Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Family Finder for Mink! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13764)

meraki January 12th, 2018 03:28 PM

Family Finder for Mink!

http://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm6pmqVYjq1qfoi4t.gif

This is a finder for my Minkkit!

@mompaws and I have a mini plan/plot that involves his Lambkit so please go check out his finder too!
We plan on having the two grow up together, with families who are super close. For example, the mother of Sheepkit and the mother of Minkkit being best friends prior to becoming queens.

Anyhow, Minkkit needs the following;

Optional
Wanted

Mother
Father
Siblings (up to 4)
Friends (unlimited)
Future Mentor
Aunts
Uncles
Grandparents
Cousins

I’d like her parents to be Tonkinese (or at least one of them) and several of her siblings as well just too keep genetics accurate.

A little bit about Minkkit;

Minkkit is a very outgoing kit with a generally happy personality. She enjoys life as it is, though struggles with anxiety issues. She rather good at disguising this though, and it’s working on reducing it. Mink has gotten a lot better about being more outgoing and friendly, and has slowly opened up. She is easily excited and loves to be the center of attention. Mink has slight troubles with self confidence though has spurts of narcissism like anyone. She can be a bit moody though, awkward too, but that’s just how she is.
Mink is generally nice to everyone and seldom says anything rude to ones face, (though occasionally she will gossip about another) Mink doesn’t spread rumours, she just likes to know about what’s going on and tries to stay in the flow of things. She’s worked hard to bring herself up to a certain social rank; the rank of not being popular enough to get gossiped about but not so low that people would think she’s no fun or a weirdo. Mink fears being ignored or being disliked, and she is afraid of silence. She has an overactive imagination and will assume the worst of everything that goes bump in the night.

Mink is around 3 moons of age

She is cis female and identifies with she/her pronouns.

Her names will be as follows:
Minkkit || Minkpaw || Minkchirp

This will take place in WindClan! (as the thread prefix states)

To apply;

Name:
Pronouns:
Appearance:
Personality:
Desired Role:
PPD:
Roleplay Sample:
Other:

Not first-come first-serve!

http://78.media.tumblr.com/b1d90c3db...t78dpp_500.gifThank you! http://78.media.tumblr.com/b1d90c3db...t78dpp_500.gif

Fuzzy January 12th, 2018 04:11 PM

Re: Family Finder for Mink!

Name: Silentkit, Silentpaw, Silentwhisper.
Pronouns: She, Her, Hers.
Appearance: One, two, three.
Personality: Silent| Kind| Caring| Playful| Comes off as unusual| Patient.
Desired Role: Cousin.
PPD: 5.37
Roleplay Sample: I got a few for ya!
One: Riverkit's blinked she hadn't realized Rojokit camp up. She'd need so concentrated she didn't hear the tom kit come up till he was there. At last she heard what he had said. "Oh, sure." She meowed as she looked at the ref tom kit. She didn't know this tom, or didn't remember him. It dawned on her that he called her 'Whatever-your-name'. It almost made her giggle. "I'm Riverkit." The silver tabby told him. It sounded fine to here, being calling Riverkit. That's all she's known, but some cats would say it was a bad name. This molly wanted to know about this red tom. He seamed normal though he was a bit taller then her. Then again, she was a molly and he was a tom. Tom normally were taller the mollies. "Who are you?" She asked tilting her head to one side. She told him hers it was only fare he told him his, right? Well that's what she thought.
Frozenkit was still collecting the moss. The white tom hadn't made moss balls much, normally Riverkit did that. But how was he going to get better if he never tried? That was what got him to offer this time. He wanted to get good at everything he did. You never know when you need something.
Two: The two littermates, Riverkit's and Frozenkit, sat in the RiverClan nursery. At first glance they may not look like siblings but they were and as close as could be. Riverkit's, the quieter gentler of the two, was a fluffy silver tabby. While Frozenkit, the protective playful one, was a fluffy white tom. Heather of them knew there real mother that well. Only Icebelly, there adopted mother, and Flowerkit, Icebelly's own kit. Despite this they were a very close family and you'd never guess they won't really Icebelly's kits.
Bord out of his mind, Frozenkit stood up and liked at his sister. "Do you want to play moss ball?" He asked his sister.
The silver molly nodded a slight smile on her face.
With that Frozenkit ran off to make a moss ball leaving Rivertkit to herself.
Riverkit's watched him go and decided to wait on him so she just sat lost in thought. Anyone would think she was blind, how she got lost in thought and just starred at a wall or something. This happened a lot when she was alone. It kept her busy so she didn't stay bord. And we all know what it's like being bord. In her head she could image anything! From being a Warrior and Queen to fighting off a badger to save someone. Sometimes she would be a spy in another Clan helping RiverClan by telling there secrets. But right know she was trying to figure out how to beat Frozenkit. She knew there games of moss ball wasn't just tossing balls. They'd end up running and pouncing each other as much as the moss. She needed a strategy. So, she sat trying to make one.
Three: The cream brown and white apprentice known as Creampaw slipped out of her soft nest in the Apprentices' den to the chilly morning air of the ThunderClan's camp. Her yellow green gaze traveled around the clearing to all her Clan mates hoping to see some cat she knew. At that moment she didn't notice anyone but then she didn't look to hard. With that she headed over to the fresh kill pike to grave a bit to eat before her mentor, Featherspeckle, could take her out for some training or whatever the molly was going to teach her today. It wasn't that she didn't like her mentor or training she loved them both. It was just the fact that she was hungry and wanted to eat. Looking closely she spotted very favorite prey, a nice squirrel, it wasn't to big but it wasn't the smallest thing there. Picking it up she wondered if her mother Eagleflower would like to share the rodent with her. The squirrel in her jaws she scanned the clearing again till she spotted her mother's pelt. Happily she headed over to her, holding squirrel off the ground. Once she reached her mother she dropped the rodent. "Would you like to share it?" She asked Eagleflower in her normal soft spoken sweet voice. She looked up at her mother hoping she'd say yes but wasn't going to force her to. No that just wasn't Creampaw.
Is that good?
Other: She has no family right know and was born mute. @meraki

