Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThunderClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10)

Bram246 October 8th, 2016 12:13 PM

Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Bellykit walked back into the nursery. Seeing two kits he cheerfully walked over,"Hi! I'm Bellykit!"

SIlverheart_the_Warrior October 8th, 2016 12:16 PM

Stormkit was sitting in the nursery,before she went up to Bellykit."Hello!" The tortoise-shelled kit mewed,trying to be friendly.

Bram246 October 8th, 2016 12:22 PM

Bellykit waved his tail at the tortishell kit,"Hi! Is this how you greet other cats? I don't know. Anyway hi!", the black kit wasn't aware he was speaking his mind.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior October 8th, 2016 12:24 PM

"hehe....well my name is Stormkit..whats yours?" She asked,chuckleing at the fact that he had spoken his mind.She sat down,with her tail curled neatly around her white and black paws.

Bram246 October 8th, 2016 12:30 PM

"I'm Bellykit!", the black kit sat licking his ginger belly. "I was just out in the clearing looking for someone to play with. Wanna play?"

Caligo Everton October 8th, 2016 12:37 PM

Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Duskpelt walked up to violetblossom still thinking about out the new cat he had met in the clearing he had not gotten her name. He purred quietly. Then he saw violetblossom was in pain. He rushed up to her. "Are you ok?" He didn't know how he was thinking of the new cat like he was he had a mate and a kit. He shamed himself and then brought himself back to the current problem. He sat there waiting for her reply.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior October 8th, 2016 12:44 PM

"Sure!"She jumps up,and runs outside of the nursery,her tail flicking excitedly.Stormkit looks back in and says "Come on,slowpoke!"

Bram246 October 8th, 2016 12:55 PM

Bellykit ran after Stormkit laughing.

monfang October 8th, 2016 12:55 PM

{For Melody} Lionpaw sat near a bush the tom cleaning his pelt. He scanned the area, seeing if he could find Honeypaw, or one of her siblings. He layed down in a sunspot, and closed his eyes. He hummed softly. He felt weird how he could sing. Not only was he a tom, but to many, he seemed the last one for someone to hear singing.

{for anyone} Coonpaw walked, talking to Palepaw. She was happy to see her sister again. She hadn't seen Palepaw, Oakpaw, or Moonpaw since they were kits when they disappeared.

Random Melody October 8th, 2016 12:57 PM

Honeypaw slid from the apprentices den, twisting her head around to smooth down her golden-colored fur. The apprentice turned her head back and scanned the clearing, her gaze resting on Lionpaw. Her eyes lit up, and she shook her fur out before trotting over to him. "Hey," She mewed as she approached, smiling brightly.