Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Farewell to heaven my friend ( horror rp) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12491)

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 19th, 2017 04:00 AM

Farewell to heaven my friend ( horror rp)

” Sing to me songs of the darkness.
Farewell to heaven my friend.
Come to me bury your sorrows.
Temptation awaits the condemned.”

You’ve give in. You’ve left behind a world that hated you. Families who pushed you away and friends that wore masks.
You did not want to live there anymore so you’ve been gifted with a song. A song sang by a priest who wore the opposite of what a priest should wear. With upside crosses here and there as earrings and a necklace. His rope short yet looked more holy than anything, yet his smile was dark almost dangerous. He sang these songs to you calling you home.
His sky blue eyes locked on yours, his sun colored hair clean and smooth moved with the wind as he held out his hand. His voice silk and smooth capturing you in fake trust and curiosity.
You take his hand, he smiles.
You have been given a home, made for kids like you. Kids that don’t wish to suffer and are desperate for something called home. He has given you that however Foxes are known to be tricky after all.
He indeed gives you a home a life however you can never leave, light is sealed away and only flames light your paths.
Two other priests watch over you, helping you, caring for you but in reality it’s all fake. These priests are sinners, they follow the devil not the god you knew. And you’ve just made a deal with them.
Now you have been given a choice at the age of 18.
You have one final choice to stay or go.
What happens when you make the choice is all up to you. Souls can guide you out of this cell however the priests are always watching.
Do whatever it takes, do what you feel is needed. You’re a adult now.
Make your choice

The priests:
Naruto aka the fox: https://pin.it/loykvtc6z4hixo
He’s the one who brought you here. With his songs and gifts he has gained your trust and used it to get you here. Cunning, smart and as tricky as a fox.
He is currently open for a love interest since he’s bisexual however his eyes are always watching so you’ll really have to keep his eyes one you if you want to get out alive.

Sasuke the wolf: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DO7H9uWU8AEq82j?format=jpg
The watch dog, cold doesn’t usually talk but cooks the most meals. With his small talk, and stories he’s helped you learn how to do most things in life. Almost treating you as his kids in a way. A fighter and very obedient towards Naruto almost as if he’s scared of him
Open for a love interest if you wish to have a guard at your side

Winter the dragon: https://img00.deviantart.net/ee52/i/...ma-dben6hn.jpg
The knight protective over all of you and makes things when y’all need it, with his playful personality he played with y’all when you were alone and kept you warm when you were sad. Kind but strict in a way if you don’t do puppy dog eyes on him.
Open for a love interest if you wish to have a smith at your side

Roles ( limited)

The teens ( must be 18 or older): 9 open
The kids ( must be younger than 18) 3 open. ( Noir and Angelica,
The leader ( of the kids of course): Sage
The healer ( knows how to use first aid and all that Jazz): 1 open ( Tord,
The fighters ( putting up a fight when needed): 3 open
The betrayers ( to keep this interesting send me a pm for the role and just make the forum role to teens or kids :3): 4 open

Forums
Name
Personality
Skills
Weaknesses
What age group you are in and what is your role?
Love interest if any
Sexuality for kids you don’t have to do this
Other
Questions

Anyone who may be interested: @Rubinaito @Celestial @Teggy @RosePelt146 @.:Blue Wishes:. @Hawkstar @Myik

:blue: November 19th, 2017 04:05 AM

Re: Farewell to heaven my friend ( horror rp)

Tord As....something...I’m too tired to pick a role right now xD

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 19th, 2017 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 423868)
Tord As....something...I’m too tired to pick a role right now xD

XD blueberry poptart the wish! What are you doing up so late?!)
Teen healer :3

:blue: November 19th, 2017 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 423870)
XD blueberry poptart the wish! What are you doing up so late?!)
Teen healer :3

(( There’s currently a thunderstorm going on outside my window, and I’m honest, those kind of scare me, so...yeah ))

