Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Hunter x hunter rp (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9001)

Static August 25th, 2017 06:46 PM

Re: Hunter x hunter rp

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 366577)
Name: Blaze Liken
Appearance: black hair, amber eyes (glow red when mad he Ultima), wears red bandana over eyes that his parents gave him, black ears with white spots, black tail, white hood that shows abs..., tan
Personality: tbrp'd
Nen: unknown
Hunter: not known

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 366565)
Name: Kay Kurta
Appearance: Black hair, Blue ears with white spots, Blue wolf hoodie, blue tail with white tip, black shorts, white tank, one light purple eye one grey.(eyes glow red when mad)
Personality: Tsundere
Nen: not known
Hunter: not known

All accepted

KayMew07 August 25th, 2017 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 366778)
All accepted

kay walked to the hunter exam entrance

Static August 25th, 2017 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 366928)
kay walked to the hunter exam entrance

Kate glared at Kay,who had made them wait all this time."Thanks alot!I had to wait a hour for you!Can we start now Satotz?" She said.Her hair was brown and curley,and her eyes where gray.Not exactly exam material.

KayMew07 August 25th, 2017 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 366948)
Kate glared at Kay,who had made them wait all this time."Thanks alot!I had to wait a hour for you!Can we start now Satotz?" She said.Her hair was brown and curley,and her eyes where gray.Not exactly exam material.

kay walked up to Kate looked straight into he eyes and said "didn't realize they let amatures take the exam. if you really wanted to become a hunter you should know that patience is key. BAKA!!!"

Static August 25th, 2017 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 366961)
kay walked up to Kate looked straight into he eyes and said "didn't realize they let amatures take the exam. if you really wanted to become a hunter you should know that patience is key. BAKA!!!"

She stood up,staring the girl straight in the eye." And I didn't know they let dogs take the exam!" She snapped.

KayMew07 August 25th, 2017 09:07 PM

[QUOTE=Swiftheart;367033]She stood up,staring the girl straight in the eye." And I didn't know they let dogs take the exam!" She snapped.[/QUOTE
kay growls "I'm not a dog I'm a wolf your the dog here"

Angel1 August 25th, 2017 09:11 PM

Hi roasters:happycat:

Static August 25th, 2017 09:12 PM

"I don't know where your from but where I live,if you don't start soon then your late." She growled.

Angel1 August 25th, 2017 09:14 PM

:hmm:

KayMew07 August 25th, 2017 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 367048)
"I don't know where your from but where I live,if you don't start soon then your late." She growled.

kay looks confused "listen I don't know where your from but where I come from were grammatically correct!"