Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Dark Forest (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   I think I belong here. Do I not? (Open!) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44777)

Beetlenose October 6th, 2021 09:46 PM

I think I belong here. Do I not? (Open!)

(Hello!!!! It’s me with another open Roleplay! I need ONE dark forest cat to come train Daisypaw. She is already a fairly good fighter and you can give her SMALL scars. Now… ON WITH THE SHOW!)

I came here, I conquered. They call me a monster. I take it if I want it.

My name is

Iconic.

At last, sleep over came Daisypaw, she gently drifted of into sleep. Suddenly, she felt solid ground beneath her feet and she blinked open her multicolored eyes.

“Hello?” she called out.

No response. Dark trees loomed above her as she took a step forward. Ears pricked and claws unsheathed she started to walk, farther and farther into the forest. Was this a dream? It should be. Daisypaw clearly remembered falling asleep. But, if she was dreaming, where was this place? Stopping, Daisypaw took a deep breath in. Many new scents bathed her nose.

“Few, at least I’m not on other Clan territory. she hissed gently, the thoughts of digging her claws into the BunnyClan apprentice rushing back to her. The feeling of adrenaline came running back like a lost friend. She missed these feelings. Death. That’s what she liked most.

Galaxy_ October 6th, 2021 09:49 PM

Re: I think I belong here. Do I not? (Open!)

[B]YellowFang watched the apprentice slowly watching her go for the bunnyclan apprentices, She came out of the bush. "Great job young apprentice." She smirked, @Beetlenose

Beetlenose October 6th, 2021 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bramble12 (Post 1078231)
[B]YellowFang watched the apprentice slowly watching her go for the bunnyclan apprentices, She came out of the bush. "Great job young apprentice." She smirked, @Beetlenose

. Daisypaw spun around on her heels, mouth drawn back in a snarl, and ears flattened against her head.

“And who are you.” she growled menacingly. Why was another cat In her dream? And why was the cat congratulating her?

“Answer me.” she hissed ready to leap at any sudden movement.

Daisypaws eyes lit up at the thought of a fight. Could she fight this cat? Even if it was a dream cat Daisypaw still loved the idea. She looked up at the sky as if distracted, then suddenly, leaped at the cat with a furious yowl.

Galaxy_ October 6th, 2021 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beetlenose (Post 1078248)
. Daisypaw spun around on her heels, mouth drawn back in a snarl, and ears flattened against her head.

“And who are you.” she growled menacingly. Why was another cat In her dream? And why was the cat congratulating her?

“Answer me.” she hissed ready to leap at any sudden movement.

Daisypaws eyes lit up at the thought of a fight. Could she fight this cat? Even if it was a dream cat Daisypaw still loved the idea. She looked up at the sky as if distracted, then suddenly, leaped at the cat with a furious yowl.

Moving to the side. Making the apprentice miss. "IM yellow fang the worst cat your ever know you stuupided mosue brain."

Kunaisoul October 6th, 2021 10:16 PM

Lioncloud -->

She crouched in the bushes. What is that apprentice doing?! She thought, gritting her teeth.

@Bramble12 @Beetlenose

Beetlenose October 6th, 2021 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bramble12 (Post 1078253)

Moving to the side. Making the apprentice miss. "IM yellow fang the worst cat your ever know you stuupided mosue brain."

“The worst cat?” Daisypaw laughed. Lunging again to swipe at an eye, then leaping onto Yellowfangs back.

“Okay then. So your the worst? That’s amazing your calling yourself the worst!” Daisypaw tried to drag a bit of humor with her.

Daisypaw held on tight digging her claws deeper into the cats back, well, that was until she noticed a faint glow coming from the cat. Are you a StarClan cat? she had wanted to ask. But decided against it.

Galaxy_ October 6th, 2021 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beetlenose (Post 1078258)
“The worst cat?” Daisypaw laughed. Lunging again to swipe at an eye, then leaping onto Yellowfangs back.

“Okay then. So your the worst? That’s amazing your calling yourself the worst!” Daisypaw tried to drag a bit of humor with her.

Daisypaw held on tight digging her claws deeper into the cats back, well, that was until she noticed a faint glow coming from the cat. Are you a StarClan cat? she had wanted to ask. But decided against it.

Yellowfang hissed shankong the apprntice off of here. :Your a good fight. she tought to herslef. "Young apprentice listen now! she hissed

Beetlenose October 6th, 2021 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bramble12 (Post 1078259)

Yellowfang hissed shankong the apprntice off of here. :Your a good fight. she tought to herslef. "Young apprentice listen now! she hissed

Landing lightly on her paws Daisypaw turned. His cat was asking her to listen? Then so it may be. At least for the worst cat in the world.

”So! Um Yellowfang you said your name was? Where am I? Who are you and why is there a cat staring at us from a bush? that had come out quickly.

She sat down. Waiting.
@Kunaiskrill

Galaxy_ October 6th, 2021 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beetlenose (Post 1078266)
Landing lightly on her paws Daisypaw turned. His cat was asking her to listen? Then so it may be. At least for the worst cat in the world.

”So! Um Yellowfang you said your name was? Where am I? Who are you and why is there a cat staring at us from a bush? that had come out quickly.

She sat down. Waiting.
@Kunaiskrill

"Yes im Yellowfang, your in the best place to be the Dark Forest see the signnning on my pelt is black Im a dark forest cat. She meowed hissing to the warrior in the bush. "Lioncloud come out now." she groweled @Kunaiskrill

Kunaisoul October 7th, 2021 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beetlenose (Post 1078266)

She sat down. Waiting.
@Kunaiskrill

Lioncloud -->

She hissed. She then leapt out. "What are you doing over here?" She bared her teeth at yellowfang.