Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Dark Forest (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   a father son hang out (P) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39424)

Jade13 May 18th, 2021 09:54 AM

a father son hang out (P)

frogfang walked around in the dark forest, he was bored but still enjoyed being here so he stayed. he had time to think and maybe train, today though he had chosen to look for his father, it had been a little since they had talked and it was before he became a warrior

@LostHuman

shaae_26 May 18th, 2021 10:12 AM

Re: a father son hang out (P)

Quote:

Originally Posted by feather lily (Post 1002724)
frogfang walked around in the dark forest, he was bored but still enjoyed being here so he stayed. he had time to think and maybe train, today though he had chosen to look for his father, it had been a little since they had talked and it was before he became a warrior

@LostHuman

Fangstripe had watched his son come here, he had watched him become a warrior. He had also noticed Frogfang hadn't really talked with Fiercepaw recently, and he didnt like that. "Frogfang!" Fangstripe called as his son came into view

Jade13 May 18th, 2021 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostHuman (Post 1002756)

Fangstripe had watched his son come here, he had watched him become a warrior. He had also noticed Frogfang hadn't really talked with Fiercepaw recently, and he didnt like that. "Frogfang!" Fangstripe called as his son came into view

frogfang ran over hi dad he said getting close enough to talk and then sitting down how are things here? he asked. he wondered what it was like to live here he knew one day he would be here though

shaae_26 May 18th, 2021 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feather lily (Post 1002771)
frogfang ran over hi dad he said getting close enough to talk and then sitting down how are things here? he asked. he wondered what it was like to live here he knew one day he would be here though

"WEll, I dont really live here, I sorta just stay here to watch you and train apprentices. Once youre dead you dont really live." Fangstripe mewed.

Jade13 May 18th, 2021 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostHuman (Post 1002787)

"WEll, I dont really live here, I sorta just stay here to watch you and train apprentices. Once youre dead you dont really live." Fangstripe mewed.

frogfang laughed thats a good point he then looked at his father, he missed him in the living clans. he shook his head there was nothing he could change i bet you already know but dapplecloud his expecting, ill have kits of my own soon he said trying to break the silents

shaae_26 May 18th, 2021 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feather lily (Post 1002797)
frogfang laughed thats a good point he then looked at his father, he missed him in the living clans. he shook his head there was nothing he could change i bet you already know but dapplecloud his expecting, ill have kits of my own soon he said trying to break the silents

Fangstripe nodded. "Yes, i've seen that. What are your plans to do with these kits?"
(I forgot, and I playing one of the kits? I want to lol, probably am/have said this before.)

Jade13 May 18th, 2021 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostHuman (Post 1002800)

Fangstripe nodded. "Yes, i've seen that. What are your plans to do with these kits?"
(I forgot, and I playing one of the kits? I want to lol, probably am/have said this before.)

( we talked and your getting a spot in the next litter as thats the more important one/ more invalved in the plot)

i plan on training them like you did with me and fiercepaw frogfang explained remebering his time as a kit. i also plan on leaving dapplecloud he added

shaae_26 May 18th, 2021 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feather lily (Post 1002842)
( we talked and your getting a spot in the next litter as thats the more important one/ more invalved in the plot)

i plan on training them like you did with me and fiercepaw frogfang explained remebering his time as a kit. i also plan on leaving dapplecloud he added

(oh yeah lol, I forgot, been busy. :/)
"Good, she's too weak for you. And as soon as theyre old enough, I will train them here too. I trust you will wait till they're 2 moons of age before training them though, because even I believe anything younger than that is too young." Fangstripe mewed

Jade13 May 18th, 2021 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostHuman (Post 1002934)

(oh yeah lol, I forgot, been busy. :/)
"Good, she's too weak for you. And as soon as theyre old enough, I will train them here too. I trust you will wait till they're 2 moons of age before training them though, because even I believe anything younger than that is too young." Fangstripe mewed

( its been i while since we talked i almost forgot to)

frogfang nodded i will, i cant wait though ive always wanted kits ever since... you left me he said happily though sadining at the though of the day his dad left him. though that was the day he saw what he was doing wrong and the day he had chose to kill the weak

shaae_26 May 18th, 2021 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feather lily (Post 1002974)
( its been i while since we talked i almost forgot to)

frogfang nodded i will, i cant wait though ive always wanted kits ever since... you left me he said happily though sadining at the though of the day his dad left him. though that was the day he saw what he was doing wrong and the day he had chose to kill the weak

Fangstripe nodded, saddend. "I wish I could still be alive with you." He mewed. "I will always be with you though, you, your brother, & your family." He mewed