Oh, that works c:

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 19th, 2017 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 423872)

(( There’s currently a thunderstorm going on outside my window, and I’m honest, those kind of scare me, so...yeah ))

Oh, that works c:

( Don’t worry I’m here for you! :waaah::grouphug2::wave5:)
K! :3

red_inactive November 19th, 2017 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 423873)
( Don’t worry I’m here for you! :waaah::grouphug2::wave5:)
K! :3

So what if Sage was the Leader, but he falls for Naruto? And Rubin makes it obvious that Sage will betray the group, take his place, and lock him up somewhere where Naruto can't find him?

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 19th, 2017 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 423941)
So what if Sage was the Leader, but he falls for Naruto? And Rubin makes it obvious that Sage will betray the group, take his place, and lock him up somewhere where Naruto can't find him?

Yes!

Teggy November 19th, 2017 12:35 PM

Think I'm gonna use my new oc...

Name
Constance
Looks
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/72/4d...94145c0d2b.jpg
Personality
Quiet||Seems a little emotionless||
Skills
idk...
Weaknesses
no idea, but she has some
the teens
Love interest if any
Winter?
Straight
Other
Questions

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 19th, 2017 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teggy (Post 424043)
Think I'm gonna use my new oc...

Name
Constance
Looks
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/72/4d...94145c0d2b.jpg
Personality
Quiet||Seems a little emotionless||
Skills
idk...
Weaknesses
no idea, but she has some
the teens
Love interest if any
Winter?
Straight
Other
Questions

Accepted!!

red_inactive November 19th, 2017 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 424015)
Yes!

Adding on to it, perhaps Noir and Angelica could be Sasuke's favorites? They aren't part of the rebellious group, and absolutely adore Sasuke, Winter, and Naruto. Noir, of course, has a bunch of cats that watch for, and serve her, while Angelica has her dogs.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 19th, 2017 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 424070)
Adding on to it, perhaps Noir and Angelica could be Sasuke's favorites? They aren't part of the rebellious group, and absolutely adore Sasuke, Winter, and Naruto. Noir, of course, has a bunch of cats that watch for, and serve her, while Angelica has her dogs.

Hmmm yes! Let me put them up there. Noir and Angelica are kids right :3

red_inactive November 19th, 2017 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 424078)
Hmmm yes! Let me put them up there. Noir and Angelica are kids right :3

Yep!

Teggy November 19th, 2017 02:01 PM

When can we start?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 19th, 2017 04:22 PM

Ahhh who wants to start?!

Teggy November 19th, 2017 05:07 PM

Idk where the place were starting at is? Is like in a building or something?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 19th, 2017 05:14 PM

Yea a old mansion! Big but dark due to the windows blacken and all! :3 y’all can start by waking up!

red_inactive November 19th, 2017 05:17 PM

(Wait, have they just arrived or have they been there for awhile?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 19th, 2017 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 424245)
(Wait, have they just arrived or have they been there for awhile?)

For the teens been there for a while for the kids but not all may just have arrived suddenly in a bedroom :3

Teggy November 19th, 2017 05:22 PM

Constance layed wide awake in her bed, the bags under her eyes showing she hadn't slept at all that night. Her white hair cascaded around her pale face as she stared blankly at the ceiling.

red_inactive November 19th, 2017 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 424247)
For the teens been there for a while for the kids but not all may just have arrived suddenly in a bedroom :3

Sage shifted, sitting up and looking out the window into the courtyard. Unlike the others, he was rather happy here; but the others were miserable, and that prompted him to take up a mantle he didn't want to have. To be a leader of rebels when all he wanted was his peaceful life. And yet, it was an impossible plan; each and every day he could see his former friend Rubin staring at him, his words still lingering in his mind; should you ever betray us, I will see to it that not even the Fox can find you. He shivered, pulling his knees up to his chest.

