Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ShadowClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=133)
-   -   ShadowClan Life Before Destruction (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30)

Stormpelt November 12th, 2016 08:39 AM

Re: ShadowClan Clearing

After a long rest Stormpelt emerged from the Warriors den and into the clearing. A low yawn escaped her maw as she stretched our her small slim frame.

judas November 12th, 2016 08:43 AM

Darkoak looked over at Stormpelt. He raced over, his short brown pelt filled with grass and thorns. Darkoak smiled and licked his mate."Hey did you sleep good?"He asked.

Stormpelt November 12th, 2016 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonfur (Post 29652)
Darkoak looked over at Stormpelt. He raced over, his short brown pelt filled with grass and thorns. Darkoak smiled and licked his mate."Hey did you sleep good?"He asked.

Flicking her aud as she heard paw steps coming towards her she looked over to se her mate. Seeing his pelt covered in grass and thorn she laughed a little and smiled. "I slept well.", she said as she licked the tom back and got rid of a piece of grass that was sitting on his head. "Seems like you were on a messy patrol."

Silven November 12th, 2016 09:37 AM

Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonfur (Post 28511)
Wildpaw looked over at Nightpaw."Oh hey! Your awake!"She mewed, walking over. She looked back at Frostpaw. "So you two want to train sometime soon?"She asked.

The silver bundle of fur's attention was suddenly drawn to the two standing just behind him, Nightpaws voice had frightened him and his eyes grew wide as he saw the once sleeping apprentice awake and looking almost as confused and startled as he was. The mention of training...Converting his focus quickly to stare at the mentors den sorrow lingering in his heart...

"Rabbitear!" The petty fluff ball running up to a cat, in which towered over his tiny stature, meowed in amusement. The cat whos name was Rabbitear looked down at the apprentice that gnawed at her feet, her face beaming and big ears pricked up in an excited and friendly manner.
"Someone is excited to start training" Her soft voice mewed as she gave her apprentice a quick lick on the forehead. Her face turned into an expression of worry and fear as she looked down at the ecstatic kitten in front of her. "But we need to remember, rouges have still be sighted, we need to be extra careful. Frostpaw I need you to..."

Like a jolt of lightning Frostpaw awoke, his breathe hitching as he tried to calm down, he had zoned out again and memories had became too vivid and he shuddered. He looked up to notice the clouds, like ash, had started to cover the sky. A smell of rain was thick in the air and he curled his tail close to his body.

Phoenix Flames November 12th, 2016 09:57 AM

Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonfur (Post 29596)
Wildpaw pawed his nose."Your sleepy too.."She giggled.

"Yeah.", Nightpaw said, not amused. A tired look on his face. "What do you want to do in the meantime? You wanna play mossball?", the dark furred apprentice asked.

seasalt November 12th, 2016 01:27 PM

A kit pounded out of the nursery,well...he strutted out.
The brown tabby tom kit looked like owned the camp,
stomping his paws on the grass,chin held high with full
out confidence.Its strange no kit ever tried to challenge
him.Blizzardkit's maw was plastered with a haughty
grin as he strutted around the clearing,setting out for
basically nothing but attention.He looked like a snob,or a
kittypet.But,Blizzardkit didn't care about that,looking
good enough to show weak kits who was the boss,and
that was him.

judas November 12th, 2016 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormpelt (Post 29663)
Flicking her aud as she heard paw steps coming towards her she looked over to se her mate. Seeing his pelt covered in grass and thorn she laughed a little and smiled. "I slept well.", she said as she licked the tom back and got rid of a piece of grass that was sitting on his head. "Seems like you were on a messy patrol."

"Yeah, a fox attacked us no worries!" He purred."I better put this in the pile."Darkoak said. he walked away and dropped a vole in the freash kill pile.

Ivyshade November 12th, 2016 05:48 PM

@Moonfur

Ivyshade exhaled as she entered the camp, guessing that the kits were in safe paws and that there really was no reason to get all worked up. I can't stay here though...I never managed to catch anything. She caught sight of Darkoak and padded toward him, a little nervous as speaking went against her introverted personality. She stopped stiffly and murmured, "Hey Darkoak, you wanna go hunting with me?" Realizing how weird that sounded out loud Ivyshade flicked one ear back and stammered, "I-I mean, er...go on a patrol with me? I tried to catch something earlier but I had no luck so I'd appreciate it if you would help me but...it's okay if you don't want to..." Realizing that she was rambling Ivyshade clamped her jaws shut and waited for her classmate's response.

judas November 12th, 2016 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivyshade (Post 30686)
@Moonfur

Ivyshade exhaled as she entered the camp, guessing that the kits were in safe paws and that there really was no reason to get all worked up. I can't stay here though...I never managed to catch anything. She caught sight of Darkoak and padded toward him, a little nervous as speaking went against her introverted personality. She stopped stiffly and murmured, "Hey Darkoak, you wanna go hunting with me?" Realizing how weird that sounded out loud Ivyshade flicked one ear back and stammered, "I-I mean, er...go on a patrol with me? I tried to catch something earlier but I had no luck so I'd appreciate it if you would help me but...it's okay if you don't want to..." Realizing that she was rambling Ivyshade clamped her jaws shut and waited for her classmate's response.

Darkoak let out a small laugh. The brown tabby tom flicked his ears. His green eyes gazed at Ivyshade."I suppose another patrol would be good. I only got a vole today."He purred. His gazed looked back at Stormpelt. He waved his tail as to say 'I'll be back soon'. Darkoak got up and stretched. "I could us the exercise." The tabby mewed. "Where do you want to start?" He asked. darkoak had never been this calm around any cat before. Wait what am I doing? he thought to him self.

Ivyshade November 12th, 2016 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonfur (Post 30712)
Darkoak let out a small laugh. The brown tabby tom flicked his ears. His green eyes gazed at Ivyshade."I suppose another patrol would be good. I only got a vole today."He purred. His gazed looked back at Stormpelt. He waved his tail as to say 'I'll be back soon'. Darkoak got up and stretched. "I could us the exercise." The tabby mewed. "Where do you want to start?" He asked. darkoak had never been this calm around any cat before. Wait what am I doing? he thought to him self.

Ivyshade jumped a little when he spoke then licked her chest fur in embarrassment. Calm down! He's your clanmate, not an enemy warrior! She led the way out of camp, thinking quickly. "Maybe one of the borders? I tried further inland by the marshes but I didn't have much luck." She tried not to cringe as she thought of her pitiful attempt to hunt that had ended in her landing in a shallow puddle and hurried on.