Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Board (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   so.. (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12796)

Hawk November 29th, 2017 04:17 PM

so..

I've been redoing some of my oc bios and aus and stuff and I was thinking about my warrior cats au for my fursona and idk. I just miss this place a lot y'know? I might redo her backstory for her warrior cats au and come on and rp her. she's riverclan
if I do i'll start over
but I don't know if I will. I have a lot of good memories associated with this site but I also have a lot of bad ones as well, and currently the bad ones make it.. really painful to be on here. I miss this place though. like, a lot.
what all has changed? obviously the high ranks and stuff though I never cared about those anyway. who are the mods and admins?? omg I still remember the days of old back in 2015 with nafonlrfq the MEAT STICK
so talk to me I guess lol?? recount your experiences and stuff. tell me what all is new. I haven't been very active since January 2016 and I really just want to converse with my old friends and maybe join an rp or two for tonight at least

I guess this is just me rambling but I just miss this place a lot lol.. it's where my adventure into the internet started y'know

BEAR. November 29th, 2017 04:32 PM

Re: so..

hey!

here's the current staff (as indicated on the forum leaders):

admins: @Rose Queen and myself (rose is taking a break due to some personal stuff, so if you need something contact me, another staff member, or the support hotline)
moderator: @Suspiciousmindz
mini-moderator: @Empress Of Evil

Hawk November 29th, 2017 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad King (Post 430102)
hey!

here's the current staff (as indicated on the forum leaders):

admins: @Rose Queen and myself (rose is taking a break due to some personal stuff, so if you need something contact me, another staff member, or the support hotline)
moderator: @Suspiciousmindz
mini-moderator: @Empress Of Evil

aaa tysm for informing me!! it's been forever since I've been here so idk if I know any of you unless u just changed ur names lol

BEAR. November 29th, 2017 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 430111)
aaa tysm for informing me!! it's been forever since I've been here so idk if I know any of you unless u just changed ur names lol

probably would know rose/myself as raywood and lunacross!

Hawk November 29th, 2017 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad King (Post 430124)

probably would know rose/myself as raywood and lunacross!

oh dude luna it's been 52 yEARS WHEEZES