Noir and Angelica were silent, sleeping peacefully like angels. Unlike the other children, they had lived in this wretched mansion their entire life and enjoyed every moment they shared with the Priests. In fact, the two had amassed an army of sorts, Noir with her cats, always watching and serving their master, and Angelica with her loyal hounds that kept the other children in line, and... persuaded them to not bully Noir for her oddities.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 19th, 2017 05:40 PM

A loud knocking was heard at Sages door, and a sweet soothing voice came though. “ hello? It’s time for breakfast, are you not feeling well little one. “ it was the fox also known as Naruto the watcher. His blonde hair was tied up a bit in a small ponytail and his sky blue eyes held worry for the man within the room. He wore his priests clothing like usual and had upside down crosses as earrings and a necklace. He steps back a bit than knocks again “ sage?”

Sasuke knocks one each of the kids doors “ wake up little ones! For breakfast today we have eggs, bacon and toast! Along with Naruto’s rabbit cake and Winter’s famous smoothie! Come on wake up before I eat them all” he yells loudly as he knocks on every door. He like Naruto and winter wore priest clothing however his didn’t had white and black His was red with black and he only wore a upside cross necklace and a demonic tattoo on his neck.

Winter knocks on every teens door aside from sage of course due to the fox being there. “ wake up! I made smoothies! “ he yells simply as he waits in the hallway waiting for everyone to come out so he can lead them to the dining hall.
He wore some sort of armored priest clothing which was black and blue and only had a demonic tattoo on the back of his neck, he pulls his collar a bit as he growls “ wake up!”

Teggy November 19th, 2017 05:43 PM

Constance pulled herself out of bed as she opened her door and looked outside, her expression grim and a normal scowl plastered on her face.

red_inactive November 19th, 2017 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 424257)
A loud knocking was heard at Sages door, and a sweet soothing voice came though. “ hello? It’s time for breakfast, are you not feeling well little one. “ it was the fox also known as Naruto the watcher. His blonde hair was tied up a bit in a small ponytail and his sky blue eyes held worry for the man within the room. He wore his priests clothing like usual and had upside down crosses as earrings and a necklace. He steps back a bit than knocks again “ sage?”

Sasuke knocks one each of the kids doors “ wake up little ones! For breakfast today we have eggs, bacon and toast! Along with Naruto’s rabbit cake and Winter’s famous smoothie! Come on wake up before I eat them all” he yells loudly as he knocks on every door. He like Naruto and winter wore priest clothing however his didn’t had white and black His was red with black and he only wore a upside cross necklace and a demonic tattoo on his neck.

Winter knocks on every teens door aside from sage of course due to the fox being there. “ wake up! I made smoothies! “ he yells simply as he waits in the hallway waiting for everyone to come out so he can lead them to the dining hall.
He wore some sort of armored priest clothing which was black and blue and only had a demonic tattoo on the back of his neck, he pulls his collar a bit as he growls “ wake up!”

Sage looked at the door helplessly, pulling at his collar. His pulse quickened as he felt the body beside him stir, and a hand grab at his wrist. The cold golden eyes focused on Sage's green, filled with loathing. He sat up, his breath hot against Sage's neck as his lips brushed up against his ear. "Remember," He murmured, tightening his hold on Sage's wrist. "One wrong step and you won't even see the familiar orange flames of this wretched place." He released Sage's wrist and smiled thinly, getting up and opening the closet door and disappearing inside the secret tunnel to his room.

Sage clutched at his chest, staring at the covers beneath his bare feet. "C-Coming, Naruto." He said, his voice trembling but loud enough for Naruto to hear. He got up, sliding his slippers onto his feet and looking into the mirror, his hands clammy and cold as he adjusted the rumpled collar on the shirt he had slept in.

--

Noir and Angelica opened their eyes in unison, sitting up and getting out of the bed. One of Noir's cats slipped out of the room silently, while two more wove around her ankles and focused their cold yellow stare on the door. Angelica picked up a small puppy, the little alert dog that would bark should any harm approach Angelica; for great danes and german shepherds waited in the halls obediently, ready to attack whatever wished to harm their master.
"We're coming, Padre." Noir called out, opening the door.

wren November 19th, 2017 06:29 PM

@Sasukewolf (madness)
Sorry I was late... What's up

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 19th, 2017 06:31 PM

Naruto eyes glowed a bit as he steps back a bit “ ... okay. I’ll await here for you... “ his eyes held a dangerous glow but this quickly passed as he leans against the wall watching the door waiting for the man to come out. He looks at his hand which held a upside down cross scar almost as if the symbol was burned into his hand. He sighs softly as he just watches the door waiting calmly.

Sasuke laughs softly “ ahh mi amors. I see you two are doing well” he says happily as he pets thier heads “ are your friends well?” He asks kindly as he pets one of the dogs

Winter laughs loudly “ for up from the wrong side of the bed?” He asks playfully as he walks up to the girl “ come let’s eat my friend”

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 19th, 2017 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 424289)
@Sasukewolf (madness)
Sorry I was late... What's up

Join! :3 of course if you want to I could bring in a other priest aka the devil himself!

wren November 19th, 2017 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 424295)
Join! :3 of course if you want to I could bring in a other priest aka the devil himself!

The devil.
Oh my.

I'm not sure who to bring in, lions to old to be a kid anymore. She's practically a mother, a queen of some distant land, than there is Rachel buts she's at least 20 now, than there's Aspen but she's too sweet to be in such a place, Aaron would be such a flirt in there making problems for sage and such. God this is hard.

Hey @rubinaito if I bring in Aspen would she still be sages sister?

Teggy November 19th, 2017 06:43 PM

Constance only glared. "There wasn't any waking up for me, Ive been up." she harshly as she walked past him to the dinning hall.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 19th, 2017 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 424297)

The devil.
Oh my.

I'm not sure who to bring in, lions to old to be a kid anymore. She's practically a mother, a queen of some distant land, than there is Rachel buts she's at least 20 now, than there's Aspen but she's too sweet to be in such a place, Aaron would be such a flirt in there making problems for sage and such. God this is hard.

Hey @Rubinaito if I bring in Aspen would she still be sages sister?

XD well it does say 18 or older for teen unless you wish to be a demon queen? :3 )

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 19th, 2017 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teggy (Post 424302)
Constance only glared. "There wasn't any waking up for me, Ive been up." she harshly as she walked past him to the dinning hall.

He laughs loudly “ how mean” he says playfully as he begins to walk towards the dining hall as well

Teggy November 19th, 2017 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 424307)
He laughs loudly “ how mean” he says playfully as he begins to walk towards the dining hall as well

"When your annoying me how else am I to respond..." she mumbled under her breath as she sat down in her chair and waited for the rest to file in.

red_inactive November 19th, 2017 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 424297)

The devil.
Oh my.

Hey @Rubinaito if I bring in Aspen would she still be sages sister?

Yeah

wren November 19th, 2017 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 424306)
XD well it does say 18 or older for teen unless you wish to be a demon queen? :3 )

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 424311)
Yeah

Right I'll bring in Aspen than.

red_inactive November 19th, 2017 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 424293)
Naruto eyes glowed a bit as he steps back a bit “ ... okay. I’ll await here for you... “ his eyes held a dangerous glow but this quickly passed as he leans against the wall watching the door waiting for the man to come out. He looks at his hand which held a upside down cross scar almost as if the symbol was burned into his hand. He sighs softly as he just watches the door waiting calmly.

Sasuke laughs softly “ ahh mi amors. I see you two are doing well” he says happily as he pets thier heads “ are your friends well?” He asks kindly as he pets one of the dogs

Winter laughs loudly “ for up from the wrong side of the bed?” He asks playfully as he walks up to the girl “ come let’s eat my friend”

Rubin stepped out of his door, smiling to himself as he walked out of his room with fresh clothes and a sinister look in his eyes.

