Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87)

Fawn October 4th, 2016 12:42 AM

Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

dino. November 12th, 2016 04:32 PM

Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Slash limped after Shadow into the den. He lay down on the moss bed with a grunt.

judas November 12th, 2016 04:33 PM

"Hold still..geting beat by a heal-er. And me..I'm not even that good.."She mumbled as she pressed cobwebs onto Slash's wounds. ( @Turtlestar )

dino. November 12th, 2016 05:53 PM

"Thank you," he whispered softly.

judas November 12th, 2016 05:57 PM

Shadow chewed up some Burdock. She dribbled some juice onto his wounds. "You might have to stay here for a while." She purred."I-If you want that is.."
( @Turtlestar )

dino. November 12th, 2016 06:50 PM

"All right," Slash responded.

judas November 12th, 2016 06:51 PM

"Here." Shadow mewed. A white daisy tucked behind her ear. She layed some wet moss beside him.

dino. November 12th, 2016 07:10 PM

Slash eyed the moss warily, then lapped at it. "Thanks," he mewed.

Caligo Everton November 13th, 2016 09:43 AM

Ash watched the two talk to each other. She walked over to shadow. "So how's your mate doing?" She said jokingly.

judas November 13th, 2016 09:48 AM

Shadow looked over at Ash."H-he's not my mate. Could you keep your paw here." She asked. She pressed her paw to Slash's side.

dino. November 13th, 2016 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holly (Post 31706)
Ash watched the two talk to each other. She walked over to shadow. "So how's your mate doing?" She said jokingly.

Slash bared his teeth at Ash. "Get out, kit. There isn't enough room in here."

judas November 13th, 2016 10:23 AM

"Slash, Ash is in training. Leave her alone." Shadow said. She went through herbs, then she had a paw full of poppy seeds."Ash, tell me what these are and how to use them." She said.

dino. November 13th, 2016 10:24 AM

Slash snorted and pointedly turned his back on the kit.

judas November 13th, 2016 10:32 AM

"Don't move a lot Slash, you'll make it worse."Shadow advised.

doghouse November 13th, 2016 11:24 AM

Zia limped into the den, blood still soaking her dark pelt from multiple wounds. She saw Ardis curled in a nest. Ardis is nice.... she thought. Ardis was the only cat Zia really liked and felt comfortable around, so the kit padded over, wincing in pain and prodded Ardis lightly in the side, very aware of the reek of blood that wafted from her fur.

Ardis lifted her head from where she was laying, curled up. She yawned and looked about. “Zia!” she gasped, bending forwards and sniffing the wounds on Zia's shoulders and side. They weren't too deep, but they were long and jagged. The black and gray tabby quickly dragged herself out of her nest, grabbing a pawful of cobwebs and marigold. She chewed the marigold into a pulp then spat it on her paw before rubbing it into all of Zia's injuries. Then she grabbed some goosegrass repeated the process. Once she'd done that, Ardis wrapped the wounds in cobwebs. “Stay with me for a bit in case they start to bleed again.”

dino. November 13th, 2016 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonfur (Post 31773)
"Don't move a lot Slash, you'll make it worse."Shadow advised.

"Easy for you to say. Your not covered in multiple wounds," sniffed the brown tom. He glared at Zia. "What is SHE doing here?"

Caligo Everton November 13th, 2016 12:44 PM

"Poppyseed used foe pain and sleep." She sighed.

doghouse November 13th, 2016 02:37 PM

Zia turned and glared at the tom. “I could ask you the same question, but isn't it obvious?” she hissed, hopping into the nest with Ardis and curling up, closing her eyes tightly and trying to ignore him, her ears flat and her nose tucked under her paws.

“Be nice!” Ardis hissed, curling protectively around Zia, even though Zia was Sobek and Bleddyn's kit, not her own. The young healer doubted she'd ever have kits, though poor Zia seemed close. She flattened her ears. “You're here for the same reason, so close your jaws.” she snapped, which was uncharacteristic of the dark tabby she-cat.

judas November 13th, 2016 04:21 PM

"Kits should be in the nursery.." Shadow said. "Ash, go bring me a mouse for are guest,"

dino. November 13th, 2016 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness (Post 32147)
Zia turned and glared at the tom. “I could ask you the same question, but isn't it obvious?” she hissed, hopping into the nest with Ardis and curling up, closing her eyes tightly and trying to ignore him, her ears flat and her nose tucked under her paws.

