Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Monthly Kudos (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Character of the Month (January 2018) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13643)

BEAR. January 6th, 2018 01:15 AM

Character of the Month (January 2018)

Character of the Month is designed to feature characters who deserve recognition.

Please ensure you have read this thread thoroughly, as posts that do not coincide with the provided information will be deleted.

In an attempt to prevent users from only voting selectively, the system in which OTMs are decided has changed. You may suggest a character, however the character you nominate can not be suggested by another user. For example, if you suggest "Blackstrike", no one else can nominate that character for the remainder of the month's nomination period. At the end of the month, the winner will be randomly selected.

Things to keep in mind before nominating a character:
  • Characters should have been roleplayed within the last two weeks of being nominated.

• You may not nominate your own characters, or advertise your characters to gain nominations.

• Characters used to violate a roleplay rule can not win an OTM for the month they broke the guideline.

• Nominations must include an explanation of why the character deserves recognition. Posts that do not provide a reasoning will be removed.

• Be thorough in your evaluation of the relationship. Vague or thoughtless statements (e.g. "they're cool") will result in your nomination being discarded.

• You may only nominate once, however you may change your nomination at any time provided nominations are still open. Keep in mind you can not change your suggestion to a character that was nominated by someone else.

• Previous COTMs can not be nominated. Former winners are:
    Winterstar, Bravestep, Fallowstar, Zerosight, Onion, Skybird, Ashstar, Rosestar, Otterstar, Marshsnow, Sweetolive, Angelfeather, Stormlight, Timberstar, Autumnpaw, Violetpaw, Alderstripe, Lichenpaw, Smokepaw, Almondstar, Sandpaw, Blazingnight, Snowyclaw, Renn, Grousestar, Hannibal, Russetstar, Blazingstar, Blackgaze, Kiwituft, Rosebelly, Chanterellepaw.
The winner will be featured on next month's Monthly Kudos page and receive an exclusive award.

The current COTM is Cherrypaw.

To nominate a character, please post this format:

Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible - if not, provide user name]:
Character Faction [indicate if outsider (loner/rogue/kittypet)]:
Reason for nominating this character [required]:

fresh January 6th, 2018 11:51 AM

Re: Character of the Month (January 2018)

Character Name: Nightpaw ( @Charmer [link])
Character Faction: ShadowClan
Reason for nominating this character: Nightpaw seems to have adorably evolved into my character's best friend. Her personality is outgoing yet reserved, and she constantly makes me laugh- like that one time with the runaway mossball. It has been an overall joy to roleplay with her and so much fun to see how the plot plays out in the end.

Charmer January 8th, 2018 07:12 PM

Character Name: Watch
Character Faction: Loner
Reason for nominating this character [required]: Watch is a fascinating character. He speak with a calm, thoughtful tone that's kind of infectious as he takes in and revels in the beauty of the world around him. Pounce designed him very well and I look forward to seeing what happens to him in the future.

Tundra January 9th, 2018 05:02 AM

Character Name
Boulder
Character Faction
Loner
Reason
This seems like a well developed character. The personality fits them pretty well. It seems like Boulder would try to keep to himself, but he would talk to others if necessary.

mvoxhu January 11th, 2018 02:05 PM

Character Name :
Rojokit @Mystical
Character Faction :
Riverclan
Reason for nominating this character [required]:
Call me odd, but I’ve been reading through a few of the posts that include Rojokit and his cheeky antics. I honestly just find him to be so fun to read about, with his wording to the way he portrays himself. He may be quite negative at times, but his playful traits shine through! Mystical did a good job with him <3

rubinaito January 13th, 2018 06:00 PM

Character Name: Hades @Sasukewolf (madness)
Character Faction: Rogue
Reason for nominating this character: This character has gained quite a bit of attention and I love him so much. He's got the typical markings of your regular edgy character but he has a soft side to him that I enjoy. Moreover, while he is strong and usually able to overpower a cat, he isn't exempt from injuries that could take him down long enough for a cat to be able to kill him if they catch him at the right time which I think is a sign of Sasuke's change in Character Development. While the roleplay is a bit gruesome, the interactions between Hades and other characters is well balanced and fits his personality well.

Thistledawn January 17th, 2018 08:13 PM

Character Name || Silence

Character Faction || Loner

Reason for nominating || I am so in love with Silence. I think she's a beautiful character. In the days prior to my knowledge of Silence's existence, I was trying hard to create a cat who lacked their hearing. I just couldn't create a realistic cat that was going to work for me and gave up. After that, I found Silence who interested me from the very beginning. I love this character because she is so much more than her deafness. It's a big part of her and her story, but her story doesn't revolve around her deafness. Silence is so kind and personable and unique. I was pleasantly surprised to see that she wasn't at all what I expected her to be. I think the rper has worked out many of the problems that I couldn't work out when I was trying to create a deaf cat. Silence is realistic and believable and I just love rping with her and I can't wait to see more of her and more rps that she's apart of.

Starfall January 23rd, 2018 07:46 PM

Character Name: Auroraflame
Character Faction: Skyclan
Reason for Nominating this Character:
She’s such a well developed character who has had time to simmer in the personalities of other characters, helping her personality become more defined with time. There was a lot of thought put into creating this character and I praise Empress for it, she is well crafted and smoothly depicted.

Barnabas January 25th, 2018 09:00 PM

Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible - if not, provide user name]: Redpaw
Character Faction [indicate if outsider (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: Thunderclan
Reason for nominating this character [required]: Redpaw is a very well developed character and the way the rper uses him is just like his personality. His personality is well developed.

The_10th_Doctor January 25th, 2018 10:49 PM

Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible - if not, provide user name]: Shadowwatcher @Megan
Character Faction [indicate if outsider (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: Dark Forest, formerly ShadowClan
Reason for nominating this character [required]: Even though I haven't roleplayed with her yet, I read this cat's info and found her very intriguing.