount of patience. If Hannibal wanted to do something? He did it, and through careful planning, there was usually no cleanup needed or trouble to deal with, though sometimes he did have miscalculations, he wasn't a perfect cat, no cat was perfect, but he definitely did well in covering for himself considering no cat could actually befriend him. It was just him in this world, other cats were just.. Things. They were books, there for him to read and then discard. It was nothing personal, nothing was ever personal with Hannibal, it was just how things went.
After a while, the tom's head turned to look at Broken, those fiery, red-orange eyes of his focused on the black cat that had settled into the darkness before his maw parted to allow himself to speak.
"You know, some would find it rude to stare."
It was a simple statement and somehow, it held a very dark undertone, he could have very easily made it lighthearted and yet, he had chosen to make it subtly threatening, just enough to where it could make a cat uneasy if they were easily unnerved.
Nonetheless, Broken had the fleeting attention of a very infamous, very dangerous cat, I would say take caution in what he says and does.

Darknesssx January 28th, 2017 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskflight (Post 143650)
It was shortly after Onyx left when another cat came padding in to the rather empty fighters den, the dark grey tom hardly even offering a glance to the other, completely disinterested at the moment as he mulled things over in his mind. About how he would play along with the 'friendship' idea, just so that he could grow close to the cat that killed for sport, learn everything he could about him so that he could add to his ever growing knowledge of how other cats worked before planning out his demise. It took a while to befriend a cat, Hannibal knew that, but he also had an endless amount of patience. If Hannibal wanted to do something? He did it, and through careful planning, there was usually no cleanup needed or trouble to deal with, though sometimes he did have miscalculations, he wasn't a perfect cat, no cat was perfect, but he definitely did well in covering for himself considering no cat could actually befriend him. It was just him in this world, other cats were just.. Things. They were books, there for him to read and then discard. It was nothing personal, nothing was ever personal with Hannibal, it was just how things went.
After a while, the tom's head turned to look at Broken, those fiery, red-orange eyes of his focused on the black cat that had settled into the darkness before his maw parted to allow himself to speak.
"You know, some would find it rude to stare."
It was a simple statement and somehow, it held a very dark undertone, he could have very easily made it lighthearted and yet, he had chosen to make it subtly threatening, just enough to where it could make a cat uneasy if they were easily unnerved.
Nonetheless, Broken had the fleeting attention of a very infamous, very dangerous cat, I would say take caution in what he says and does.

Broken chuckled, though it wasn't true laughter, nor emotion at all. He shut his eyes for a moment before reopening them. He began in a deep, threatening tone. "And some would say it's rude to use another cat to your advantage..but that doesn't stop you, does it, Hannibal?" The sleek black tom remained a blank expression. "I've heard stories about you, Hannibal. But--I truly do suppose they're 'stories', don't you?" His tail swayed very slowly as he endlessly went on. "Of course, no cat like you could possibly be frightened of a mere..tale." He had no tone of mockery nor interest, just the need for answers. He lay there, silent, maintaining the deathly, piercing stare that had grasped the true emotions sitting there in the deepest depths of a cat's heart since he had been a kit.

JaxenAmethyst January 29th, 2017 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darknesssx (Post 150672)
Broken chuckled, though it wasn't true laughter, nor emotion at all. He shut his eyes for a moment before reopening them. He began in a deep, threatening tone. "And some would say it's rude to use another cat to your advantage..but that doesn't stop you, does it, Hannibal?" The sleek black tom remained a blank expression. "I've heard stories about you, Hannibal. But--I truly do suppose they're 'stories', don't you?" His tail swayed very slowly as he endlessly went on. "Of course, no cat like you could possibly be frightened of a mere..tale." He had no tone of mockery nor interest, just the need for answers. He lay there, silent, maintaining the deathly, piercing stare that had grasped the true emotions sitting there in the deepest depths of a cat's heart since he had been a kit.

Sorry, my brother left his account logged on and I thought it was my acc :| That was me, @Duskflight

The Cannibal January 31st, 2017 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darknesssx (Post 150672)

The dark grey tom's face flickered into a smile at the chuckle, but it was just a simple reaction he used on other cats to create the false illusion that he was like them and felt emotion, sometimes it helped them feel at ease and loosened their lips so that more emotion would spill free. The smile he had flashed at the chuckle was absolutely meaningless and was gone within a second. He said not a word until he heard a response from the black tom, all the while his eyes raked him like a vulture gazed at a rotting corpse. He was picking him apart like he does every cat, reading him and making his own deductions from the facts.
The tom's tone, while it may have had an effect on other cats, hardly meant a thing to Hannibal, he simply listened before tilting his head and feigning a look of confusion.
"Are you implying that I use other cats to my advantage? I don't suppose you can back this up with actual facts and I do say that it's a dangerous thing to jump to conclusions in the Syndicate. Because you, dear sir, are wrong. I do not use other cats to my advantage, I use their information to my advantage. It would be distasteful to simply use another cat." His head returned to it's upright state, a neutral look falling over his face.
"There could be a story on any cat, it just so happens I receive the most attention in this faction. Whether you chose to believe these stories is your choice, but I would highly suggest you refrain from jumping to conclusions. It's always good to check your facts before you make an accusation. Though you aren't making an accusation at the moment, it's a good fact to keep in mind and it is a personal saying I go by.. Unless you are trying to accuse me of something?" Hannibal's head tilted again, his face remaining neutral, perhaps even a friendly look there as he questioned Broken.

