Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Twolegplace (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Kiko's territory [open] (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55177)

sock August 31st, 2022 08:42 AM

Kiko's territory [open]

A tall muscular bengal tom prowled the alleyway he called home. Kiko was not a nice cat. Some may call him the Tigerstar of the Twolegplace! At the moment, Kiko was trying to track down his wimp of a brother, Niko. The tom leapt on top of his dumpster, facing the brick wall. Using Kiko's sharp claws, he had scraped a map into them. X's scattered it, crossing out the places he knew his brother couldn't be. Kiko scanned the scratches with his blue eyes, marking another place. How could Niko be so hard to find! Stupid weak brother. How could he even call himself Kiko's littermate... disgusting.

Ragwort August 31st, 2022 08:45 AM

Re: Kiko's territory [open]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blossomflight_:D (Post 1250602)
A tall muscular bengal tom prowled the alleyway he called home. Kiko was not a nice cat. Some may call him the Tigerstar of the Twolegplace! At the moment, Kiko was trying to track down his wimp of a brother, Niko. The tom leapt on top of his dumpster, facing the brick wall. Using Kiko's sharp claws, he had scraped a map into them. X's scattered it, crossing out the places he knew his brother couldn't be. Kiko scanned the scratches with his blue eyes, marking another place. How could Niko be so hard to find! Stupid weak brother. How could he even call himself Kiko's littermate... disgusting.

A Silvery white Bengal with ice blue eyes wandered into the alley and hide behind a box.

sock August 31st, 2022 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catrina (Post 1250606)
A Silvery white Bengal with ice blue eyes wandered into the alley and hide behind a box.

Kiko immediately scented the intruder. "Who's there?" He growled in his stern, frightening voice. All cats in the twoleg place knew his name and what he'd done. This cat must be foreign to be wandering here.

Ragwort August 31st, 2022 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blossomflight_:D (Post 1250620)
Kiko immediately scented the intruder. "Who's there?" He growled in his stern, frightening voice. All cats in the twoleg place knew his name and what he'd done. This cat must be foreign to be wandering here.

"ummmmm..... i'm Flower..." the she-cat meowed softly "who are you?"

sock August 31st, 2022 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catrina (Post 1250621)
"ummmmm..... i'm Flower..." the she-cat meowed softly "who are you?"

"Who's asking?" He hissed, unsheathing his long sharp claws.

Ragwort August 31st, 2022 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blossomflight_:D (Post 1250623)
"Who's asking?" He hissed, unsheathing his long sharp claws.

"Flower, thats who!" Flower meowed softly

sock August 31st, 2022 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catrina (Post 1250627)
"Flower, thats who!" Flower meowed softly

Kiko hissed again, arching his back. "Who do you work for?" He growled, jumping off his dumpster. He wanted this cat to be afraid. He wanted her to tremble before him. He wanted Flower to hurt. bad.

Ragwort August 31st, 2022 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blossomflight_:D (Post 1250632)
Kiko hissed again, arching his back. "Who do you work for?" He growled, jumping off his dumpster. He wanted this cat to be afraid. He wanted her to tremble before him. He wanted Flower to hurt. bad.

she looked calmly looked up at him "i work for nobody mister"

sock August 31st, 2022 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catrina (Post 1250704)
she looked calmly looked up at him "i work for nobody mister"

He raised his claw threateningly. "Give me a reason not to kill you now." Kiko growled.

Ragwort August 31st, 2022 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blossomflight_:D (Post 1250710)
He raised his claw threateningly. "Give me a reason not to kill you now." Kiko growled.

Flower looked him in the eyes "what makes you think you can?"