“Be nice!” Ardis hissed, curling protectively around Zia, even though Zia was Sobek and Bleddyn's kit, not her own. The young healer doubted she'd ever have kits, though poor Zia seemed close. She flattened her ears. “You're here for the same reason, so close your jaws.” she snapped, which was uncharacteristic of the dark tabby she-cat.

Slash spat at Ardis and turned to Shadow. "I can get my own mouse." He tried to stand but slumped back down, hissing in pain. He looked at his wound and saw it was oozing blood and something darker.

judas November 13th, 2016 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtlestar (Post 32303)
Slash spat at Ardis and turned to Shadow. "I can get my own mouse." He tried to stand but slumped back down, hissing in pain. He looked at his wound and saw it was oozing blood and something darker.

"Lay down." Shadow said. She re-rapped Slash's wounds, and pressed on them.
"You'll never get better like that." Shadow said.

dino. November 13th, 2016 04:36 PM

Slash licked Shadow's ear greatfully. There's was some kind of emotion sparking in his chest, something that he didn't have a name for. It had been a long time since he had felt this. "His mate and kits had been killed by some cat he didn't know, and until this moment he had only felt two emotions: joy when killing and anger.

doghouse November 13th, 2016 04:42 PM

Zia soon fell asleep, curled up in Ardis's nest. She'd nearly forgotten that she and Ardis weren't the only ones in the den.

Ardis looked at Slash. Stupid furball! she thought, sighing and resting her head on her paws, thinking of the days when she could run. She knew sooner or later she'd be killed if she stayed in the Dusk Syndicate any longer, but first, she wanted to know if Zia would leave with her. They could mark out their own lives! She looked at the young cat sleeping beside her and purred happily. She knew that she would be asking a lot of Zia, to leave everything behind for the unknown.

judas November 13th, 2016 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtlestar (Post 32323)
Slash licked Shadow's ear greatfully. There's was some kind of emotion sparking in his chest, something that he didn't have a name for. It had been a long time since he had felt this. "His mate and kits had been killed by some cat he didn't know, and until this moment he had only felt two emotions: joy when killing and anger.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness (Post 32341)
Zia soon fell asleep, curled up in Ardis's nest. She'd nearly forgotten that she and Ardis weren't the only ones in the den.

Ardis looked at Slash. Stupid furball! she thought, sighing and resting her head on her paws, thinking of the days when she could run. She knew sooner or later she'd be killed if she stayed in the Dusk Syndicate any longer, but first, she wanted to know if Zia would leave with her. They could mark out their own lives! She looked at the young cat sleeping beside her and purred happily. She knew that she would be asking a lot of Zia, to leave everything behind for the unknown.

Shadow looked over at the tom and smiled. Then She looked over at Ardis,"You could take her to the nursery, It's warm there." Shadow purred.

dino. November 13th, 2016 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonfur (Post 32544)
Shadow looked over at the tom and smiled. Then She looked over at Ardis,"You could take her to the nursery, It's warm there." Shadow purred.

Slash soon fell asleep in the den, though his breathing was ragged and pained. Every so often his paws sould twitch, or his tail would. His muzzle was twisted into a grimace.

doghouse November 13th, 2016 06:49 PM

“I know, but, she's already asleep, and I don't want to wake her.” Ardis said, shrugging. That wasn't all of it, but she didn't mention that it would be very difficult for her to move Zia. She looked at the sleeping form of Zia, wondering how she could possibly leave the kit. Yes, the kit had family, lots of family, but she didn't seem to like her family.
Zia raised her head, blinking sleep from her eyes. She looked up at Ardis, then stood hesitantly and peered into Ardis's eyes.
Ardis blinked, then put her muzzle to Zia's ear. “Would you like to leave with me?” Ardis whispered to the dark tabby she-kit. Her voice was quiet and hopeful. Hopeful that Zia would agree.
Zia nodded, and Ardis dragged herself out of the nest. Zia helping at Ardis's shoulder, they left the den, then the camp, heading away.

dino. November 14th, 2016 06:16 AM

Slash started whimpering. His paws began moving as if he was running. He sat up, gasping with a wild look in his eyes. He looked around the den, panicked. "W-where am I?" he gasped.

Caligo Everton November 14th, 2016 02:25 PM

Ash curled up with shadow leaning against her belly for warmth.

judas November 15th, 2016 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtlestar (Post 33179)
Slash started whimpering. His paws began moving as if he was running. He sat up, gasping with a wild look in his eyes. He looked around the den, panicked. "W-where am I?" he gasped.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holly (Post 33551)
Ash curled up with shadow leaning against her belly for warmth.

