Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ShadowClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=133)
-   -   ShadowClan Life Before Destruction (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30)

Mayflower December 25th, 2016 09:58 AM

Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedar (Post 95843)
The ginger she cat smiled as they made eye contact, "that's perfectly fine," she said smoothly. "Wanna sit with me?" She asked moving over to give him room.

"Of course! Um, I mean, sure." Blackblaze sat down next to Sandspeckle and chewed on his lip, blushing.

Gusty December 25th, 2016 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD (Post 95521)
Burrpaw noticed his mentor in the warriors den, but padded to the fresh kill pile anyway. He picked up a frog and a lizard and padded toward his mentor. He dropped the frog at Swiftfang's paws and the lizard at his own, then sat, head hung in shame. "I'm sorry, Swiftfang. I got upset. I should not have snapped at you or run off like that," The messy-furred apprentice tensed his muscles, waiting for the harsh reaction he was sure he was going to get.

Swiftfang snapped his head towards Burrpaw in a flash, gaping his mouth so that his pearly-white, rather sharp fangs showed. "Let me just say that 'sorry' doesn't cut it now." The Siamese replied, locking his gaze with the apprentice with a familiar glint in his eyes.

"Did you really think it did?" The older warrior challenged, stepping forwards. "Why did you do that when you obviously knew that it was wrong? Tsk, tsk." He said disapprovingly. {I would make this longer but I have to go lol}

kozui-chan December 25th, 2016 12:51 PM

Re: ShadowClan Nursery

fadedwhisker sat in her nest across the nursery sighing contentedly

judas December 25th, 2016 12:56 PM

(Open I guess ^^)
Darkoak walked in the nursery. His green gaze looked around, "SapphireStorm?" He called. Unable to to find the cat, he dropped some bedding in a small pile. He was unable to find Redpaw. Great, now I have to do my apprentice's chores... He thought. He looked around for a queen that was in need of help, and after a while. He gave up and began to clean out Moonfang's nest. He let out a sigh, looking around for Sapphirestorm or Stormpelt.

kozui-chan December 25th, 2016 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonfur (Post 96007)
(Open I guess ^^)
Darkoak walked in the nursery. His green gaze looked around, "SapphireStorm?" He called. Unable to to find the cat, he dropped some bedding in a small pile. He was unable to find Redpaw. Great, now I have to do my apprentice's chores... He thought. He looked around for a queen that was in need of help, and after a while. He gave up and began to clean out Moonfang's nest. He let out a sigh, looking around for Sapphirestorm or Stormpelt.

are yo here to help?" fadedwhisker asked

Casual Scribbles December 25th, 2016 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusty (Post 95962)
Swiftfang snapped his head towards Burrpaw in a flash, gaping his mouth so that his pearly-white, rather sharp fangs showed. "Let me just say that 'sorry' doesn't cut it now." The Siamese replied, locking his gaze with the apprentice with a familiar glint in his eyes.

"Did you really think it did?" The older warrior challenged, stepping forwards. "Why did you do that when you obviously knew that it was wrong? Tsk, tsk." He said disapprovingly. {I would make this longer but I have to go lol}

(Lol, okay) Burrpaw flinched at Swiftfang's harsh words, but this was what he was expecting. "No, I didn’t think it cut it, but it would be rude not to apologize," Burrpaw said in response to his mentor's question. He knew it would be too much to ask for Swiftfang to be kind once in a while, but he had still hoped.

judas December 25th, 2016 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kozui-chan (Post 96013)
are you here to help?" fadedwhisker asked

Darkoak jumped at the she cats voice. He sighed, looking up from Moonfang's nest. "Yeah, need something?" He asked. His scratches showed threw his brown tabby pelt. He still hadn't gone to the medicine cat, he stretched out. Darkoak licked his lips, and looked at Fadedwhisker with his green eyes.

kozui-chan December 25th, 2016 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonfur (Post 96022)
Darkoak jumped at the she cats voice. He sighed, looking up from Moonfang's nest. "Yeah, need something?" He asked. His scratches showed threw his brown tabby pelt. He still hadn't gone to the medicine cat, he stretched out. Darkoak licked his lips, and looked at Fadedwhisker with his green eyes.

"sorry if its a bother but i am hungry... and i dont want to leave my kit " meowed the she cat as she looked down at leopardkit

judas December 25th, 2016 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kozui-chan (Post 96035)
"sorry if its a bother but i am hungry... and i dont want to leave my kit " meowed the she cat as she looked down at leopardkit

Darkoak shifted his back, making his spine pop. He smiled at the queen, and nodded. Darkoak walked out, grabbed a mouse, then walked back in. He dropped the fresh kill at her paws. "I wasn't sure what you wanted. No all cats like prey shadowclan eats." He mewed. "Personality, frog is tasty, but with a kit, I wouldn't think it would be best." Darkoak flinched at his scratches, they stung him. I'll get you Nightfang.. He thought.

kozui-chan December 25th, 2016 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonfur (Post 96040)
Darkoak shifted his back, making his spine pop. He smiled at the queen, and nodded. Darkoak walked out, grabbed a mouse, then walked back in. He dropped the fresh kill at her paws. "I wasn't sure what you wanted. No all cats like prey shadowclan eats." He mewed. "Personality, frog is tasty, but with a kit, I wouldn't think it would be best." Darkoak flinched at his scratches, they stung him. I'll get you Nightfang.. He thought.

"it is okay" she noticed him flinch. "i know it is not my place to ask.. but are you alright?" she questioned