meraki January 12th, 2018 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mayflower (Post 453829)
Garterkit could be a friend?

Please use the given form!

Mayflower January 12th, 2018 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meraki (Post 453836)
Please use the given form!

Sorry! I’ll get on that!

Mayflower January 12th, 2018 04:38 PM

Name:
Garterkit/paw/strike
Pronouns:
He/him
Appearance:
Him
Personality:
Garterkit is the definition if brash. He is harsh, loud, and a little rude. He doesn't care about other people's opinions and thinks he's always right. This makes him a pain to train and parent, but deep down he really loves his family. He also judges people easily. He will form a little gang as an apprentice and only hangs out with them and his family. On the bright side, He's an annoying but caring sibling. He doesn't like how protective his parents are though and just wants to live, mom. Yeesh.
Desired Role:
Friend/Whatever fits
PPD:
Roleplay Sample:
Nyx's features only slightly softened from their hard facade. She really didn't want to be mad at Barracuda, but he did leave her pregnant and alone. She was also vaguely suspicious of how vague he was being, but the Turkish van was only really trying to get him to stay and raise their kits. Together. Nyx had wanted that from the moment she and Barracuda had hit it off, and she thought she had it those few nights with him. But alas, he left and she ended up pregnant with his kits. Those kits would be quite beautiful, though. Clearing her head, Nyx decided to focus on Barracuda and his statement. "Will you really stick around? Because if you say you will and I find you gone without returning one day, either I will hunt you down personally, or I can convince my brother to go after you. He doesn't have a family, and I'm sure he's quite angry at you for.. Well, you know." Nyx gestured slightly towards her stomach with her head. "I'm just happy you're back. Although, you'll have to forgive me if I'm not very nice the first few days."
Other:
Nothing!

meraki January 12th, 2018 07:31 PM

Bump!

Starfall January 13th, 2018 12:18 AM

Save me sib or Mother plz

DragonChaos January 13th, 2018 01:09 AM

Name: Cypresskit
Pronouns: He/His
Appearance: Bap
Personality: Overall, Cypresskit is a Brave and Curious kit, which can lead to him getting into trouble sometimes. He tends to try and sneak away from others, usually from a distraction caused by one of his other siblings, though he doesn't try too often to sneak away. At times he can get a bit rude and bossy if he wants to stick to a plan, and can get a bit annoying if he does try to boss everyone around.
Desired Role: Sibling
PPD: 3.73
Roleplay Sample: This really depends on how much im given to respond to, so it can be anywhere from 1 line to however many paragraphs im given to respond to. If you still want me to write one, just tell me, and maybe give me a little example to work with (sorry if im asking too much)
Other: To be Honest, I keep thinking if the prefix 'Cypress' is a girl or boy name, or if its a neutral name

meraki January 13th, 2018 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starfall (Post 453985)
Save me sib or Mother plz

alrighty!

meraki January 13th, 2018 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonChaos (Post 453992)
Name: Cypresskit
Pronouns: He/His
Appearance: Bap
Personality: Overall, Cypresskit is a Brave and Curious kit, which can lead to him getting into trouble sometimes. He tends to try and sneak away from others, usually from a distraction caused by one of his other siblings, though he doesn't try too often to sneak away. At times he can get a bit rude and bossy if he wants to stick to a plan, and can get a bit annoying if he does try to boss everyone around.
Desired Role: Sibling
PPD: 3.73
Roleplay Sample: This really depends on how much im given to respond to, so it can be anywhere from 1 line to however many paragraphs im given to respond to. If you still want me to write one, just tell me, and maybe give me a little example to work with (sorry if im asking too much)
Other: To be Honest, I keep thinking if the prefix 'Cypress' is a girl or boy name, or if its a neutral name

pretty much all prefixes are gender neutral so you’re good c: