Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Rulers of the sky(Dragon RP) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13843)

Ariii January 15th, 2018 04:01 PM

Re: Rulers of the sky(Dragon RP)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 455488)
Chaos saw someone land on 'His' mountains and immidetly soared toward them.His home was nearby,and even though there where no territory markings,he claimed the area around it as 'his' territory.He landed infront of lillithian,his dark wings spread out,making him look even larger than he already was."Who are you and what are you doing in my territory?" He growled.

Lillithian opened her eyes. "O-oh I'm s-sorry. My name is Lillithian. I didn't know this was your territory." She said.

Ariii January 15th, 2018 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 455487)

fern growled and started trying to find something.

Tide sighed and closed her eyes again.

Fireflower January 15th, 2018 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Dragon (Post 455495)
Tide sighed and closed her eyes again.

fern sensed a fish in the water close to her and heard the animal move in the water she leaped but missed the fish

Static January 15th, 2018 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Dragon (Post 455494)
Lillithian opened her eyes. "O-oh I'm s-sorry. My name is Lillithian. I didn't know this was your territory." She said.

Chaos smirked."That's what they all say.You are hunting aren't you?" He asked coldly.
____
Hannah was sitting quietly by a pond,drawing lines in the sand.There where a few tears in her eyes,but she didn't make a sound outloud.

Ariii January 15th, 2018 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 455498)

fern sensed a fish in the water close to her and heard the animal move in the water she leaped but missed the fish

Tide opened her eyes briefly after hearing Fern. She stifled a chuckle and closed her eyes again.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 455503)
Chaos smirked."That's what they all say.You are hunting aren't you?" He asked coldly.
____
Hannah was sitting quietly by a pond,drawing lines in the sand.There where a few tears in her eyes,but she didn't make a sound outloud.

"No! I promise! I'll j-just leave now.." Lillithian said.

Fireflower January 15th, 2018 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Dragon (Post 455508)
Tide opened her eyes briefly after hearing Fern. She stifled a chuckle and closed her eyes again.

fern heard her and yelled"you try catching prey when your blind!"she hadnt be blind forever just happened not that long ago.

Static January 15th, 2018 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Dragon (Post 455508)

"Before you go though,can you answer this question?" He asked,not considering her a threat now that she promised to leave.

Ariii January 15th, 2018 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 455513)

fern heard her and yelled"you try catching prey when your blind!"she hadnt be blind forever just happened not that long ago.

Tide stopped chuckling and looked at Fern. "I-I didn't know you were blind.. Sorry." Tide said. She was so embarrassed.

Ariii January 15th, 2018 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 455516)
"Before you go though,can you answer this question?" He asked,not considering her a threat now that she promised to leave.

"Sure." Lillithian said.

Fireflower January 15th, 2018 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Dragon (Post 455517)
Tide stopped chuckling and looked at Fern. "I-I didn't know you were blind.. Sorry." Tide said. She was so embarrassed.

"its ok,it hasnt been that long........"fern grumbled