JaxenAmethyst February 1st, 2017 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskflight (Post 155551)
The dark grey tom's face flickered into a smile at the chuckle, but it was just a simple reaction he used on other cats to create the false illusion that he was like them and felt emotion, sometimes it helped them feel at ease and loosened their lips so that more emotion would spill free. The smile he had flashed at the chuckle was absolutely meaningless and was gone within a second. He said not a word until he heard a response from the black tom, all the while his eyes raked him like a vulture gazed at a rotting corpse. He was picking him apart like he does every cat, reading him and making his own deductions from the facts.
The tom's tone, while it may have had an effect on other cats, hardly meant a thing to Hannibal, he simply listened before tilting his head and feigning a look of confusion.
"Are you implying that I use other cats to my advantage? I don't suppose you can back this up with actual facts and I do say that it's a dangerous thing to jump to conclusions in the Syndicate. Because you, dear sir, are wrong. I do not use other cats to my advantage, I use their information to my advantage. It would be distasteful to simply use another cat." His head returned to it's upright state, a neutral look falling over his face.
"There could be a story on any cat, it just so happens I receive the most attention in this faction. Whether you chose to believe these stories is your choice, but I would highly suggest you refrain from jumping to conclusions. It's always good to check your facts before you make an accusation. Though you aren't making an accusation at the moment, it's a good fact to keep in mind and it is a personal saying I go by.. Unless you are trying to accuse me of something?" Hannibal's head tilted again, his face remaining neutral, perhaps even a friendly look there as he questioned Broken.

Broken's face remained blank, as he swayed his tail slowly, back and forth. "We're very much alike." He began. "Though not enough to be exactly the same." He got up and circled around Hannibal, before exiting the Fighter's den to get fresh-kill. He padded back in with a vole. He plopped down, letting the mouse fall as he does with his victims. He opened his mouth widely, his fangs glinting, before he chomped down on the flesh. You could clearly hear the clash of his fangs as they pierced straight through it's rough meat. He chewed it subtly, gulped it down, then pushed it away from him, continuing his piercing gaze towards Hannibal. "I'm not one to make accusations, Hannibal. I'm one to see.." He looked at a figure entering through the bracken-entrance of the Fighter's den. It was his sister, Itzal.

"Hello..boys." She tilted her head as to examine the shadow before her, being Hannibal. Her bright blue eyes a-glint as the moonlight flashed on them. Though the moonlight didn't bother her. She kept staring into Hannibal's hues. "I'd say you're very difficult to read... emotionless. For a cannibal, you tend to clean up very well. More than well, I'd presume." She got up and swept her tail very coquettish-like over Hannibal's back. "Very sophisticated and cleanly." She turned around and lay back down next to Broken.

monfang April 6th, 2017 02:30 PM

{ @vos }
{sorry he's in a few RP's now heh}
Onyx layed in the nest, his eyes half closed, lost in thought. Typical of him really for him to lay there alone. Lilith lived in the Healer's den and his kits were either training or busy with friends. So, alone he sat in the den, only, he wasn't always alone. He waited for someone, the familiar grey Korat tom that he had met in a planned travel to the clans. He liked him, some may say he had a crush on him, whether that was true or not, he would not say. He waited patiently. His eyes on the entrance waiting to mess with and tease the fighter he had grown to know.
{is onyx still considered in his negative section or are you going to wait til after this rp or...?}

vos April 9th, 2017 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bad company (Post 222836)
{ @vos }
{sorry he's in a few RP's now heh}
Onyx layed in the nest, his eyes half closed, lost in thought. Typical of him really for him to lay there alone. Lilith lived in the Healer's den and his kits were either training or busy with friends. So, alone he sat in the den, only, he wasn't always alone. He waited for someone, the familiar grey Korat tom that he had met in a planned travel to the clans. He liked him, some may say he had a crush on him, whether that was true or not, he would not say. He waited patiently. His eyes on the entrance waiting to mess with and tease the fighter he had grown to know.
{is onyx still considered in his negative section or are you going to wait til after this rp or...?}

[[ he's still considered negative atm, but that's just rook's own opinion bcs he thinks onyx's teasing is a little annoying, but he'll definitely move up ]]
The fighter's smaller frame blocks the sunlight from filtering through into the den with him looming just within the entrance, neither entirely in nor entirely out. Pale eyes linger upon the languid, sprawled frame of the darker tom. His fur seems to suck in any light---vantablack, more a shadow than he is cat.

