Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ShadowClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=133)
-   -   ShadowClan Life Before Destruction (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30)

Ever December 7th, 2016 08:34 PM

Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Blazingnight climbed to the highbranch. She hadn't much strength and was still recovering from the delivery of her healthy kits, but the clan needed her to continue strong. "All those old enough to catch their own prey gather below the higbranch!" She called out, ready to make some new warriors and apprentices in her clan.

Frosty December 7th, 2016 09:10 PM

Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen of the Moon (Post 67571)

Moonkit giggled as her sister pinned her. "Hey!" she mewed with laughter.
"Kitten Pile!"
Sapphirekit laughed and jumped on the two, laughing.

Frostkit giggled and rolled away from the pile before jumping on top. She stood over the two "I'm the leader of world!! " she laughed

monfang December 7th, 2016 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 68463)
Frostkit giggled and rolled away from the pile before jumping on top. She stood over the two "I'm the leader of world!! " she laughed

"You wish!" Sapphirekit giggled, and turned his head to look at her but he ended up touching his nose with hers. His fur heated up as he chuckled nervously.

Frosty December 7th, 2016 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen of the Moon (Post 68473)

"You wish!" Sapphirekit giggled, and turned his head to look at her but he ended up touching his nose with hers. His fur heated up as he chuckled nervously.

Frostkit giggled quietly and took a few pawsteps back . . "sorry sapphirekit " she mewed, fur heating up steadily. She sat down and smiled shyly before jumping back up with a wild and playful flash in her blue eyes . "I've an idea !" She yowled

monfang December 7th, 2016 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 68477)
Frostkit giggled quietly and took a few pawsteps back . . "sorry sapphirekit " she mewed, fur heating up steadily. She sat down and smiled shyly before jumping back up with a wild and playful flash in her blue eyes . "I've an idea !" She yowled

"Oh, yeah! What?!" Moonkit asked, looking at her sister.

HwangHarin December 7th, 2016 09:26 PM

Sharpkit and Shykit walked out of hte nurcery into the clearing, their pelts shining freshly groomed. They went and sat in the clearing

Frosty December 7th, 2016 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen of the Moon (Post 68480)

"Oh, yeah! What?!" Moonkit asked, looking at her sister.

"let's play warriors !" She said , having more in mind then she was telling them

monfang December 7th, 2016 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 68489)
"let's play warriors !" She said , having more in mind then she was telling them

Sapphirekit smiled. "I will be Sapphirestar!" he mewed. (gtg)

Strobelight December 8th, 2016 01:50 AM

Rowanflash padded to the highbranch and sat near the base of it,He looked up at his leader.

Autumnblaze December 8th, 2016 04:38 AM

Guardianpaw rushed out of the bushes, trying not to look suspicious as he walked over to the highbranch. Sourpaw walked over to him and sat down, his dark grey pelt glistening. Bitterpaw also went and sat down by her brothers, all three, ready to become warriors.