Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Visual Arts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Fierceclaw's Shop (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37060)

~Fierce~ March 23rd, 2021 11:37 AM

Fierceclaw's Shop

WELCOME TO FIERCECLAW'S SHOP!

Welcome, welcome. If you could come to the front desk. Thank you. Now, what would you like to order? We sell characters and art. Here's the paper where it explains our two categories and the price. Very cheap.

So, I will make you a character. If you want a character, here is the form that I will be filling out.

Cat Name:
Clan:
Descriptive Appearance:

Pretty simple. It will only be 10kk. Here are some add ons
NPC Family
Backstory

Each add on will be 5kk. But, hold on. I can also fill in the optional character form that is in the bio section. If you want that, it will be 20kk.

So, I can make you art using this base and using Kleki. Each drawing will be 10kk. If you would like a little decoration for the background, that will be an extra 5kk. If you want a background, depending on how difficult it is I might do it on paper.

Form for a Character
Which form do you want (the simple one or the optional character form):
Any add ons:
Anything you want pre-filled out:
Other:
Mention me: @~Fierceclaw~

Form for Art
Your Cat:
Picture Refrence (if you don't have a picture refrence, describe your cat really well):
Do you want a background (if so, what background):
Other:
Mention me: @~Fierceclaw~

~Fierce~ March 23rd, 2021 12:42 PM

Re: Fierceclaw's Shop (Take Two)

Bump

~Fierce~ March 23rd, 2021 01:48 PM

Bump

puffball March 23rd, 2021 01:59 PM

Which form do you want (the simple one or the optional character form): simple
Any add ons: backstory
Anything you want pre-filled out: Female
Other: no
Mention me: @Fierceclaw

~Fierce~ March 23rd, 2021 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squirrelflight22 (Post 954070)
Which form do you want (the simple one or the optional character form): simple
Any add ons: backstory
Anything you want pre-filled out: Female
Other: no

Ok I'll get started on it.

~Fierce~ March 23rd, 2021 02:22 PM

Cat Name: Creamdapple
Clan: Windclan
Descriptive Personality: Creamdapple seems mean due to her big size but she really is nice and a bit shy. She loves to help everybody and loves to be nice to anyone. She loves to tell kits how she adjusts to being big.
Descriptive Appearance: All black with cream patches spread out over whole body, or better known as a tortoiseshell, with beautiful golden eyes that seem to shine in the sun. Fluffy and long fur that is soft to the touch. Big cat with a slender body.
Backstory: Creamdapple always made other cats scared of her due to her size so she rarely had any friends to hang out with. Whenever she walked up to a kit when she was a kit, they ran to their mother or their friends and Creamdapple was always upset. Then one day, she met her now best friend who didn't run away from her. They are really close and they hang out so much that others think that they are siblings. Creamdapple was given a mentor that taught Creamdapple to use her size to her advantage and to accept it. She became a warrior and the only cats afraid of her are the cats that haven't had a chance to know her.

Here it is @Squirrelflight22 Hope you like it. Feel free to change anything. You have two days to send over the 5kk.

poppy March 23rd, 2021 02:26 PM

Form for a Character
Which form do you want (the simple one or the optional character form): OPtional Character Form pls, everything =)
Any add ons: Former Clan cat, now a loner. Preferably a she-cat but I'm not picky =)
Anything you want pre-filled out: Age: 25 moons
Other: Thank you!

~Fierce~ March 23rd, 2021 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Skyfall- (Post 954105)
Form for a Character
Which form do you want (the simple one or the optional character form): OPtional Character Form pls, everything =)
Any add ons: Former Clan cat, now a loner. Preferably a she-cat but I'm not picky =)
Anything you want pre-filled out: Age: 25 moons
Other: Thank you!

Ok, I'll get started on it.

poppy March 23rd, 2021 02:29 PM

@Fierceclaw
Thanks! Should I pay now?

~Fierce~ March 23rd, 2021 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Skyfall- (Post 954112)
@Fierceclaw
Thanks! Should I pay now?

No, you pay after I do it.