When he speaks, Rook's tone is firm, deliberate.

"What are you waiting for?"

monfang April 9th, 2017 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vos (Post 225270)
[[ he's still considered negative atm, but that's just rook's own opinion bcs he thinks onyx's teasing is a little annoying, but he'll definitely move up ]]
The fighter's smaller frame blocks the sunlight from filtering through into the den with him looming just within the entrance, neither entirely in nor entirely out. Pale eyes linger upon the languid, sprawled frame of the darker tom. His fur seems to suck in any light---vantablack, more a shadow than he is cat.

When he speaks, Rook's tone is firm, deliberate.

"What are you waiting for?"

"I'm waiting for a cute little fighter." he replied, looking at his paws before looking up, his blue eyes meeting his pale gaze. Indeed, the korat was smaller than him, but he found it fun to tease him and mess with him. Onyx had a soft spot for Rook, and he liked him alot. And he recently found out about Lilith and the other.... molly. It annoyed him, how he heard her bad-mouth him and find it okay to approach him like nothing ever happened. So, he tried to get a closer relationship with him.
"And he has arrived." he meowed, giving him a smile. He rose to his paws, and then sat, his gaze locked on him.

"So, dear Rook, how has things been? Have you had many, wonderful battles in which, surprisingly by your short size, have won?" he said, once again, teasing him on his height.

Momotaro May 14th, 2017 09:44 AM

{ @NightWarrior4Life }

Moxie lay down in her nest, it smelt of lavender and honey, sweet and fake, as to get honey, you need to defeat bees and in the end you get something you can't taste. And lavender can't feed you, its empty. She started to think about Fleck. Who is he really? Im curious.

NightWarrior4Life May 14th, 2017 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm (Post 257760)
{ @NightWarrior4Life }

Moxie lay down in her nest, it smelt of lavender and honey, sweet and fake, as to get honey, you need to defeat bees and in the end you get something you can't taste. And lavender can't feed you, its empty. She started to think about Fleck. Who is he really? Im curious.

Fleck padded into the den "Oh, of course, you're here..." The Tom groaned. He slumped down into any nest he could find, regardless of whether it belonged to him or not. This one in particular smelled of dried herbs and sand and it was extremely warm. Whoever sleeps in here either just woke up recently or they're extremely hot or they have a fever...nasty...

Momotaro May 14th, 2017 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 257794)
Fleck padded into the den "Oh, of course, you're here..." The Tom groaned. He slumped down into any nest he could find, regardless of whether it belonged to him or not. This one in particular smelled of dried herbs and sand and it was extremely warm. Whoever sleeps in here either just woke up recently or they're extremely hot or they have a fever...nasty...

Moxie couldn't help recoiling in disgust, "Eugh, Sickness." She wrinkled her nose but bared it. She curled up again. "Taking a sick cats nest. You selfish fox." She growled, it was unacceptable. She narrowed her eyes, instead of pure stream there was a storm filled lake, fierce anger in it. Moxie thrashed her tail, "Selfish fox.

NightWarrior4Life May 14th, 2017 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm (Post 257827)

Moxie couldn't help recoiling in disgust, "Eugh, Sickness." She wrinkled her nose but bared it. She curled up again. "Taking a sick cats nest. You selfish fox." She growled, it was unacceptable. She narrowed her eyes, instead of pure stream there was a storm filled lake, fierce anger in it. Moxie thrashed her tail, "Selfish fox.

"Selfish as a fox, yes, maybe yet still as slick and sly as ever. Besides, if they're that sick they should be in their new nest in the medicine den. Great Owls of Oak Trees, if you're that concerned about my health I'll move! I don't want you getting all stressed out." Fleck got up and padded reluctantly over to a cold nest that clearly hasn't been used in moons. All the leaves and moss used in it were dry and crispy, the cobwebs sticking to his silky black and white fur. But this nest too smelled of herbs, like mint and chammomile and Dock leaf.

Cosmo May 17th, 2017 03:41 PM

Nettle gave a soft growl, she was in a pretty bad mood and felt like taking it out on someone. She let out another growl, just for the pleasure of hearing the rumbling, evil-sounding sound. She looked around and then put her head back down.

Ixliora May 18th, 2017 02:56 AM

Iris padded into the Fighters' den. She was in an unusually good mood, so she sat down in her bedding. She sat down and what did she feel? WET BEDDING? She yowled with outrage and said, "Am I Supposed on a Rain Cloud?" then she snorted.

Cosmo May 18th, 2017 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ixliora (Post 261404)
Iris padded into the Fighters' den. She was in an unusually good mood, so she sat down in her bedding. She sat down and what did she feel? WET BEDDING? She yowled with outrage and said, "Am I Supposed on a Rain Cloud?" then she snorted.

Nettle looked up, and rolled her eyes. "No, your supposed to not sit on a raincloud!" She growled. "Wet bedding is bad luck!" She grumbled, repeating it for a while.