Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThunderClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10)

Fawn October 3rd, 2016 11:32 PM

ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire

Fawn October 3rd, 2016 11:33 PM

ThunderClan Highpeak

Fawn October 3rd, 2016 11:33 PM

ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Fawn October 3rd, 2016 11:34 PM

ThunderClan Nursery

Fawn October 3rd, 2016 11:34 PM

ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Fawn October 3rd, 2016 11:35 PM

ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Fawn October 3rd, 2016 11:35 PM

ThunderClan Elders' Den

Fawn October 3rd, 2016 11:36 PM

ThunderClan Leader's Den

Drago Victinius Bloodward October 5th, 2016 06:51 PM

(First whoop whoop) iceclaw purred and nuzzled dawnfrost "ya or they will get into mischief" he said amused

Hexict October 5th, 2016 06:51 PM

Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@RedHead

Finchpaw was surprised when Cresentpaw asked if he would hep train her sometime. He couldn't help but turn slightly red at this, pleased and honored that someone wanted his help with training. He thought about it for a moment, preventing himself from instantly accepting in his excitement at the suggestion. Finchpaw considered his skills, and decided that he was pretty good at hunting and fighting. "Sure," he mewed happily. "I can teach you a few things until your mentor is free and can start proper training," Finchpaw hoped he'd be an alright mentor for Cresentpaw. He gave a small laugh as well when she answered his random question. "Me too, I think that Green-leaf is my favorite season. It's warm and nice..." Finchpaw had thick fur, so the cold didn't really both him, but he preferred to be in the warm seasons. Plus, he liked when there was a lot of leaves, he liked how Thunderclan had trees like that while the other clans don't really. It pointed out how different their territories was, and he liked the difference.

Ghostly Cristalline October 5th, 2016 06:53 PM

Gazeshadow looked around the clearing and sat in the shadows.

Ag75 -- GONE October 5th, 2016 07:37 PM

Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Mistkit looked up at the other cats,she would be an apprentice soon and was excited.

Zero October 5th, 2016 09:30 PM

Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Please do not post in this topic without prior permission from me! Thank you!

Ghostly Cristalline October 5th, 2016 09:30 PM

Hopekit and Hazelkit rolled around on the ground batting at each others muzzle. Hazelkit bit down on her sisters ear.

Rockstar October 5th, 2016 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceclaw (Post 215)
(First whoop whoop) iceclaw purred and nuzzled dawnfrost "ya or they will get into mischief" he said amused

(Oh geez this new layout though)

Dawnfrost nodded and purred with amusement. "Exactly. They're your kits after all."

ConfusedCas October 5th, 2016 11:27 PM

Although Honeykit was startled by Ashenkits sudden pounce, the determination still glowed in her cobalt eyes. Having victory so close that she thought she had it, but it being taken away made the she-kit want it more than ever. Being pushed back more and more by the grey kit she was getting closer to losing. I have to win! He won't want to play with a weak opponent! It was true that she wanted to win to keep her friendship with him. Honeykit knew that he was too nice to just stop being friends over a silly little game but she didn't want to take a chance.
She got back on four paws, but before Ashenkit could pin her completely down, she used her shoulder to push into him. If I can get him unbalanced and falling I can use that time to pin!

lone October 5th, 2016 11:44 PM

Ashenkit gave a mew of surprise as Honeykit jumped to her paws and he stepped backwards, not wanting to collide with her as she did so. He shook his head lightly, and looked at her in a confused manner before his blue orbs went back to twinkling with mischief. The new spark died suddenly as she shoved against him with her shoulder. Now this is a worthy playmate, Ashenkit thought with a slight smirk. Although in his opinion every cat was a potential playmate, not every one was as determined and as fun to play with as Honeykit. Grinning, he pressed back against her, deciding to use her own trick to see if he could get her to the ground. The young tom pressed with all his might...knowing that he was most likely the stronger of the two, he believed it would be easy to get Honeykit down to the ground. The tom's eyes were flashing once more, the light back in them and blazing more brightly than before, and he was the image of a young apprentice, working hard to gain the upper hand in training...although, he was not quite apprentice aged yet. He was looking forwards to the time when he and Honeykit would be apprentices together, and perhaps the two of them could train together sometimes! Ashenkit began to purr, letting down his guard for a moment, forgetting all about the game. He was lost in his own thoughts and ceased to push against Honeykit, giving her the upper hand unknowingly.

stormblaze October 6th, 2016 05:43 AM

poppypaw returned to camp, all the others had caught better prey than a mouse. somewhat displeased she padded into the warriors den.

Drago Victinius Bloodward October 6th, 2016 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockstar (Post 436)
(Oh geez this new layout though)

Dawnfrost nodded and purred with amusement. "Exactly. They're your kits after all."

Iceclaw purred "ya and if their anything like me when i was a kit theyll bee in a lot of mischief" he said

Random Melody October 6th, 2016 07:09 AM

(For Empress of Evil)
(XD Sorry this took so long)

Snowpaw let out a small laugh, rolling her eyes playfully as she stood up. "Well wait up Stormy!" She called after Stormpaw, rolling her eyes again. The siamese she-cat shook out her fur, bending her head to give her chest fur a quick lick before bounding after her best friend, her black tail held high in the air.

