Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Assistance (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Closed how to bring my cat back? (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55686)

SpiritWolf_yt September 16th, 2022 08:46 AM

how to bring my cat back?

ok so i know the reincarnation card brings your cat back but stardust told me about it so now im wondering how does the ' dream guide your cat to the place they died' how does that work?

SplashyLumi September 16th, 2022 09:27 AM

Re: how to bring my cat back?

@~SilverShine~
So in a dream, a spirit leads the cat to where they originally died, then the cat “re-enters” the body if you like

SpiritWolf_yt September 16th, 2022 09:29 AM

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh...... ..

Ok now it makes sense does i matter if its someones cat that guides to the dead place or is it a random spirit?
@SplashyLumi

SplashyLumi September 16th, 2022 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~SilverShine~ (Post 1263908)
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh...... ..

Ok now it makes sense does i matter if its someones cat that guides to the dead place or is it a random spirit?
@SplashyLumi

The spirit has to be RPED by someone else ^•^

SpiritWolf_yt September 16th, 2022 09:31 AM

Ok Thank you very much @SplashyLumi

SplashyLumi September 16th, 2022 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~SilverShine~ (Post 1263915)
Ok Thank you very much @SplashyLumi

No worries!

MockingRabbit September 16th, 2022 09:33 AM

Which clan is it? I have a WindClan/ StarClan cat.

SpiritWolf_yt September 16th, 2022 09:35 AM

Cinderpaw is from riverclan she's currently in starclan @Rabbiteye

SpiritWolf_yt September 16th, 2022 09:38 AM

??????? ok so Cinderpaw just follow a random spirit that is not roleplayed by someone and leads her to her body ? is that how it goes
@Fierce Roses

Ragwort September 16th, 2022 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fierce Roses (Post 1263924)
Not necessarily. You can make up a cat to lead them there or something, it doesn't have to be someone else's cat @~SilverShine~

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~SilverShine~ (Post 1263927)
??????? ok so Cinderpaw just follow a random spirit that is not roleplayed by someone and leads her to her body ? is that how it goes
@Fierce Roses

if you want i could make up a random spirit to help if thats ok