Shadow layed down and rapped her tail around Ash. "Your in the healers den."She purred to Slash.

dino. November 15th, 2016 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonfur (Post 34643)
Shadow layed down and rapped her tail around Ash. "Your in the healers den."She purred to Slash.

Slash gradually calmed down although his fur was still bristling. He stood up and brushed past Shadow. "I need some fresh air," he sighed.

judas November 16th, 2016 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtlestar (Post 34676)
Slash gradually calmed down although his fur was still bristling. He stood up and brushed past Shadow. "I need some fresh air," he sighed.

"Don't go to far, your still healing." Shadow purred.

Caligo Everton November 17th, 2016 11:45 AM

Ash raised her head as the sun peeked onto her fur warming it up.

dino. November 17th, 2016 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonfur (Post 36170)
"Don't go to far, your still healing." Shadow purred.

"I'll go as far as I like," he muttered and walked out. When he got out her broke into a run. When he thought he was far enough he turned and looked back to find that he couldn't even see the den. He sat down and began to groom himself calmy.

Mango December 1st, 2016 09:34 AM

Pistachio carefully entered the den the scent of herbs urged her in, something pulled her in, she inhailed the herbs deeply, she was now an apprentice of healing, she loved the smell, but never trained before. She didn't understand that urge to be in the den. She swished her tail back and forth in the doorway.

vos December 1st, 2016 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by # Hashtag (Post 58407)
Pistachio carefully entered the den the scent of herbs urged her in, something pulled her in, she inhailed the herbs deeply, she was now an apprentice of healing, she loved the smell, but never trained before. She didn't understand that urge to be in the den. She swished her tail back and forth in the doorway.

Lusk's fresh herbs lay splayed out, barely organised. He'd only turned his back for a moment, apparently enough time for a trainee to tromp in and begin snorting them like they're fresh-cut freesia. His hackles raise in irritation, wide eye turning to stare over at Pistachio, awaiting her to realize he's watching her so carefully, so coldly.

"...Enjoying yourself?" He questions, voice devoid of much emotion at all.

Mango December 1st, 2016 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mirefern (Post 58531)
Lusk's fresh herbs lay splayed out, barely organised. He'd only turned his back for a moment, apparently enough time for a trainee to tromp in and begin snorting them like they're fresh-cut freesia. His hackles raise in irritation, wide eye turning to stare over at Pistachio, awaiting her to realize he's watching her so carefully, so coldly.

"...Enjoying yourself?" He questions, voice devoid of much emotion at all.

Pistachio jumped unaware that Lusk saw her, she smiled," Sorry, yes... I was just admiring the herbs, I haven't been officially told that I can learn."

vos December 1st, 2016 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by # Hashtag (Post 58603)
Pistachio jumped unaware that Lusk saw her, she smiled," Sorry, yes... I was just admiring the herbs, I haven't been officially told that I can learn."

"Is that so?" He questions, pulling his large form up onto all fours. He plucks the borage up to bring it over to the rest of his collection, dropping it down besides the burdock root. It's some of the last he could find. Borage tends to struggle with growth nearing the colder months, vanishing almost entirely under the blankets of frost that crack the earth in the early mornings.

"Do you know anything of herbs yet?"

Mango December 1st, 2016 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mirefern (Post 58620)
"Is that so?" He questions, pulling his large form up onto all fours. He plucks the borage up to bring it over to the rest of his collection, dropping it down besides the burdock root. It's some of the last he could find. Borage tends to struggle with growth nearing the colder months, vanishing almost entirely under the blankets of frost that crack the earth in the early mornings.

"Do you know anything of herbs yet?"

Pistachio sighed," Uhh... Cobweb for cut wounds and that's it."

vos December 1st, 2016 03:20 PM

"I see." Lusk grumbles, dipping his head to continue rearranging his herbs. "So you still have a long ways to go. You'll need to get someone to train you soon enough, before leafbare rolls in. Herbs become scarce, and you can't learn much without herbs."

Mango December 1st, 2016 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mirefern (Post 58860)
"I see." Lusk grumbles, dipping his head to continue rearranging his herbs. "So you still have a long ways to go. You'll need to get someone to train you soon enough, before leafbare rolls in. Herbs become scarce, and you can't learn much without herbs."

Pistachio nodded," I've been told, but not really educated, you see, I was told to cover wounds in cobweb before ai run to get help and if they drowned press on their chests til they heave water."