Sage opened the door cautiously, looking up at Naruto. His gaze flicked to Rubin nervously, shivering slightly.

"Yeah." The duo chorused.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 19th, 2017 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 424327)
Rubin stepped out of his door, smiling to himself as he walked out of his room with fresh clothes and a sinister look in his eyes.

Sage opened the door cautiously, looking up at Naruto. His gaze flicked to Rubin nervously, shivering slightly.

"Yeah." The duo chorused.

His eyes glowed dangerously as he looks at them but than he simply smiles “ ..... how ... never mind. Come let’s eat my friends... and Sage I would like to speak to you in my office after you’ve eaten is this understood?”

Sasuke laughs softly “ ahh I see. Than come on let’s eat my little amors~” he says playfully as he begins to walk

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 19th, 2017 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 424318)

Right I'll bring in Aspen than.

Alright! Just pop right in however you want :3

wren November 19th, 2017 07:24 PM

Aspen was unknown in his world, a small flower in the midst of hell fire. So delicate for such a place. Yet she seemed to fit in like a puzzle piece. Working and moving along like a mother to msot of e children here. She was nearing 18 at last, when finally she would be faced with the choice she had dreaded. There was much for her in the real world but also so much for her here. A world she had built for herself. One that loved her more than the real world had ever

Teggy November 19th, 2017 07:27 PM

Constance sat to herself as she stared at the food being given to her, not touching one bit. "I should left when I had the chance..." she said to no one in particular. I just had to fall for him huh? she thought to herself as she glanced over at Winter with a blank look. @Sasukewolf (madness)

red_inactive November 19th, 2017 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 424331)
His eyes glowed dangerously as he looks at them but than he simply smiles “ ..... how ... never mind. Come let’s eat my friends... and Sage I would like to speak to you in my office after you’ve eaten is this understood?”

Sasuke laughs softly “ ahh I see. Than come on let’s eat my little amors~” he says playfully as he begins to walk

Sage nodded, cringing under Rubin's glare. "Yes, Sir." He murmured, hurrying off to the breakfast table and trying to escape Rubin's cruel gaze. However, once he was out of Naruto's sight he felt a tugging sensation on his collar and he fell back into a dark room, the door slamming shut. Rubin pinned Sage against the wall with a gaze murderous and cold.

"You took the wrong step, Sage." Rubin uttered, poking him in the chest. "That was your chance to prove that you were serious about being a leader. But you wasted it, and I can't let you go running back to that fox crying about the rebellion." He latched several chains around Sage, chaining him up like a dog with several spiked chains connected to a collar, each chain keeping him from moving more than a foot in any direction.

"Why are you doing this?" Sage asked, his gaze fearful as he tugged at the chains in an attempt to loosen them.

"Because I'm just like them, Sage." Rubin sneered, cupping Sage's chin in one hand. "Except, I'm better." He dropped Sage and wrapped a cloth around his head, forcing him to bite down on the soiled rag and tied it tightly. "There. Now nobody can hear you, or see you. I'll be back with food in a little while." He walked out, careful to avoid being seen by Naruto- however, he didn't notice the cat in the shadows, watching with yellow eyes. As soon as Rubin left, it got up and trotted towards the dining hall in search of Noir.

--

Noir and Angelica each took one of Sasuke's hands in their own, small palms and skipped along beside him into the dining hall.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 19th, 2017 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teggy (Post 424338)
Constance sat to herself as she stared at the food being given to her, not touching one bit. "I should left when I had the chance..." she said to no one in particular. I just had to fall for him huh? she thought to herself as she glanced over at Winter with a blank look. @Sasukewolf (madness)

Winted laughs softly as he spoke to some kids than sees Constance looking at him. He smiles a playful smile at her as he begins to walk off