Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Visual Arts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Art From A Cannibal (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22820)

The Cannibal November 18th, 2019 11:21 AM

Art From A Cannibal

Here is the thread for my shop item, here I will be posting the finished pieces, and also keeping track of current requests!
I would like for you to keep in mind my life tends to be very busy, so it might take me a little time to get things done. I tend to get traditional art done a lot faster than digital, so just keep that in mind! Below is my current list of projects. There will be 5 traditional slots, and a singular digital slot (because digital is much more time consuming for me). If all slots are filled, just check back in later; thank you guys and I look forward to drawing your characters!

Current Requests
Traditional
1. Fullbody, Colored, Detailed Background/Scene of Petalmoon and Russetfur @CheetahPelt
2. Fullbody, Colored of Orion @Lucifer
3. Fullbody, Colored of Pebblepaw @The Shadow Flower
4. Fullbody, Colored of Rosekit @Fang

Digital
1. Fullbody, Colored of Shimmeringpaw @Shimm

The Cannibal November 25th, 2019 07:32 PM

Re: Art From A Cannibal

Here is your traditional colored headshot of Maplebriar @caswshay617 !

The Cannibal November 30th, 2019 09:12 PM

Here is your digital colored fullbody scene of Firefield @~DeathNote~ !

Bee123 December 24th, 2019 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Cannibal (Post 619122)
Here is the thread for my shop item, here I will be posting the finished pieces, and also keeping track of current requests!
I would like for you to keep in mind my life tends to be very busy, so it might take me a little time to get things done. I tend to get traditional art done a lot faster than digital, so just keep that in mind! Below is my current list of projects. There will be 5 traditional slots, and a singular digital slot (because digital is much more time consuming for me). If all slots are filled, just check back in later; thank you guys and I look forward to drawing your characters!

Current Requests
Traditional

Digital

@The Caninibal Do you ask for requests here or somewhere else?

The Cannibal December 24th, 2019 02:07 PM

@Bee123

You can do requests here! Go ahead and say what you want and I can give you an estimate on the amount of koins it'll cost c:

CheetahPelt December 25th, 2019 05:12 PM

Hello! Could you quote me for a full scene between two cats in starclan? I can give you a whole bunch of details but I would like a quote first.

Thank you so much!

shamerock wolf December 31st, 2019 02:11 AM

Hi!, sorry this is an unusual request, can u draw pigs? If so i really would like it if u could draw my pig moo. I can provide a picture or him. If not I’ll give you a picture of a cat if like art of.

The Cannibal January 2nd, 2020 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheetahPelt (Post 625352)
Hello! Could you quote me for a full scene between two cats in starclan? I can give you a whole bunch of details but I would like a quote first.
Thank you so much!

It depends on if you want traditional or digital because there is a pretty big price gap between the two! Assuming you want color, the traditional colored drawing with a detailed background of two fullbody cats would be about 440 koins; a digital piece of the same sort would be about 600 koins c:
Quote:

Originally Posted by shamerock wolf (Post 626306)
Hi!, sorry this is an unusual request, can u draw pigs? If so i really would like it if u could draw my pig moo. I can provide a picture or him. If not I’ll give you a picture of a cat if like art of.

No, you're fine! I've never attempted to draw pigs, but I can certainly give it a try for you!

CheetahPelt January 2nd, 2020 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Cannibal (Post 626632)
It depends on if you want traditional or digital because there is a pretty big price gap between the two! Assuming you want color, the traditional colored drawing with a detailed background of two fullbody cats would be about 440 koins; a digital piece of the same sort would be about 600 koins c:

No, you're fine! I've never attempted to draw pigs, but I can certainly give it a try for you!

Traditional art would be amazing! Thank you very much. Tell me when you want the koins and I can transfer them whenever.

The two cats are Petalmoon and Russetfur.

Petalmoon is a young starclan she cat with mostly white fur, but patches of ginger and brown. She is gentle and fragile like a flower. Her eyes are moss green.

Russetfur is a russet tom, older then Petalmoon, a senior warrior. He has shaggy ish fur and is of strong and tall build. He has pale green eyes. He has streaks of darker color through his pelt.

The two were apprentices of different clans together, but good friends in their apprenticeships. They are reminiscing about good times they had, happy to be in Starclan together.

shamerock wolf January 2nd, 2020 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Cannibal (Post 626632)

Oh thats amazing thakyou!
He looks like this- http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...pictureid=9585 and his name is moo. could the backround be a bunch of hearts?