Empress Of Evil October 6th, 2016 07:15 AM

(XD. I'll make a post in the territory)

Random Melody October 6th, 2016 07:19 AM

Kay x3

Bram246 October 6th, 2016 08:57 AM

Bellykit slept lazily at the playfulness of the other kits.

Rockstar October 6th, 2016 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceclaw (Post 492)
Iceclaw purred "ya and if their anything like me when i was a kit theyll bee in a lot of mischief" he said

"If they're anything like you, I won't have a moment's peace," Dawnfrost purred, licking behind her mate's ear.

stormblaze October 6th, 2016 11:04 AM

poppyleaf gazed over at stoneclaw. he was speaking with some cats who had just returned from a hunting patrol. poppyleaf walked to them and called, " hi! everything good?" she asked " we should let do your stuff" the patrol cats said and left stoneclaw and poppyleaf to talk. " everythings fine, and what do you want?" stoneclaw asked, almost crossly. " oh i was just wondering thats all" she said defensively. " so do you want to share some prey?" he asked her more gently. " sure,what was up there? you're never that... snappy with me... usually?" poppyleaf said, deciding there was no good to come from holding back her thoughts. " like i said nothing!" stoneclaw said angrily. " okay, you don't have to get all ... angry with me... your mate !" she replied, wishing she had not agreed to share some prey.

Drago Victinius Bloodward October 6th, 2016 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockstar (Post 580)
"If they're anything like you, I won't have a moment's peace," Dawnfrost purred, licking behind her mate's ear.

Iceclaw purred as icekit squeked "were not that bad" she said

Rockstar October 6th, 2016 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceclaw (Post 590)
Iceclaw purred as icekit squeked "were not that bad" she said

"Says the kit who climbed onto a grown cat's head," Greykit pointed out dryly.

Drago Victinius Bloodward October 6th, 2016 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockstar (Post 596)
"Says the kit who climbed onto a grown cat's head," Greykit pointed out dryly.

"He didnt say not to" icekit countered

Raiini October 6th, 2016 02:50 PM

A starlight colored kit scampered over to the sunlit corner of moss. She flicked her velvety tail, and lie down. She shut her sapphire blue eyes, and entered the world of dreams. Wind blew across Silverkit's face. She could smell blood; cat blood. Where was her mother? She perked her ears, and hear a yowl, right behind her. Silverkit spun. There, behind her a battle was raging. She could see Ashstar twirling and leaping around, slashing. Why was she out of the nursery? Oh yes, she was Silverpaw now. Not Silverkit. Suddenly, a large Shadowclan tom leapt in front of her. His gold eyes met her blue ones. He lashed out with both forepaws. Silverkit woke with a start. "Whew." she thought. Just a dream.

HwangHarin October 6th, 2016 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cristalline (Post 219)
Gazeshadow looked around the clearing and sat in the shadows.

Icefang came out of the warriors den and glanced around and saw Gazeshadow, and patted to him. " Hey Gazeshadow!" She purred

Ghostly Cristalline October 6th, 2016 08:45 PM

"Hello Icefang." he meowed with a smile. He looked at the she-cat.

HwangHarin October 6th, 2016 08:47 PM

Icefang smiled and sat down and curled her tail around her paws. " How are you?"

Ghostly Cristalline October 6th, 2016 08:57 PM

"Good. " he purred.

HwangHarin October 6th, 2016 08:59 PM

"Thats good." She purred

Ghostly Cristalline October 6th, 2016 09:04 PM

He looked at her and it up and looked around the clearing. He stretched his back legs and then began licking his jet black fur.

HwangHarin October 6th, 2016 09:06 PM

She smiled and slunk away and went out of camp

Ghostly Cristalline October 6th, 2016 09:12 PM

He followed close behind.

lone October 6th, 2016 09:57 PM

Timberpaw sat in the clearing, the young tom gazing around as he did so. His dark eyes were watching the other cats, his tail twitching back and forth in the dust as he did so. Timberpaw yawned, stretching out lazily for a moment as he did so. He didn't feel like doing much of anything that morning...after all, there wasn't much to do. The young tom licked his maw, straightening up with his ears swiveling around and following the conversations of the other cats. He didn't have anything to talk about himself, and since he didn't feel like getting involved in a conversation that other cats were already involved in, he decided to say nothing to them. His eyes followed along with his ears, staring at one group of cats after another, and his eyes seemed to gleam for a moment as he watched them. Timberpaw hadn't really thought about having friends; good friends; before, but now he was beginning to consider the thought. He had been focused so much on working hard that he had forgotten about friendships for a while, but now seeing all the other cats together made him feel like perhaps it would be worth it. Someone to tell his ambitions and dreams, fears and emotions to...someone I can trust, he thought almost confidently.

Abstracted Dog October 6th, 2016 10:57 PM

Leafkit groaned as her paw hung limply in front of her. Not to mention, it hurt and she wailed. Her face turned red with pain, and tried to keep from crying.

Rockstar October 7th, 2016 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceclaw (Post 597)
"He didnt say not to" icekit countered

"They shouldn't have to," Greykit mewed.