Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThunderClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10)

Empress Of Evil October 6th, 2016 07:15 AM

Re: ThunderClan Clearing

(XD. I'll make a post in the territory)

Random Melody October 6th, 2016 07:19 AM

Kay x3

Bram246 October 6th, 2016 08:57 AM

Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Bellykit slept lazily at the playfulness of the other kits.

Rockstar October 6th, 2016 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceclaw (Post 492)
Iceclaw purred "ya and if their anything like me when i was a kit theyll bee in a lot of mischief" he said

"If they're anything like you, I won't have a moment's peace," Dawnfrost purred, licking behind her mate's ear.

stormblaze October 6th, 2016 11:04 AM

poppyleaf gazed over at stoneclaw. he was speaking with some cats who had just returned from a hunting patrol. poppyleaf walked to them and called, " hi! everything good?" she asked " we should let do your stuff" the patrol cats said and left stoneclaw and poppyleaf to talk. " everythings fine, and what do you want?" stoneclaw asked, almost crossly. " oh i was just wondering thats all" she said defensively. " so do you want to share some prey?" he asked her more gently. " sure,what was up there? you're never that... snappy with me... usually?" poppyleaf said, deciding there was no good to come from holding back her thoughts. " like i said nothing!" stoneclaw said angrily. " okay, you don't have to get all ... angry with me... your mate !" she replied, wishing she had not agreed to share some prey.

Drago Victinius Bloodward October 6th, 2016 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockstar (Post 580)
"If they're anything like you, I won't have a moment's peace," Dawnfrost purred, licking behind her mate's ear.

Iceclaw purred as icekit squeked "were not that bad" she said

Rockstar October 6th, 2016 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceclaw (Post 590)
Iceclaw purred as icekit squeked "were not that bad" she said

"Says the kit who climbed onto a grown cat's head," Greykit pointed out dryly.

Drago Victinius Bloodward October 6th, 2016 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockstar (Post 596)
"Says the kit who climbed onto a grown cat's head," Greykit pointed out dryly.

"He didnt say not to" icekit countered

Raiini October 6th, 2016 02:50 PM

Re: ThunderClan Nursery

A starlight colored kit scampered over to the sunlit corner of moss. She flicked her velvety tail, and lie down. She shut her sapphire blue eyes, and entered the world of dreams. Wind blew across Silverkit's face. She could smell blood; cat blood. Where was her mother? She perked her ears, and hear a yowl, right behind her. Silverkit spun. There, behind her a battle was raging. She could see Ashstar twirling and leaping around, slashing. Why was she out of the nursery? Oh yes, she was Silverpaw now. Not Silverkit. Suddenly, a large Shadowclan tom leapt in front of her. His gold eyes met her blue ones. He lashed out with both forepaws. Silverkit woke with a start. "Whew." she thought. Just a dream.

HwangHarin October 6th, 2016 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cristalline (Post 219)
Gazeshadow looked around the clearing and sat in the shadows.

Icefang came out of the warriors den and glanced around and saw Gazeshadow, and patted to him. " Hey Gazeshadow!" She purred